- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
Notice how Cherry's spiritual experience was much like mine in that it "just happened." She says at the end, "What I learned that day was I am infinite, I do not need to fear death and that there is so much, much more to this experience/incarnation than I ever dreamed of. "
In this state, our true reality is far grander than anything previously experienced. And it is this state that Optimal EFT borrows from by inviting in The Unseen Therapist. We may not be in this state during a healing session but the results we often get are clear evidence that she is present.
From Cherry Wilson
Gary, what you are giving to the world fits perfectly for me; it is like the missing piece I have been waiting for. I feel blessed and am so grateful.
Forty years ago, (I am now 61) as a young mother of three children with no tertiary education, I was working weekends stuffing chickens , cooking and selling them in a supermarket delicatessen. I was on break mid afternoon and was wandering around the store and found myself flicking through some books on a stand.
Then "It" happened.
All of a sudden I am enveloped with the most all encompassing profound love. As I returned to my work station, I felt immense and infinite; as if nothing could touch me. I wanted to do all the cleaning and finishing up, telling my friend and co worker to rest up while I effortlessly did everything.
This state of grace lasted for several hours. I had immense love for everyone I saw that day, it was like I knew every single person I encountered. And I remember clearly how grief stricken I felt when I could feel the state leaving me, like a draining of my life force.
What I learned that day was I am infinite, I do not need to fear death and that there is so much much more to this experience/incarnation than I ever dreamed of.