- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
"Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
After Phoenix Morgaine wrote me the fascinating email below, I phoned her and learned that she had had several spiritual experiences similar to mine. Apparently, in her case (but not yet in mine), those experiences allowed her to "see" things out of the ordinary. She says, "The first time it occurred, I was discussing the effects of childhood sexual abuse with a close friend. I'd looked away for a moment, then felt the energy in the room shift and go very still. When I looked back at my friend, she appeared to be a very frightened 3 or 4 year old little girl. I don't mean just the look in her eyes or her body language. She literally looked to me like the 3 or 4 year old version of herself!"
Many times when I meet with someone who is in a high state of distress, I will "see" them at the age that they experienced serious trauma.
The first time it occurred, I was discussing the effects of childhood sexual abuse with a close friend. I'd looked away for a moment, then felt the energy in the room shift and go very still. When I looked back at my friend, she appeared to be a very frightened 3 or 4 year old little girl. I don't mean just the look in her eyes or her body language. She literally looked to me like the 3 or 4 year old version of herself!
I was so taken aback, that I blurted out, "What happened to you when you were 3 or 4?" She replied in a very tiny voice, that the parish priest who came to her house every Sunday for lunch, had molested her.
This experience has happened numerous times and can last as long as 5 minutes. I've learned not to ask point blank, but instead, to observe their energy and any other details of what I am "seeing" to be used as a tool during sessions.