- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Questions and Answers
"What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
In identifying a Specific Event, I find I cannot connect with the feeling of the great fear I felt at the time. In this case, what should I do?
Also, I know the memory that evokes the fear is just a representative situation that 'felt like' one from my childhood. As this representative event occurred when I was an adult but 'felt like' something I experienced earlier in my life that I have no memory of, just that 'feeling', do I need the memory to resolve the trauma of that childhood event I can't remember?
Gina. (PS I'm in Australia.)
You may have repressed the previous feeling of great fear you felt at the time (many do). That's OK. Use The Unseen Therapist on that AND a list of specific events (as described in my book, The Unseen Therapist.
The instructions in the book say to identify the issue. They do not say to immerse yourself in it. From the book...
"But take it easy. No need to cause yourself pain by running through it in dramatic fashion. If focusing on the emotional crescendo causes you discomfort, then back off the focus a bit so that it is tolerable. She is listening and can still bring clarity, resolution and peace to it."
If, as you say, you have little or no initial 0-10 intensity on the event, then assessing or testing the result can be a challenge. That does not detract, however, from the power of the process. Do 2 or 3 rounds with The Unseen Therapist for good measure.
Also, ask The Unseen Therapist for help with the "feeling" you describe as though it was a specific event.
Finally, please know that your excellent questions go beyond the introductory nature of my book and wade into the in-depth work involved in our Optimal EFT Course Membership and our Complete EFT Certification .Accordingly, there is much more involved in my answer but such detail is outside the scope possible in this correspondence.
Hope this helps, Gary
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.