- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#12: Describing the indescribable.
Here is another description of the spiritual Oneness that is the foundation for all of us. I'm sure you will appreciate Vicki's beautiful choice of words.
...As I'm sure you know, the feeling is indescribable, but I'll try here :). It is like being held and protected inside a warmly cool, dimly bright, gently vibrating and perfectly still cocoon. It is being wide open to everything-where-when. It is music and silence. I am nowhere and everywhere and simultaneously completely present here-and-now.
While the euphoria began to fade after a couple of hours, the deeper effects were more lasting.
I lived in what I would call a state of grace for at least 18 months after that experience, where everything I did and everything I touched seemed energized and blessed. I had a sense of purpose and drive to pursue it, with patience to watch and wait for events to reveal the truth, and clarity to see the right course of action. My decisions and intentions seemed to lead me directly to the means to fulfill them, sometimes in surprising ways. I felt called to and was able to accomplish some things I would have thought impossible before. It's not that things were effortless; rather the sometimes strenuous and prolonged effort required did not drain me but seemed driven by an inner engine drawing power from an inexhaustible source.