- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
Suzan says, :"Each of these shifted my life in such a way that my outlook was permanently changed. I feel blessed beyond words to have had these Awakenings."
I have experienced at least 2 Spiritual Revelations. I refer to them as Awakenings. One occurred while I was completely awake, on Thanksgiving a year ago. I was thinking about my blessings and the precious friends in my life when my heart suddenly opened up and I was overcome with Unconditional Love and pure white light. It filled me like a wave and brought me to my knees, with tears of Joy streaming from my eyes. The experience lasted about ten minutes, but the afterglow was with me for days. It was pure Bliss.
I also experienced a Revelation during a guided meditation in a meditation group meeting. My account was published in the Maui Vision magazine and is included below.
True Love Never Dies
by Suzan Proia
On a warm New England night, I arrive at my meditation group gathering. I am a new widow seeking solace; a life raft on a sea of sadness. The members settle in, each lost in their expectations for tonight’s guided meditation. Our hostess’ voice draws us into relaxed breathing and another reality. We are instructed to meet someone we love who is on the other side.
I am flying over the treetops, soaring beyond the clouds, until I land softly in an expansive white palace covered in diamond dust, without ceilings, light streaming through stained glass. Robed figures sit before me; they are friends and relatives who have departed. One at a time they approach, embrace me and wordlessly share their loving thoughts.
Suddenly, my late husband materializes. It is a shock to see him so vibrantly alive, I am overjoyed. His love is palatable, and he wants to share what happens on the other side when individuals connect with someone they love. My husband “tells” me to come as close as possible until we are touching. We melt together, merged as one. He is filled with sacred, unconditional love in the form of intense white light. When this brilliance is fired through me, it is too powerful for my closed eyes. Vibrational energy floods me, every nucleus in every cell orgasms into pure joy. It lasts forever, or is it a second? My fear of death dissolves, I know that true love never dies.
A voice calls me, I can barely will myself to return yet I am back in the living room. My body begins to tremor uncontrollably. Tears begin with no sound, just release. I cannot explain the profound beauty of what I experienced. There are no words to adequately honor what has happened. There is relief, hope, awe, and peace. Life is forever changed.
Each of these shifted my life in such a way that my outlook was permanently changed. I feel blessed beyond words to have had these Awakenings.
With gratitude and much aloha,