- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
Definition of "Impossible":
Where neither medicine nor any other man-made method has a true remedy for an ailment.
For all her adult life, Diane von der Weid could not stand for any lengthy period without having significant pain in her lower legs. Her doctor, a specialist, told her it was because her blood veins were "thin-walled" and thus could not properly help her heart pump blood uphill from her legs. Further, said the doctor, she was stuck with this problem because it was both congenital and hereditary (her mother had the same ailment).
Accordingly, medicine had no remedy for her. No drugs. No surgical procedure. Nothing. It is among the many "Impossible" issues that The Unseen Therapist can handle routinely (assuming proper communication).
EFT Tapping didn't help either:
Diane is thoroughly skilled in all forms of EFT as she and her husband, Alain, are co-Directors of my Gary Craig Official EFT Training Centers in the French language. So, naturally, she tried the tapping form of EFT on her leg pains... but got only temporary results.
The remedy - The Unseen Therapist:
About three months ago, Diane was having emotional distress over the major responsibilities involved in representing EFT skillfully through the aforementioned "Gary Craig Official EFT Training Center." Accordingly, Diane and Alain successfully worked together with Optimal EFT and The Unseen Therapist for Diane's understandable stress. Problem resolved and, along with that success... her leg pains vanished.
Please note that Diane's blood-vein issue was not even thought of during this session. Rather, the session was aimed solely at Diane's emotional issue. After the session, Diane felt "something unusual" happening within her and laid down for 15 or 20 minutes. After that, all symptoms of her leg pains vanished. She even conducted a five day EFT workshop (on her feet most of the time) with no symptoms whatsoever.
At this point, we don't know what part of Diane's emotional issue contained the cause of her leg pains but, with it resolved, the leg pains (thin-walled blood veins) no longer had a reason to be.
This is a dramatic example of how The Unseen Therapist's power is unlimited and why the term "Impossible" is not in Her vocabulary. One proper session with The Unseen Therapist (it usually takes more) served to...
- Resolve an important emotional issue.
- Resolve a decades-long physical issue.
- Do both of the above without drugs, surgeries or side effects.
- Do all this without any financial charges from The Unseen Therapist. She's free.
Expand your skills:
To me, it is imperative that every healing professional and every motivated self-help client climb Our Stairway to Miracles and master this essential art. Without it, you are putting unnecessary limits on the healing process. If you haven't already done so, I urge you to expand your skills by joining our Optimal EFT Course Membership - Online Training From the Founder.and graduating from there to our Complete EFT Certification.
Here's Diane's video interview describing it all.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved