- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible": From Sadness to Happiness In Minutes
- "Impossible" Healing of Asthma and Numbness
- The "Impossible" Healing of Bacterial Meningitis
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
- The Stairway To Miracles
Note: For best results, please read this series in the order presented in the accompanying left hand menu.
What is True Healing:
The Unseen Therapist doesn't define healing as we do. Her version is more powerful because She aims at the ultimate cause of all ailments... the belief in separation. This lines up beautifully with the stunning findings of quantum physics (everything is connected) and offers an entirely new (and refreshing) look at True Healing.
We tend to think of healing in terms of the body. That is, we think healing occurs when tumors subside, headaches vanish, pains fade, vision improves and so on. Accordingly, we spend vast amounts of money for pharmaceuticals, hospitals, surgeries and radiation, all of which are aimed at improving the health of the body.
And none of this actually cures anything.
Sure, we may get welcome bodily relief along the way and that may seem to be a cure. However, until we recognize who we really are, there will always be another ailment that waits around the corner to replace the one that just subsided. This endless cycle of temporary "cures" repeats itself over time as our bodies age, organs diminish and we appear to eventually die. The higher we climb on our Stairway to Miracles, the clearer this becomes.
True healing is of the mind, not physical:
By contrast, The Unseen Therapist thinks of healing in terms of the mind. Think about it. It is our minds that chose the belief in separation. It wasn't our toes, lungs or kidneys. And thus it is our minds that manifested our bodies (the ultimate symbols of separation) and their pains, pleasures, traumas, fears and the like.
To reiterate the findings of our premiere scientists...
...separation is impossible.
At the atomic level everything is connected into a large Oneness soup. Our seemingly separate bodies, then, reflect a nonsensical belief in the impossible. Accordingly, the mind that believes in separation is in need of correction. To newcomers, this Oneness idea seems absurd. However, our most prestigious science gives it credibility and thus, once properly understood, it is absurd to think otherwise.
This correction of this belief in separation is the healing goal of The Unseen Therapist. As we gradually recognize that our bodily experience is a dream then Spiritual Peace (Love) can enter our systems and cure everything. Actually, cure is not really the right word. Properly understood, our physical ailments will fade as it is recognized that they are fictions.
Does this mean that we should forsake all human remedies and retreat to a mountain top where we can live forever in a "Bliss Abyss?" That's a choice, of course, but it seems a bit impractical for most people. Easier to start with a few simple principles and move our way up the Stairway to Miracles in a step-by-step manner.
Surface Healing vs. True Healing:
While True Healing is our ultimate goal, we must be realistic and accept that we are simply climbing a Stairway to such Miracles. The destination is in front of us and we will certainly make our mistakes along the way. Thus, even though some of your earlier attempts at healing may appear substantial, the likelihood is that they do not yet reflect True Healing and thus represent a form of surface healing.
This is okay. You haven't done it "wrong." Nor are you defective, inadequate or any of the other labels we sometimes lay upon ourselves. You simply have more to learn. There is no hurry. Take one step at a time. Walk on velvet with the understanding that The Unseen Therapist has infinite patience. Love has nothing to do with time so stub your toe and try again. Enjoy the process and giggle a bit on your journey up the Stairway to Miracles.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved