- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
You should find this inspirational. Donna Clarke's Revelation completely shifted her outlook on the world.
I am elated. I have recently started A Course In Miracles (ACIM), partly from your influence and I see how it fits with Quantum Physics and REALITY.
Last year I had my own Revelation. I was out walking in a park for my afternoon exercise/meditation and had been listening to a Podcast that spoke about the illusion of being "Good enough" which I then contemplated as I walked. I became aware of a light feeling, an inner smile and a sense of "loosening" within. I sat on a bench and allowed the process to happen within. My perception of the world around me completely changed. Everything blended together, I saw (literally saw, as I looked around, but also, "saw" as in understood) that everything was joined, interconnected and moved as one. I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder as I looked around me, mouth hanging open.
I picked up my phone to record what I was going through so as not to lose it - a very hard thing to do when you are awestruck. Here is in essence what I recorded over almost 5 minutes:
"There is no structure, there is no structure, I have been living my life like I am in a matrix, like everything has to fit together with beginnings and ends and rules....now there is no structure, there is no such thing as "good enough", there's no such thing as not good enough, perfection is an imperfection. Every moment, every moment of every being is connected and flows, flows,...flows like water, not like rigid physical structures and rules but like water,...There is no structure, the structure is only in my mind. I create that, I live by it, it's what I've used to keep me safe...but it doesn't keep me safe. it stops me from knowing, stops me from understanding people, myself, God, Spirit....I cut myself off through this structure, there is no such thing as not good enough, there is no such thing as the right way. There is no such thing as the right path. There is no such thing as the right thing to eat, there is no such thing as the right weight, the right thing to wear, to say, the response or right tone. I have been controlling, trying to control every body and every thing and the closer people are to me the more I try to control them because I feel like there has to be a right way of doing things all the time and I have to make them do it the right way but there isn't, there isn't a right way, there isn't. (now I am starting to get upset).
There is no structure, the structure is only in my head and it imprisons me. And it's this structure that I can't live with anymore, it's this structure that weighs me down and stresses me as I try my hardest to live within this structure.
(More flat and serious now) I am afraid, I am afraid that I am not really gonna get this. this is what I have needed, this is it, this is crunch time, I have books beside my bed on controlling people and being perfect. It is all about the structure I put in place to keep myself safe..... Oh my goodness, what am i to do?....what am i to do?....Anything I want because there is no structure.... Thank you. (the end)."
I have tried to hold on to this experience, I had no one to share it with and it faded. I am hoping that with Optimal EFT and ACIM I will have finally found a spirit led path and community that will allow me to grow toward my Revelation and that which I am coming to know from an intellectual standpoint..
Again, I thank you so much Gary. I understand that you cannot answer every email, I am simply hopeful that you can read this and feel supported by it in some way.