- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
- The Stairway To Miracles
"Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
The Volcano that stopped erupting.
Definition of "Impossible":
Where healing occurs beyond the typical reach of man-made methods.
My friend, Josue, experienced years of childhood belittlement and abuse and, understandably, developed an "anger volcano." that erupted frequently... usually daily. As he describes in his letter below, one session with The Unseen Therapist brought him an unexpected level of peace that has spilled over into his previously strained relationship with his mother. It also brought relief to his difficulties in the workplace and even his near-constant anger in traffic has mellowed into nothingness.
These benefits, especially with only one session, are considered "Impossible" with conventional anger management. Typically, this effort takes months or years and often does not produce this quality of results.
Also note that not all anger management issues resolves this quickly with The Unseen Therapist. Often the issues require more advanced efforts... but 3 to 15 sessions is a LOT shorter than months or years.
Here's the video. It is followed by further details in Josue's letter to me.
Well, I want to start by apologizing for not getting back to you sooner... but part of it was that I was still unable to believe how good my mom's visit was.
I think this 9 day visit was one of the most pleasant we've ever had, not because everything was peaches and cream, but because even when there were stressors, I was level headed, tolerant, and I could laugh off some of her words and behaviors without having to snap, get angry or scream at her. I was the gentlest I've ever been with her. Even when she messed up the sorting of my laundry, I did not scream at her for treating me like a child, or get mad that a dirty towel I use to dry my feet ended up being washed together with my delicates. I just brushed it off thinking I'd wear them for a bit and if they felt weird, I'd wash them again, and then totally forgot about it.
In all those days, we only had one moment of tension, and it was because she insulted one of my friends, and she then wanted to brush it off as a joke, and I sternly told her to shut her mouth and told her that was no way to joke. but even after that it was a short moment of anger and after she apologized, we discovered that my friend hadn't heard it because he had his headphones on, and we laughed it off too.
I even had to ask her if she felt the visit was different, and she asked, "why do you think I keep calling you? I'm still in love." and that was the sweetest thing. So what you and I did together worked miraculously. I have no other word to describe it, because I was bracing for a raging volcano all through thanksgiving week, but it seems my volcano found release.
I had a couple of Unseen Therapist sessions with her before she left, and I've also had a couple of really good Unseen Therapist sessions after she left . And in one of those, the volcano metaphor became very useful, because I was working on some of those "getting angry at things i didn't do" moments, and I pictured myself as a volcanic island, and the hot angry magma boiling in my caldera, but instead of erupting, the Unseen Therapist was like gentle cold waves crashing upon my shoreline, and a gentle fissure broke open near the border of the island, and the lava gently flowed to sea without harming anything or anyone and the island grew and expanded because those loving waves made the lava settle into the ocean floor.
Some other gentle words came through from one of those sessions. I was noticing that I used to be frustrated all the time, but more recently instead of frustrated, I've been angry a lot. The Unseen Therapist helped me realize that frustration feels like a powerless anger where you can't take action, but anger feels more powerful than frustration...however, when I was debating if I truly needed love to heal or I should just take all that anger and do all the harm I could, her voice told me, "yes, anger is more powerful than frustration, but love is even more powerful than anger can ever be", and there a big chunk of all the anger melted away through the fissure in the volcano and met the loving sea...
Thanks for your time and our last session. All the reframing was spot on and the session pro future peace worked a miracle!
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.