- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
Joanna details her spiritual experiences and says, " I felt unified with the whole world, we were One and I was not able to stop it, although I felt my Ego was fighting it."
Today I had another very unusual experience - it happened to me again. I was in a public place, sitting, waiting for my daughter and reading your comments to Sessions with Marcia when suddenly I started to feel an energy filling/overtaking my body. I started to lose a sense of my body which started moving involuntary. I already knew this state/This Energy but I felt (my Ego felt) a little bit scared. So I tried to concentrate on people and things around me to stay on the ground and then The Energy went away.
In such a situation my Ego is scared of death. It feels like my spirit is going to leave my body/I stop to have control over my body and than my Ego feels a fear of death and a fear of losing control. BUT, simultaneously This Energy (God/Jesus/The Holy Spirit) is very, very strong. It literally holds me (holds my body and senses) and does not want to let me go. I really need to put a lot of effort and focus on my surroundings to stay on the ground.
A similar situation happened to me while reading your Optimal EFT newsletter a few weeks ago. Fortunately, I was at home and let myself be in This State. I felt unified with the whole world, we were One and I was not able to stop it, although I felt my Ego was fighting it. It was so perfect. For the whole next week I felt extremely energized. I could move mountains. I did not have the need to eat (I ate from the common sense), I slept less and felt love for the whole world.
One last thing, usually when I do Optimal EFT for others I somehow feel them, their emotions, their bodies or see some pictures concerning their lives. Yesterday when I did Optimal EFT I felt a strong need to be 'unified' with you. When The Unseen Therapist came to us I felt that your Spirit is much, much bigger, wider and also lighter than mine. It felt like your spirit was more spread and extended than mine (extended in every possible directions). It was very nice experience). I know it sounds strange... but it is what I felt...
One last thing - I find your webinars very, very useful. Thank you! I also love when Sheri Baker makes her comments and share her wisdom about A Course in Miracles. I find it helpful. Without your website and webinars I wouldn't have known that other people on the Planet have similar experiences. And thank you for taking your time to read my email.
Joanna from Poland