- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
The Stairway To Miracles
The Ultimate Skill
In my previous article, The Ultimate Mentor, we saw that The Unseen Therapist... i.e. our "Wisdom Within"... gives us first class advice for all inquiries.
Our only challenge is to learn to listen. The wisdom is always there but our arrogant egos insist on overriding those oh-so peaceful solutions wherein abundance and harmony dominate everything and no one loses... ever.
Sooooo The Ultimate Skill, quite simply, is to learn to listen.
The Personal Peace Procedure:
In my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, I provide a fundamental process for learning this skill. It is called The Personal Peace Procedure and involves asking The Unseen Therapist to bring resolution to a properly specified issue.
It is a simple idea and even newcomers can do it. However, it takes practice. You are not likely to "get it" if you lightly read the book and/or wave your hand at the recommended practice. You are being given an astonishiing new tool but it will not leap off the page and provide instant healing. Rather, the more you practice, the better your results (and there is no limit to those results).
New healing vistas:
As you practice, you will learn that aiming at emotional causes is usually more efficient than aiming at symptoms. This is a major step up our Stairway to Miracles and one that brings new healing vistas to your awareness. This one concept should, in my opinion, be the first course taught in all medical schools. Properly understood and applied, it can reduce medical costs by 50% to 80%. But you need not wait for others. You can benefit from this idea as soon as you "own it."
Finding hidden issues:
You will also gradually recognize that you sometimes "hide" issues from The Unseen Therapist (and yourself) without knowing it. We all do this and big doors open as this becomes apparent. Further, this gives you major insights into the healing process that will accelerate your climb up our Stairway to Miracles.
Another powerful awareness is that love works best when shared. While you can get impressive benefits on your own, joining with practice groups can speed things up, and deepen, your results. You might wish to form your own private groups with friends (3 to 6 people is suggested) or join our Optimal EFT Course Membership where many groups gather (often via Skype) for this purpose.
All of above generates improved results and those, in turn, generate still more trust in The Unseen Therapist (who is doing all of this). The greater that trust, the greater becomes your listening skill and the louder you will hear Your Ultimate Mentor's advice over what will become the feeble laments of the ego.
And therein lies Your Ultimate Skill. Develop that and all else is yours.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved