- Episodes 1- 50
- #1: How To Get Faster (And Better) Recovery From Accidental Injuries
- #2: Impressive Improvement For Autism
- #3: From EFT To The Pot Of Gold
- #4: How To Fall In Love With A Butterfly
- #5: Unique Remedy For Multiple Sclerosis
- #6: Ask The Unseen Therapist, Save Time
- #7: Migraine Headaches - Aiming At The Cause
- #8: Does Gary Endorse Other EFT Trainings?
- #9: Revolutionizing Prayer
- #10: Will The Unseen Therapist Suffice?
- #11: Surrogate EFT - Why Does It Work And Who Can Do It?
- #12: Our "Impossible" Healings
- #13: Does Unseen Therapist Interfere With Your Free Will?
- #14: Why Do My Bad Memories Come Back?
- #15: Can I Sing A Higher Note?
- #16: One Ultimate Remedy For Everything
- #17: Thoughts On The Stairway To Miracles
- #18: We All Have The Same Issues
- #19: Do I Need To Be "Spiritual" For Unseen Therapist's Help?
- #20: What is Optimal EFT?
- #21: Optimal EFT vs EFT Tapping
- #22: Stuttering
- #23: What Are The "Right Words" To Use With EFT Tapping?
- #24: The world Is An Illusion
- #25: The Arrogance Of Our Senses
- #26: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) And Its True Cause
- #27: OEFT - We Are Just Beginning
- #28: Optimal EFT - From Simple To Advanced
- #29: Is Everyone In Prison?
- #30: I Need To Be In Love With You
- #31: The Wisdom Is IN HERE
- #32: Learning To Listen
- #33: Working Together - Enhancing The Process
- #34: What Is Real Freedom
- #35: The Ultimate Mentor
- #36: OEFT - The Big Picture
- Episodes 1- 50
- "Impossible" Healings
- "I Have NEVER Seen Anything Like This In My Medical Career"
- "Impossible": Finding A Lost Item, Calming An Aggressive Dog
- "Impossible" Healing For Severe Constipation
- Maite's Multiple "Impossible" Healings
- Far-Reaching "Impossible" Benefits
- Norma's "Impossible" Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib) Healing
- "Impossible": From Sadness to Happiness In Minutes
- "Impossible" Healing of Asthma and Numbness
- The "Impossible" Healing of Bacterial Meningitis
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Piedad Now Has A Normal Menstrual Cycle
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The "Impossible" Social Phobia - Gone
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A Remedy for Diane's "Impossible" Thin-Walled Blood Veins
- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- Science or Senses?
- A Miracle Moment
- Questions and Answers
- What CAUSES Food Sensitivities?
- Should We "Tap In" The Positive?
- Bladder Control For An MS Patient?
- Can I Release A Tight Muscle In My Back?
- Money Issues And Fetus Issues
- Can EFT Help Me Recover From My Stroke?
- What Happens After Death?
- What Causes Dermatitis?
- Who Created Our Bodies?
- Is There Hope for Meniere's Disease?
- Can I Heal My A-Fib And Lyme Disease?
- I Really Need Help With My Love Life
- Can EFT Help With Paralysis?
- Do I need An EFT Specialist For Premature Ejaculation?
- Do I Have To Wait For Enlightenment To Get Results With OEFT?
- Can EFT Help With Shy Bladder?
- What About EFT For Cataracts and Ulcerative Colitis (IBD)?
- Can EFT Help My Blood-Clumping (Rouleau)?
- How Do I Use EFT For Those Who Can't Speak?
- Can EFT Help Me With Multiple Chemical Sensitivities?
- A Question About EFT Setup Affirmations
- Can You Help Me With Parkinson’s?
- Can EFT Treat Worm Infections?
- What EFT Technique Is Best For Weight Loss?
- How Do I Measure My Spinal Subluxation Intensity?
- What EFT Protocol Should I Use For Type 2 Diabetes?
- How To Find The "Root Cause" Of My Blood Pressure Problem?
- What To Do With My Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Will Drugs Interfere With PTSD Treatment?
- Help With My Husband's Erectile Dysfunction And "Washed Up" Issues
- Can You Help Me Escape From PTSD?
- Can We Ever Not Be Sad About Broken Relationships?
- What About EFT Tapping vs. Optimal EFT?
- Can The Unseen Therapist Relieve My Son's Extreme Allergies?
- Can You Help Me With The "Yips?"
- Can You Help My Friend With Cancer?
- A Question About Narcolepsy
- What About "Laying On Of Hands?
- Can My Ailments Re-occur after using The Unseen Therapist?
- Is There A Cure For Type 1 Diabetes?
- What To Do About My Anxiety And Pains?
- What To Do About My Chronic Anxiety?
- Can We Create Comfort For Someone With Mental Illness?
- Can Gary's "Spiritual Gifts" Shrink My Fibroids?
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- The "Quick Fix" Myth of EFT
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- OEFT Course Insights & Pain Experiment
- Larynx Swelling Disappears After Finding The Emotional Cause
- Praise For Severe Diabetes Leg Pain Recovery
- Severely Infected Tooth Socket Recovers Overnight
- Remarkable Recovery From Covid-19
- Sleep Issues, "Rules," Solid Skills And The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist Diagnoses And Resolves Major Hidden Issues
- Sharon Clegg's Impressive Release From Childhood Abuse
- Webinar Example: Anne Ryan Shares Her Unseen Therapist Experiences
- Webinar Example: A Message From The Unseen Therapist - COPD
- Webinar Example - Bone-on-bone hip pain improvement
- Major Relief From Plantar Fasciitis
- From Desperation To Hope: A Love Filled Story
- Success For Relationships, Sexual Assualt, Business Confidence And More
- Risa's Benefits From OEFT Thoroughness
- Aliss's Remarkable Immerse-ucation Benefits
- Judy Ryan has major energy surge during an Unseen Therapist session
- A Great Start For Joshua's Serious Illness - ROHHAD
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - "Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Darla Clears Major Emotional Issues In Minutes
- Spiritual Experiences
- Many Visits With The Divine
- Helen Bates' Beautiful Spiritual Experience
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Anne Ryan on "gentle" spiritual experiences
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
The Stairway To Miracles
Note: For best results, please read this series in the order presented in the accompanying left hand menu.
This is our main ticket out of the dream
True Forgiveness (as defined below) abolishes the entire illusion of this world and gently places us into that exquisite World Beyond Our Senses. In fact, if everyone exercised True Forgiveness, the world's problems would vanish in an instant. No more anger, trauma, sickness, war, hunger or death. Only Love and an uninterrupted blissful existence.
So why bother with Optimal EFT and The Unseen Therapist? Who needs to study articles and perform practices? Why not just forgive everything and be done with it? It would sure save a lot of time and, Lord knows, this world surely needs it.
I would love for it to be that easy. But, alas, we need to understand True Forgiveness before we can proceed. So let's first look at everyday forgiveness ... the standard definition
We will assume a common forgiveness example. Suppose your brother had the habit of stealing things from you and, over the years, has stolen your money, cars, jewelry, etc. You, of course, harbor anger and mistrust regarding your brother and that has decimated your relationship. Now suppose that a few years go by and your brother comes to you, apologetically, and asks for your forgiveness. He claims he has undergone treatment for his theft problem and is a new man. He even pays you back partially for the things he stole. You are touched by this and say, "I forgive you." Thereafter, you enjoy your brother on many levels and even partner with him on some projects.
This is an often told tale of forgiveness. Heartwarming, loving. It's the sort of story that deserves a movie. It is an example of what we commonly mean when we discuss forgiveness.
But let's look beneath these circumstances and explore what happens if your brother steals from you once again. Does your forgiveness remain in place or do you resume your previous wariness and become on guard or alert to his thieving ways. Even if you are benevolently open to this "slip," don't the old angers and mistrusts show up again? And if he steals from you a second or third time might not your emotions take over and your former forgiveness be compromised or fly out the window?
If your former forgiveness has wavered under these circumstances then you have not exercised True Forgiveness. You may have temporarily swept the issue under the rug but, in the background...
you have been keeping score.
Your forgiveness has not been True Forgiveness. It has been partial, incomplete. You have been subtly judging, awaiting the day when you eventually say, "See, you did it again!!"
While the above standard example of forgiveness is useful, it will not get us out of the dream. It may make the dream more tolerable for awhile, but that is all. What we need is True Forgiveness and that involves the recognition that both you and your brother are living in a dream and, as a result...
the thefts never really happened.
They were simply part of a dream and, when you awaken from it, you simply say, "Oh, it was all a dream."
Therein lies the definition of True Forgiveness. It is a deep understanding that we really are experiencing a dream. There is only One of us and our seeming separation into individual bodies is a mirage. Seen in this way, we actually forget about the misdeed.
We can only exercise True Forgiveness if we recognize that we are dreaming. And I don't mean just academically. We must stand apart from our senses and "see" the loving light in everyone by using an "inner vision" rather than our eyes. This includes our enemies and those who have betrayed us. No exceptions because spiritual love has no exceptions. This is our challenge. This is why Optimal EFT is a process and not something you "get" from a movie, book or workshop.
A monumental shift:
True Forgiveness is massively more powerful than standard forgiveness because it completely wipes the slate clean. As long as we truly recognize everything that happens as part of a dream, then we have no traumas, betrayals, disease or enemies. All such happenings become fictions and have no effect on us. They seem very real within the dream, of course, but if we awaken we recognize them for the non-events they really are. This is a monumental shift in perception that is hundreds of times more effective than standard forgiveness.
Is this realistic?
Can we really exercise this true form of forgiveness and completely abolish all remnants of the negative side of this world? And if we did this, wouldn't that drop all our defenses and subject us to being blindsided by all those thieves, betrayers and irresponsible people in the world?
Probably so, at least for now.
Doing so would mean giving up every caution we think we need to keep us safe, sane and financially sound. The World Within Our Senses gives us constant reminders of the dangers lurking all around us even though, as quantum physics clearly tells us, it is all imaginary. There is no out there out there.
This World Within Our Senses is no place for Pollyanna. She would be homeless and destitute in short order ... or at least so our cautions tell us.
The World Beyond Our Senses, however, is quite different. As you know by now, I have briefly been in that world and, from that vantage point, the World Within Our Senses becomes absurd. It causes us to ask why we would want to hold a grudge or resentment against anyone? Doing so blots our endless love and impedes our progress up The Stairway to Miracles. Why would we ever trade THAT for a bunch of useless cautions? Only in a dream could we give any weight to this nonsense.
But, again, this is not nonsense within the dream. This illusion appears convincingly real and, in that context, True Forgiveness appears to be our enemy. In this dream, we must hold on to our cautions, fears, resentments and the like or, it seems, we will surely perish.
So, we have a challenge before us. True forgiveness is our ticket out of here but it is likely to take time and a gradual shift in our beliefs. We will, of course, need tools and ideas to pull this off. That's what Optimal EFT is all about.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved