- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
Dr. Tam Llewellyn-Edwards and his wife Mair, have been long time friends of EFT from the UK. In his brief case study on Reflux, Tam says, "I apparently had failed with EFT Tapping as I had not found the root cause, whereas the Unseen Therapist did not have this trouble and did the job effectively."
OPTIMAL EFT SESSION
First I should outline my background.
I have been an EFTer since 1999 and have continued to the study of it in my therapy practice since. In 2005 Gary Craig appointed me a “Master Practitioner” and in 2008 I obtained Honours Level (again awarded by Gary).
By that time a number of “improved” versions of EFT had appeared. I investigated some of them but soon reverted to the Basic EFT as originally presented by Gary and it is still that that I use. Very early in my practice of EFT I noticed that the tapping part of EFT was not always necessary. However, I never took this idea further.
I was lucky to have been taught to meditate by my father from my earliest years and have continued to meditate in later life. This has included calling for “the Universe” to help clients I had treated with various therapies.
From the above it will be clear that I have long been nibbling on the edges of what Gary has now developed as Optimal EFT and I was pleased when Gary pulled all these ideas together into a coherent therapy.
Now to the case study:
The patient was a 52 year old woman who came to me about two years ago for homeopathic treatment as she was suffering from Reflux. This was a simple case and I gave her a homeopathic remedy, Lycopodium, which cleared her problem immediately.
Two years later the problem returned and she attended another homeopath who also gave her Lycopodiun, but this made her much worse. She came to me again a month ago.
When the client returned to me I decided to leave the homeopathic route and try EFT Tapping. We tapped on a large number of aspects, but were unable to move the problem nor any aspect of it, so I returned to homeopathy and prescribed Campher.
Again the homeopathy worked at first but the Reflux soon returned.
I then turned to Optimal EFT. I used this therapy remotely without the client's knowledge as she had already given me permission to work with her to solve her problem. The Reflux disappeared and further contact with the client has confirmed all is still well. I apparently had failed with EFT Tapping as I had not found the root cause, whereas the Unseen Therapist did not have this trouble and did the job effectively
Dr. Tam Llewellyn-Edwards
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.