- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
Definition of "Impossible":
Where neither medicine nor any other man-made method has a true or immediate remedy for an ailment.
Sometimes we develop unexplainable pains that are excruciatingly intense. We can ingest pain killers or take shots, of course, but these tend to mask the pain rather than neutralize their cause. Further, these invasive techniques tend to have unwanted side effects.
Inviting The Unseen Therapist:
Francoise Vache, from France, developed such an intense pain (in her jaw) and decided to invite The Unseen Therapist before resorting to other means. After all, if it worked, it would only take a few minutes and it would save all the expense and risk of unwanted side effects.
She did this with the aid of Jules, her 7 year old grand son. The result? Success in 5 minutes... and still gone after two weeks. This is "impossible" through conventional, man-made methods.
Not just a simple pain:
Pains of this intensity tend to have a serious underlying cause. They are not just a temporary discomfort that can be easily explained away as being from a momentary stress or a casual accident. In Francoise's case, the pain had been building for 2 months and then shot up to a 30 out of 10 (Francoise's estimate). Thus we can reasonably suspect that it may be the beginnings of serious TMJ, Trigeminal Neuralgia or other "impossible" ailments.
Francoise tells the story below... followed by a video interview.
A new miracle; a small one to me but as, you often say, there are no small or big Miracles!
I had a light pain for two months around a left lower molar every time I would ingest cold food or drink. I was a bit worried about because, about 10 years ago, I had a severe infection in a tooth near the same place, I couldn’t eat and the dentist said the tooth had to be pulled out and of course he prescribed antibiotics. yuk!
I was new to EFT (1 year) but learned so much from your Newsletters and DVDs and so reluctant to chemical drugs that I could only trust your technique.
I was at the cinema with the friend who introduced me to EFT and I decided to use all the supports I remembered that I had read and step by step the pain vanished after 40-45mn. I must acknowledge I was persistent as you teach it. I was able to have dinner with no pain at all! The dentist was surprised but didn’t question me. I still have the tooth today and this is why I was worried the problem might recur.
This time, however, it was different. It was more like a neuralgia than a strong pain and, at the beginning I did EFT Tapping. It worked reasonably well except that after a few hours later it would come back and then move up and down along the side of my head. It lasted about 2 months and then suddenly it increased so much (30 out of 10!!!) that I was sure I had to call a doctor.
My grand son Jules (age 7) was at home with me and I told him I had a very strong pain and he said “Mammy you have tears, you’re crying…” I said “yes, so let’s try EFT together…and let’s invite in the Unseen Therapist with her beautiful light.” So I did it for myself while I could see Jules in the hall tapping on himself on all sorts of points (kid points I would say!).
I don’t remember how long it lasted, as I didn’t really believe it would work easily, the pain was too high. But I would say after about 5 minutes, all gone! I was stunned and sure that Jules helped a lot in the process with his innocent confident feeling.
Since then nothing at all! and I've been pain and symptom free for two weeks.
“Thank you Gary” but this phrase isn’t enough.
Love, Francoise Vache
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved