- Episodes 1- 50
- #2: Impressive Improvement For Autism
- #3: From EFT To The Pot Of Gold
- #1: How To Get Faster (And Better) Recovery From Accidental Injuries
- #4: How To Fall In Love With A Butterfly
- #5: Unique Remedy For Multiple Sclerosis
- #6: Ask The Unseen Therapist, Save Time
- #7: Migraine Headaches - Aiming At The Cause
- #8: Does Gary Endorse Other EFT Trainings?
- #9: Revolutionizing Prayer
- #10: Will The Unseen Therapist Suffice?
- #11: Surrogate EFT - Why Does It Work And Who Can Do It?
- #12: Our "Impossible" Healings
- #13: Does Unseen Therapist Interfere With Your Free Will?
- #14: Why Do My Bad Memories Come Back?
- #15: Can I Sing A Higher Note?
- #16: One Ultimate Remedy For Everything
- #17: Thoughts On The Stairway To Miracles
- #18: We All Have The Same Issues
- #19: Do I Need To Be "Spiritual" For Unseen Therapist's Help?
- #20: What is Optimal EFT?
- #21: Optimal EFT vs EFT Tapping
- #22: Stuttering
- #23: What Are The "Right Words" To Use With EFT Tapping?
- #24: The world Is An Illusion
- #25: The Arrogance Of Our Senses
- #26: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) And Its True Cause
- #27: OEFT - We Are Just Beginning
- #28: Optimal EFT - From Simple To Advanced
- #29: Is Everyone In Prison?
- #30: I Need To Be In Love With You
- #31: The Wisdom Is IN HERE
- Episodes 1- 50
- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible": Finding A Lost Item, Calming An Aggressive Dog
- "Impossible" Healing For Severe Constipation
- Maite's Multiple "Impossible" Healings
- Far-Reaching "Impossible" Benefits
- Mary Loses Interest In Alcohol
- Norma's "Impossible" Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib) Healing
- "Impossible": From Sadness to Happiness In Minutes
- "Impossible" Healing of Asthma and Numbness
- The "Impossible" Healing of Bacterial Meningitis
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Piedad Now Has A Normal Menstrual Cycle
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The "Impossible" Social Phobia - Gone
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A Remedy for Diane's "Impossible" Thin-Walled Blood Veins
- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- Science or Senses?
- Questions and Answers
- Should We "Tap In" The Positive?
- Bladder Control For An MS Patient?
- Can I Release A Tight Muscle In My Back?
- Money Issues And Fetus Issues
- Can EFT Help Me Recover From My Stroke?
- What Happens After Death?
- What Causes Dermatitis?
- Who Created Our Bodies?
- Is There Hope for Meniere's Disease?
- Can I Heal My A-Fib And Lyme Disease?
- I Really Need Help With My Love Life
- Can EFT Help With Paralysis?
- Do I need An EFT Specialist For Premature Ejaculation?
- Do I Have To Wait For Enlightenment To Get Results With OEFT?
- Can EFT Help With Shy Bladder?
- What About EFT For Cataracts and Ulcerative Colitis (IBD)?
- Can EFT Help My Blood-Clumping (Rouleau)?
- How Do I Use EFT For Those Who Can't Speak?
- Can EFT Help Me With Multiple Chemical Sensitivities?
- A Question About EFT Setup Affirmations
- Can You Help Me With Parkinson’s?
- Can EFT Treat Worm Infections?
- What EFT Technique Is Best For Weight Loss?
- How Do I Measure My Spinal Subluxation Intensity?
- What EFT Protocol Should I Use For Type 2 Diabetes?
- How To Find The "Root Cause" Of My Blood Pressure Problem?
- What To Do With My Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Will Drugs Interfere With PTSD Treatment?
- Help With My Husband's Erectile Dysfunction And "Washed Up" Issues
- Can You Help Me Escape From PTSD?
- Can We Ever Not Be Sad About Broken Relationships?
- What About EFT Tapping vs. Optimal EFT?
- Can The Unseen Therapist Relieve My Son's Extreme Allergies?
- Can You Help Me With The "Yips?"
- Can You Help My Friend With Cancer?
- A Question About Narcolepsy
- What About "Laying On Of Hands?
- Can My Ailments Re-occur after using The Unseen Therapist?
- Is There A Cure For Type 1 Diabetes?
- What To Do About My Anxiety And Pains?
- What To Do About My Chronic Anxiety?
- Can We Create Comfort For Someone With Mental Illness?
- Can Gary's "Spiritual Gifts" Shrink My Fibroids?
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- The "Quick Fix" Myth of EFT
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Sleep Issues, "Rules," Solid Skills And The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist Diagnoses And Resolves Major Hidden Issues
- Sharon Clegg's Impressive Release From Childhood Abuse
- Webinar Example: Anne Ryan Shares Her Unseen Therapist Experiences
- Webinar Example: A Message From The Unseen Therapist - COPD
- Webinar Example - Bone-on-bone hip pain improvement
- Major Relief From Plantar Fasciitis
- From Desperation To Hope: A Love Filled Story
- Success For Relationships, Sexual Assualt, Business Confidence And More
- Risa's Benefits From OEFT Thoroughness
- Aliss's Remarkable Immerse-ucation Benefits
- Judy Ryan has major energy surge during an Unseen Therapist session
- A Great Start For Joshua's Serious Illness - ROHHAD
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Darla Clears Major Emotional Issues In Minutes
- Spiritual Experiences
- Many Visits With The Divine
- Helen Bates' Beautiful Spiritual Experience
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Anne Ryan on "gentle" spiritual experiences
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Questions and Answers
Money Issues And Fetus Issues
This correspondence with one of our OEFT Course Members should be of interest. Her questions/comments are in black and mine are in red.
Hi Gary, I would like your views on two different issues.
I'm presently trying to help a friend of my husband's, a lady aged 60, and the practice of OEFT has been precious to help me find many of her "real problems". One in particular I don't quite know how to handle.
When she was still in the womb, her mother was having a hard time for various reasons, including the fact that her husband was worried about not having enough money to raise a second child. (although when he died he left a huge sum of money that he had spared, while his family almost lived in poverty!)
The problem of economic resources was not only hers and her father's, but also her grandfather's. Both men are dead now.
I believe it is important to ask Unseen Therapist to solve those two dead men's relationship with money, and also the pregnant mother in order to stop once and for all that emotional cascade from one generation to the other. Am I right? I see it differently.
As you indicate, her mother was having a hard time “for various reasons.” Thus her problems cannot be reduced to just money issues. Abuses, traumas, abandonments, rejections and a long list of other possibilities arise. Thus I don’t see how we can isolate an ancestral “relationship with money” issue. They are likely all interconnected.
Further, OEFT (The Unseen Therapist) is particularly good at collapsing RESPONSES to the money and other issues. So, her RESPONSES to the money issues can be shifted, just like with the other issues. That is the truly important piece. Accordingly, in doing so, any generational cascade on these problems can be halted. When, through appropriate reframes, she sees the insecurities and fears motivating her father’s/grandfather’s money decisions, she can then exercise understanding of these behaviors. This is NOT to excuse the behaviors. Rather, understanding them can move her toward freedom on any resentments involved. Ultimately, this is what we want. We cannot change the past but we CAN gain freedom from resentments about it. That is first class healing.
Also, to ask Unseen Therapist to solve someone else’s “relationship with money” issues tends to impose your view of what that relationship should be. That is a typical ego-involvement in the process that can limit our results. No criticism here, it’s just something egos do. While you may be convinced of your position on this point, even with good reason, you cannot know all the motivations and facts behind someone else’s decisions. Thus to ask The Unseen Therapist to solve any problem on your terms, even if those terms are deemed “generally acceptable” by other egos, is limiting and may fall flat… or… produce a result that is outside your expectation and thus erroneously deemed a failure.
Now how would you proceed ? How would you evaluate the 0-10 intensity, and how would you know if/when the problem is solved ?Through surrogate work or does it need for me to actually imagine I am that person? I would work directly with your friend’s emotional RESPONSES to all that has happened and work toward fading those RESPONSES, especially including any resentments involved. Reduce her experiences to specific events and proceed as you would with any other issue.
I do not feel at all comfortable (euphemism!) imagining I'm a deceased person, although I realize Unseen Therapist will not solve the problem should it be part of the spiritual path of those two men. Not necessary.
Any advice from you is most welcome.
My problem with OEFT (and with EFT before that) is that I have absolutely no intensity remembering episodes of the past. In other words, I could never make a Personal Peace Procedure list! Many of us have little or no intensity on our past specific events, including me. This can either be a solid sign that we are seeing beyond the foibles of this illusion or the repression of events that “we would rather not look at”… or both.
None of us are free of blame, guilt, fears, resentments and the like. They are an integral part of this illusory experience. But if we are unable to get much current intensity on recalling these memories, even if we effort at remembering them vividly (try this, you may be surprised at the resulting intensity), we can still address them. The mere fact that you remember them provides evidence that they have some importance and need resolution.
So go ahead and address them with the Personal Peace Procedure. You may not be able to measure your BEFORE and AFTER results on a 0-10 scale so do a handful of rounds on each of them. You will likely bring at least some resolution to them and this will add to your personal peace. Also, don’t be surprised if some intensity arises during the process and/or you discover pointers to other, deeper issues you may have forgotten/repressed.
Now there's one episode which I remembered recently, and I strongly believe it had consequences on my son. Therefore I would really try and fix that with the help of Unseen Therapist.
Some 45 years ago, in my second month of pregnancy, I caught sight of my husband in a "tender" attitude with a young cousin of mine. At the time it was a strong emotional shock for me because I imagined the worst for the future. (I was not as serene as I am now, with old age !)
The fetus was certainly shocked as well. Ever since he was born my son was incredibly agitated, and even now he's 44 the slightest event, or opinion or anything contrary to his views drives him crazy, and verbally aggressive, I believe it is the cause of his often having headaches, stomach acid reflux, and now strong back pain. Likely.
Considering EFT/OEFT is not at all his cup of tea I could only work on him surrogately, with a "guessing" approach. But hearing some fantastic results reported in your webinars, I would definitely like to give it a try. Good thought.
Let us say that it is my own reaction that was the cause of it all, so I guess I should also do some work on myself first of all ... or not ?? given it is "a big fat zero" (as Gabriëlle would put it) as far as my emotions are concerned. Of course, it would be desirable to work on your own RESPONSE to all this… even if you appear to have "a big fat zero” on it. Address it as I indicated above.
A bigger issue, perhaps, is your son’s RESPONSE to all this. As you suggest, you can surrogately address his presumed RESPONSE to the “fetus shock” and see what happens to his behaviors. However, my intuition suggests that there is more to address. Perhaps other fetus shocks and/or specific events that he has experienced over time are contributors to his behavior. You probably know some of these specific events or can make them up and at least be somewhere on the target.
You will not have immediate feedback regarding your results but you can notice his behavior changes over time. In doing this, there is a high likelihood that you will gain additional personal peace yourself. Remember, we are all One. At the core we all have the same issues. Only the details are different.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved