- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Gratitude to Rita Lee for sharing her use of The Unseen Therapist in behalf of her sister-in-law's lung cancer. Note this was one her first tries. Not everyone should expect this beginner's result but it does point to our immense possibilities.
Always consult physicians on medical issues.
Three weeks ago, my husband called me (I've been in Chicago for 3 months doing remodeling on our second home) to bring sad news about my sister-in-law. He stated that she was in the hospital undergoing various tests because they had found something in her lungs. I was assuming it was a cancerous lump/tumor because she's a heavy chain smoker and she's an emergency room nurse!
My husband is very close to his sister and for the first time he asked me to do "surrogate tapping healing" for his sister. My husband knew I did tappings for my oldest brother which saved his kidneys (at the time I believe he was at 7% - he is now at 70% through continuous tappings). I also helped a lot of my friends heal through surrogate tappings.
At any rate, I've never stopped following you and read about The Unseen Therapist but never really felt anything the few times I tried it so I just kept tapping instead. But this time, I read your entire book on Her and thought it is time to learn it! So, I started to devote time to learn and trust Her and called on Her in my sister-in-laws behalf.
I heard nothing from my husband until last week when he clarified that his sister has lung cancer! I told my husband to think positive as I work with this new way of healing. My husband is devastated that nothing was helping his sister. I asked him to "trust that The Unseen Therapist will not let him down and to think positive!"
Yesterday afternoon, my sister in law called him. She said, "doctors were not sure what happened to her tests but her tumors have shrunk and the cells have grown smaller.
Long story short, doctors told her she's cancer free but would like to perform surgery to remove the tumor followed by chemotherapy just to play safe. Of course my husband was very happy but now he's worried about her going through surgery and chemotherapy! Again, he asked me to keep working on her, lol! He is now a believer! GC COMMENT: Another alternative for the doctors to consider is to keep working with The Unseen Therapist and see if the tumor disappears. Use surgery and chemotherapy as a last resort.
Through calling on The Unseen Therapist I wasn't quite sure if I was doing it right but I saw bright lights each time. The biggest obstacle for me was to trust Her and the process. so I did major tappings before I started sending my sister-in-law surrogate healing via The Unseen Therapist.
Thank you Gary for bringing and sharing this healing knowledge to all of us!!!
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.