- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Questions and Answers
"Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
I was wondering about the specific events and using The Unseen Therapist. Is it all right to move through many issues in a session or is it best to only work on them one at a time?
I ask because I seem to be able to eliminate many issues fairly quickly. Almost like a domino effect. I will focus on something that causes me negative emotions and The Unseen Therapist seems to get it resolved quite quickly.
Upon completion of that event, though, another one will come up. So I will work on that one, then another, work on it and it, too, is resolved, etc. So far I seem to be batting 100% as the issues that no longer affect me also no longer come to mind once they get resolved.
I'm retired so I'm able to pretty much drop everything when something comes into mind and I quickly get into "peace and calm mode" and ask The Unseen Therapist to resolve it...which She does straight away! I just don't want to be robbing myself of quality by moving too quickly. Thanks so much for your input.
Kind Regards, Angel Cross
Thanks for your excellent question. And so glad to hear of your rapid progress.
Yes, The Unseen Therapist can work seemlessly in this way, especially when we learn to communicate well with Her. I am always cautious, however, about any healing regardless of how effortless the progress may appear. It is easy to be fooled by a temporary result and that is why I am so big on detailed testing. If nothing else, make sure you revisit those same issues the next morning and see if they still seem resolved. If so, fine. If not, then you know you have more work to do.
Proper testing often separates the true masters of EFT from those with lighter understandings. That is why I display it in great detail in the Webinars, vast Library and Lessons that are contained in The Optimal EFT Course - Online Training From the Founder.
That being said, if this rapid progress continues then keep at it. Each one of those resolved specific events represents several weeks or months of conventional therapy.
Follow-up from Angel: (emphasis added)
When I got your e-book on the use of The Unseen Therapist I began working with her straight away. It took a bit to reach the place of "peace and calm" at first, but I'm able to do it quite quickly now and the release of a lifetime of misery is staggering! It will take a while to remove that much garbage from my life, but I'm working on it steadily and am so thankful that you care enough to help so many.
Blessings from Scotland,
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.