- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible": From Sadness to Happiness In Minutes
- "Impossible" Healing of Asthma and Numbness
- The "Impossible" Healing of Bacterial Meningitis
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- The "Quick Fix" Myth of EFT
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- A Great Start For Joshua's Serious Illness - ROHHAD
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
- "Impossible" Healings
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Francoise Vache, from France, walks us through the details of an "impossible" relief of her friend's knee pain. Note that she blends both EFT Tapping and Optimal EFT. Francoise concludes by saying, "We can say that EFT Tapping and Optimal EFT did the work in 2 sessions that doctors had not been able to do in six-month's time. I don’t want to be critical, of course, because we need them,. But for sure, Gary, they all should be listening to you too…"
I can’t miss sharing this case with you, from a friend suffering of a right knee pain. The interesting thing is that after 6 months, with at least 10 different physicians appointments and diagnosis, she finally accepted to have an EFT session with both Tapping and Optimal. She preferred to start with Tapping because she says she likes repeating the words and stimulate her body too.
Six months ago (last May) Josepha (not her real name) had a fall but couldn’t feel a real pain and she was thinking, “it’s ok it won’t last, it will go.” But 3 or 4 weeks later things were worsening and, in addition, she suddenly slipped on a plastic sheet on her stairs and fell down again. The problem was because her two-story house was being renovated and cluttered up. She couldn’t walk and her knee muscles were blocked. She had to use a crutch.
1- June 13th: She went to an osteopath who told her “it’s just due to your over sensitive muscles, that’s all.”
2- She had to wait 10 days before having an appointment with her family doctor, end of June. The pain was “horrible” she said. Of course I had encouraged her to do EFT with me, she knows it as she attended a workshop in the past...after several statements like ”Yes but it can’t work for this…” I didn’t insist. The doctor prescribed a splint for 10 days and planned an IRM.
3- She went to another Doctor in the meantime but who “didn’t know what to do.”
4- July 25th: He referred her to an “Orthopedic” who received her at the end of July.
5- She had 8 sessions too with a physiotherapist. He gave her cortisone injections that were so painful that she couldn’t help screaming, with nausea and nightmares at night. She stayed in bed for a week.
6- August 25th: Next step, she was referred to a sports doctor who gave her anti-inflammatory injections with no effect! She had to wear a splint even in bed.
7- End of September she went back to the doctor for the IRM who diagnosed fractures in the meniscus and a cyst in the bone. So he suggested a surgery for a prosthesis and drugs too… but as he didn’t want to impose her, an appointment was planned October 24th with a knee specialist.
But during this period of time she wasn’t able to walk or drive. As she was of course always complaining about all the doctors, the pain, not being able to walk… I said, "You see Josepha nothing is working, I’ll send you testimonials from Gary’s website and just read them.” One was about a sports woman from Australia who had the same symptoms, and the other one about my daughter Camille’s neck case. She was so interested that she accepted to have an EFT session.
So October 19th we started EFT on the pain, which was variable but 8 at the moment, on the right side and the front of the knee, it was like a “hammer blow”.
I used the Constricted Breathing Technique first to help her relax and to go more easily to possible roots. And we did Tapping first on the stiffness and “hammer blow”, which prevented her from walking, and used Optimal too.
The pain dropped to 2/3.
“What does this pain remind you of?” I asked: “Nothing…” I asked her to visualize the pain, it’s color, shape:
“Deep white pain and dark blue in the middle…” and the pain dropped to 1.5 and 0.5.
She said “I feel great, but I’m afraid the meniscus may slip again.”
The feeling was at 5 and down to 3: “The meniscus is like a white ermine moving away and looking at me”. She visualized the little white ermine taking care of her.
We did Optimal EFT and went to a zero. However I was wondering why doctors had not been able to find any solution in such a long time, and it took us to her father’s illness when she was 9 and who passed away when she was 13:
”Nobody could replace my father, and I had to take care of everything.” (Her mother was an alcoholic) “I wasn’t taking my knees in consideration. Now they leave me, I was too demanding.”
“I blame myself for taking this habit. I blame myself for not respecting my body…I’m an idiot… My body was a slave.” ”I have always submitted myself.” 10 to 2
I suggested that she thought about the time her father passed away and a sadness came up with tears. “It’s an abyss”: 10 to 7, to 3.
And then she said she blamed herself for not being able to welcome her 5-year-old grandson.
It came to 7 then to a 3. We did Optimal EFT and then the sadness, guilt, being always present... disappeared, and suddenly she said “All this is not true and I understand now…”
I asked her to test the knee pain and she answered “it is not there at the moment… but it may come back!!!” I must say that Josepha has a scientific background as a secondary school teacher and often has a lot of “yes buts…” just in case…
Of course I encouraged her to be careful in the coming days and not to overuse her legs. (I know by experience that when a long lasting heavy pain suddenly vanishes, people can behave like kids, and dance, carry heavy bags…and of course the pain may relapse). Two days later she called me with a light voice that she hasn’t had for weeks, and she told me she had several walks with no pain at all! She didn’t need the splint anymore, except when she decided to walk all the way to the city center and she preferred to wear it, just in case.
8- On October 24th she went to the knee specialist who said the surgery wasn’t needed and he suggested hyaluronic acid injections and long walks and cycling!!!!
October 26th we had a 2nd EFT session together and great success!
During this session she said when she still didn’t feel any pain, but sometimes when she was moving, the leg would “slip” on the side and the pain was like a “hammer blow” at 5.
We went back to her first fall: “Damn, something more, the floor is not protected!” (the works in the house have been taking months.) “I blame myself for never doing things right…” “I was negligent just for a piece of plastic…” 9/10 to 2.
I asked her “why are you so negligent, not in the present, not focused? You prefer moving to other things? Does it come from your childhood?”
“I wanted to move into another “bubble” to flee the suffering of my father’s death, all the responsibilities I was given... When he died it was as if my right arm had been cut off.”
We worked on it with both Tapping and Optimal from 10 to 2.
Next we finished the session with 2 or 3 Optimal EFT rounds and she said she was tired, relieved and had a new perspective on this situation. She really enjoyed Optimal.
The next day she told me on the phone that she didn’t feel any pain. She can walk to do shopping, drive her car… she visited me, something that hadn’t happened for 6 months.
We can say that EFT Tapping and Optimal EFT did the work in 2 sessions that doctors had not been able to do in six-month's time. I don’t want to be critical, of course, because we need them,. But for sure, Gary, they all should be listening to you too…"
I’m so grateful for your precious EFT gift and hope people all over the world will be using it, and so as you say, there will no disease, no pain, no war…
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved