- "Impossible" Healings
- Mary's "Impossible" Alcohol Addiction Recovery
- Norma's "Impossible" Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib) Healing
- "Impossible": From Sadness to Happiness In Minutes
- "Impossible" Healing of Asthma and Numbness
- The "Impossible" Healing of Bacterial Meningitis
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A Remedy for Diane's "Impossible" Thin-Walled Blood Veins
- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- Questions and Answers
- What About "Laying On Of Hands?
- Is There A Cure For Type 1 Diabetes?
- What To Do About My Chronic Anxiety?
- Can Gary's "Spiritual Gifts" Shrink My Fibroids?
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- The "Quick Fix" Myth of EFT
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Risa's Benefits From OEFT Thoroughness
- Aliss's Remarkable Immerse-ucation Benefits
- Judy Ryan has major energy surge during an Unseen Therapist session
- A Great Start For Joshua's Serious Illness - ROHHAD
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
- "Impossible" Healings
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
The Stairway To Miracles
"I'm in love with a butterfly"
Note: For best results, please read this series in the order presented in the accompanying left hand menu.
"There we were. Two committed souls, from widely different species, joined in a common healing goal."
I didn't expect to fall in love, especially with a butterfly.
But I did and I'm still in love. It's not romantic love. It's much bigger than that. It's a Oneness love... the deeper kind that never goes away.
Here's the story...
A few years ago, on a sunny morning, I was running on a beach near my home. As I finished my run I noticed a flock of beautiful monarch butterflies (maybe 100 of them) landing on the wet sand just after the water had briefly receded.
It was a resplendent sight. Candy for the eyes. Their large orange and black wings opened and closed in a symphony of dancing color. A mesmerizing experience.
Then, as you might expect, the tide raced back up the wet sand and the butterflies instinctively took to the air in a glorious retreat.
All except one.
The water caught it, cascaded over its body, drenched its wings so that they were stuck together, and receded once again... leaving the butterfly helpless on the wet sand.
I quickly ran to its rescue, gently picked it up by its wings and walked us both higher up the beach to the dry sand. There I sat on a large piece of driftwood, placed the butterfly on my open hand and let go of its wings.
The butterfly could walk on my hand but it was severely handicapped because its wings were wet and stuck together. I thought about pulling the wings apart but feared that my large fingers would damage the delicate wings.
So I left it in my open hand and waited in hopes the sun would dry the wings and restore normalcy to my new friend.
That's when I fell love.
There we were. Two committed souls, from widely different species, joined in a common healing goal. For this to work, we both needed trust. I was determined to stay there for however long it took, trusting that the sun, nature, God (The Unseen Therapist) would do what was necessary. The butterfly was doing the same AND was trusting ME. I was much bigger than the butterfly and it could have run off my hand in fear.
Instead, it stayed as our joining was part of a loving, healing process. I can't speak for the butterfly but, for me, I entered a peaceful, focused state. Gone were the ricoheting thoughts in my head and all the concerns of this illusionary world. There was only a patient peace dedicated to the healing of my friend. I didn't have a name for The Unseen Therapist at the time but I can assure you She was present. You will know what I mean when your turn comes to experience this sort of thing.
As I said earlier, this was a Oneness love. As such, it was much grander than the human love we so consistently pursue. The butterfly and I had no expectations of each other. We weren't "trading love" (I'll love you if you love me). We were simply sharing a moment of grandeur where, again, all my worldly concerns faded into nothingness. And, while the butterfly seemed to be the immediate beneficiary, I urge you to accept that this kind of loving connection benefitted us both in ways that are not always instantly recognized. Further, that love has a transcendant way of affecting many others.
Perhaps, by this article, it is affecting you.
It took 20 or 25 minutes but the sun finally dried out my lovely friend's wings. They came apart (unstuck) and slowly flapped in readiness for flight. Moments later my friend took to the air with its freedom restored.
I sometimes wish my butterfly buddy would reappear so we could spend more time together. But, alas, butterflies don't live very long and thus our physical visit is not likely to happen.
That's OK. Our Oneness love transcends physical things. It brings radiant memories that stand out in the landscape of our existence.
Do we need butterflies to achieve this love? No. The opportunities are all around us. Join with someone in a healing task and you are on your way. That's what Optimal EFT and The Unseen Therapist are all about.
Make someone your butterfly.
Oneness love, Gary
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved