- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
"Why won't I forgive my Dad?"
"...the previously impenetrable barrier to forgiveness has come tumbling down and the whole energy around it has shifted."
Definition of "Impossible":
Where healing occurs beyond the typical reach of man-made methods.
Helle Gylling is a member of our Optimal EFT Course Membership and used our advanced "TV Guidance Channel Technique" for asking The Unseen Therapist, "Why won't I forgive my Dad?" The result saved her many hours, if not weeks, of detective work. Through practice, non-members can also ask for this type of guidance using methods they may design on their own. Either way, this type of rapid, in-depth emotional release is rarely achieved through other methods and clearly deserves our "impossible" rating.
I had quite a miraculous experience when I did the little 5 minute exercise when you introduced the TV Guidance Channel.Technique. A decades long unforgiveness issue suddenly crumbled! And it all happened as a result of watching one of the recorded Webinars.
I was severely abused as a child, and I have never been able to forgive my dad for standing by, doing nothing and never protecting me. I am 56 and I have resisted forgiveness for something like 20 years. So, I wrote "Why won't I forgive my dad" on the screen. (I forgave my mom who abused me many years ago).
First I saw an image of the Statue of Liberty - and a few minutes later, the image of a match where the flame flickered and then died out.
It took me a little while, perhaps an hour or two to understand but I suddenly got it! I did not want to forgive my dad because I had always put him on a pedestal because compared to my violent alcoholic mother, he was the one source of calm, order and safety - and I NEEDED to put someone/anyone on a pedestal.
My whole life I have needed to admire someone else because I have never felt I have a light of my own to shine. It is a deep need in me to feel like I can shine, but I have never been able to so. I have always put others on a pedestal.
So, when I got old enough to first of all remember the abuse and then realize that my dad should have protected me from my crazy mother but didn't - he tumbled off the pedestal, which meant I was left without anyone to be a shining light. I see now that when I don't blame my dad and forgive him, I will have to find that light in myself and let it shine. As long as I did not forgive him, I could still focus on him and be mad for not being that shining light for me. Forgiving him means being that light myself and I did not want to take that on because I did not believe I was capable of it.
I hope you understand what I mean?
As soon as I got the message, it all made so much sense and I was finally able to let that burden of unforgiveness go. I am not saying all my issues with my dad and his passivity are gone - I am certainly going to test this extensively. But the previously impenetrable barrier to forgiveness has come tumbling down and the whole energy around it has shifted.
I am VERY excited about this new technique. I know this is going to become very important.
Thanks so much, Gary
: ) Helle
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.