- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
Diane Xuereb adds to our growing list of spiritual experiences. She says, "...after some time, I got this overwhelming feeling of joy and I started running up and down the pathway in complete freedom and happiness and I seemed to feel a very strong presence ... a very, very strong presence, and as I ran up and down he followed my every move. In those few minutes I forgot about everything and everyone, its like everything disappeared."
I think I might have experienced an event similar to your spiritual Revelation. However I cannot be sure. I never could quite explain it to anyone, I could find no words to describe what I felt, to this day, I cannot really describe it properly. So, what I am about to tell you might sound bizarre or even crazy. I can say that the memory is still vivid in my mind and it never left me. This happened round about 25 years ago.
I was part of a Catholic Group called CLC which is short for Christian Life Community. It's an organisation based on Ignation Spirituality which was founded by a Jesuit priest.
Well, it was time for our annual retreat in a place called Mount St. Joseph, a retreat house in Malta, Europe (that's where I was born and brought up). This particular retreat was a weekend of silence and introspection. We did not say a word to one another for 2 whole days.
At first, I found it difficult but then I seemed to adjust. Anyway on the last day, we were to choose a place and spend time completely alone. I walked out to the gardens, where they have a beautiful huge garden, and I chose to sit by the statue of Our Lady. I just sat there for what seemed like a really long time. I was not really doing anything, at least I don't remember praying. To tell you the truth that part is not very clear.
However, after some time, I got this overwhelming feeling of joy and I started running up and down the pathway in complete freedom and happiness and I seemed to feel a very strong presence ... a very, very strong presence, and as I ran up and down he followed my every move. In those few minutes I forgot about everything and everyone, its like everything disappeared. I did not want it to end but, unfortunately, it was disturbed by my friend who wanted to say hello.
I talked about it to very few people because have no idea what happened, I just know that it was like I was in ecstasy. The years to follow were a rough ride and that experienced helped me to hold on.
What was it? GC COMMENT: Who knows for sure. But it was likely a form of the spiritual experiences that myself and others have experienced.