- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
How to Easily Locate What You Want:
Use the menu on the left (or above if using a small screen) to find your way around the extensive content in this section. Click on the [+] and [-] icons to expand/collapse the menu. Note for Foreign Languages: This section may contain some links to pages that are in English only.
Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
You may recall Kurt Brendstrup as one of those people sharing his spiritual experiences in my book, The Unseen Therapist. He is back again with a fascinating article that compares our human world with the exquisiteness of our spiritual reality (core essence). He says, "It’s interesting to believe that we seem to find the “material nature” of this world satisfying. The place, the taste, the smell, the touch, etc. Yet in the experience of being at core essence there was only joy, happiness, satisfaction, etc. in the complete absence of all of that."
Your last Newsletter somehow struck a chord with me as I sat down to do a session of Optimal EFT on a challenge I’m currently dealing with. It was the “I Am Not A Body, I Am Free" piece that inspired my thinking.
My thoughts went back to the experience that I had when I came to the essence of who we truly are. Very similar to yours and also many others whose testimonies I’ve listened to or read about.
Your mention of our bodies, our physicality, sent me off on contemplating the fact that there was no thought or mention or sense of anything physical/material in that state of being. What I mean by that is this. Think of any familiar, favorite, sweet thing or experience here. My pure love of the feeling of running by the ocean on a sunny day. The smell of a gorgeous field of blooming flowers in the breeze. The taste of a hot, rich cup of dark coffee on a chilly morning. A glass of good scotch after a memorable meal with friends. The warm hug of a loved one or good friend. And I could go on and on.
None of this was in that state. No thought of it. No memory of it. No desire for it. No absence of it. Nothing of the material nature of this world, this life, was there. And these things that are so much a part of life here and are so important to us were not missed.
All of the richness of this life was non-existent, and yet I didn’t miss it. I didn’t long for it. In fact the richness of pure love, pure experience of being, was so intense, so beautiful, so delightful, inspiring and pleasurable that it removed all memory of my life here in this physical realm.
It’s interesting to believe that we seem to find the “material nature” of this world satisfying. The place, the taste, the smell, the touch, etc. Yet in the experience of being at core essence there was only joy, happiness, satisfaction, etc. in the complete absence of all of that.
Maybe it’s not the “material nature” of this world, but the “feeling” generated by the “material” that is common to both realms. And if that’s the case, then love becomes the only
true reality, since it was the only reality common to both. There was no other emotion or feeling there. No ego generated anger, negativity, feeling of lacking anything, regret, sadness in that state of being that we were fortunate enough to step off into somehow. No space. No time. Only pure love. Only pure joy.
And here? Is it the “material nature” of this world that gives us pleasure? Or is it the feeling generated by the thing, the place etc.? Is it the people? Or the feeling generated by interacting with or serving the people?
And if it is the feeling, the love that is generated by those “favorites” here; can we not learn to remove ourselves from the illusion of the “physical/material” being in any way important and have that love at our grasp, as our essence always? In whatever our circumstance?
So, enjoy this world. Be very grateful for this world. But remember that we are not OF this world. And perhaps learning how to live that just might be our purpose for being here?
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.