- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- "Impossible" Healings
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- The Stairway To Miracles
The Stairway To Miracles
"I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
Note: For best results, please read this series in the order presented in the accompanying left hand menu.
This is a central concept in Optimal EFT and vital to our ultimate goal.
I can hear it now. "What do you mean, I'm not a body? Of course I'm a body. This is obvious. Come on, Gary, have you fallen out of your tree?"
I realize this idea may be a stretch for most belief systems and thus it may be too far "out there" for you. But if we are to truly investigate new territory, we MUST step outside conventional thinking and venture beyond the "obvious." No telling what we may find.
Bodies are the home of the senses and thus are the main players in the illusion of separation that we have so painstakingly pointed out in this series. Our senses erroneously report that the world is made up of countless things, each competing for our attention. This includes, of course, other bodies.
So, to begin our exploration, let's think about what would happen if there were no bodies.
Without bodies there would be no physical needs and thus things like hunger, disease, trauma and death would have no meaning. Without bodies every business on the face of the earth would have no customers and money would be useless. Without bodies there would be no politicians and no governments. Indeed, there would be nothing to govern. Without bodies there would be no impediment to the awareness of Love's presence because all concerns about the individual self would vanish. This leaves only Love. What else would there be? What else would you truly want?
Almost everything we do or think involves the body in some way. Check out your thoughts. Don't they shift from finances to prestige to survival and ricochet endlessly amongst everything in between? And don't most of these have to do with your body's comfort or well being in some way?
We believe we are imprisoned within the body's walls of flesh and thereby limited at every turn. We are dependent on food, air, water and shelter. We are subject to hurricanes, earthquakes and natural disasters of every kind. We are confined to the laws of gravity, economics and physics. We must eat other living things to survive only to eventually be consumed ourselves by worms (burial) or fire (cremation).
Fortunately, the World Beyond Our Senses is completely free of the body and thus completely free of all limits. In that state there is only the growing power of love with nothing to block its infinite expansion. This is the essence of (1) Quantum Physics, (2) my Revelation (and that of others) and (3) an evolving number of spiritual disciplines. Accordingly, this idea becomes an integral part of our goal. In essence, our ability to remove the blocks to the awareness of love's presence within (The Unseen Therapist) is dependent upon the extent to which we can escape from the mental confines of our "body belief."
Does this mean that we must forsake our bodies in order to reach our goal? I think not. Rather, it is an option. As we become more aware of our Unseen Therapist within, our experience of the body shifts AWAY from something that cries out to satisfy an endless number of needs TOWARD a means of communication wherein other people sense our evolvement as possibilities for themselves. We become models of personal peace and, once attained, that elevated level of love becomes contagious and spreads everywhere.
This is exciting. This is how we shift the world from turmoil to tranquility. How many does it take to do this? Eventually everyone. But a handful of truly evolved people can bring multitudes along the path. And those multitudes can bring more multitudes until everyone is on board. And then, who needs bodies?
Like I've often said, we are on the ground floor of a Healing High Rise. And we will reach the ultimate Penthouse when we can truly say, "I am not a body, I am free."
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved