- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Questions and Answers
The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
I have done EFT for some time and with great success. Thank you!!!
I was diagnosed 3 weeks ago with late-stage Lyme disease (blood test i.e. evidence that I have those nasty bacteria in my body). While I fully agree that emotions are usually at the core of all disease, I struggle to make that connection for a tick-borne disease, and hence am uncertain how to go about it with your techniques.
I have just finished reading your book, The Unseen Therapist. Do you think it can be effective for a bacterial disease as nasty and persistent as Lyme? I would love to hear your thoughts or advice.
Again, thank you for EFT... and probably for the Unseen Therapist too, but I have yet to put it into action.
Warmest regards, Joerg Domroes
With the understanding that I am not a doctor and have no training in the medical field, let me suggest that many people are bitten (burrowed) by those ticks with the "nasty bacteria" but develop no symptoms whatsoever. For example, I live in a country setting with tall grasses and many people have the tick experience. However, Lyme disease doesn't appear to be an unusual problem here.
Why is that?
Common sense suggests, at least to me, that the immune system is at play... just as it with most diseases. A healthy immune system handles the tick's intrusion into our system while a compromised immune system may not.
Our main purpose with EFT is to lighten the load on our immune system by reducing the burden of the negative emotions (anger, fear, guilt, resentment, trauma, etc.) that we tend to carry around and for which resources are required from the immune system. A lightened emotional load frees up our immune system for repair work on our physical systems. This includes repair work on all diseases, including Lyme Disease.
My book, The Unseen Therapist, is a likely good start for you as it brings in the power of the spiritual realm in the pursuit of your healing. However, it is introductory in nature and so, if your budget permits, you would be well served to join our Optimal EFT Course Membership. This is where we elevate our skills beyond the book and climb our Stairway to Miracles.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved