- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
by Gary Craig
I know it is a challenge for us to get our heads around The Unseen Therapist and truly appreciate the awesome levels of Her healing power. We can't see Her, touch Her or perceive Her with any of our senses. We can't see electricity either but we can see its effects by simply turning on a light switch.
Likewise, we can see Her effects by diligently practicing the Personal Peace Procedure given in my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist. Consider it a pathway to a new form of communication with our "spiritual healer within" that is destined to transform the entire healing field. The more results we get, the more our belief in Her grows. As I've said repeatedly, it's a matter of practice. At first we touch ourselves and those around us. Eventually, we Touch the World.
Another way to learn of our spiritual dimension (The Unseen Therapist) is to immerse ourselves in the experience of others. To this end, I display below Joan Athey's experience with the Divine. Note that she says, "I have the power to heal myself. We have the power to heal ourselves."
Joan Athey's experience with the Divine:
Hello Gary: I am enthralled with the latest evolution of EFT. Here is my experience briefly with "awakening."
On October 6, 1998 I was in a hotel room in Victoria, B.C., having completed a very successful week of special events for a client. I woke up feeling deeply satisfied. But upon looking around I felt there was a sort of mist in the room. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, throwing my legs over the edge of the bed.
Immediately I was engulfed with a waterfall of love pouring down over me. It was like an umbilical cord was between me and a universal power. I was surprised and laughed out loud. I thought "There IS a God!" The moment I had that thought I went from happy to joyous. I immediately knew the truth - that I had lived before and would live again. And that it was true for all people.
I felt like the connecting energy I was experiencing was an invisible force that circles the earth and I had somehow hooked into it. That realization led to another level and my thought progression went like this: Next I felt whole. What a feeling that was! Ecstasy swept over me. Every time I went up a notch in realization, the connection was felt from the Universe hooking up to my mid centre or belly button
Upon acknowledging ecstasy I had a strong message "I have the power to heal myself. We have the power to heal ourselves." Acknowledging that, I was swept into bliss. Both ecstasy and bliss were states I had heard spoken about but had no idea what they felt like until then. The feeling of being unconditionally loved was profound.
I got dressed and, feeling astonished and residually spaced out by the experience, discovered that I loved everything that day. My eyesight was so acute. I could see the life force in flowers, rather like reported LSD experiences.
The life force was in everything. Slowly it abated over a period of two weeks. I have not had it again but dearly would love to, now that I have studied it over the years. there is a book from the UK "Extraordinary experiences of the Divine by Ordinary People." It showed me it is a common experience just not spoken of much for obvious reasons. Your Unseen Therapist method may help me to get back in touch, in rhythm, so I can truly bring it into being again and harness this universal power. Thank you for setting it out so clearly.
Best wishes, Joan
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.