- Episodes 1- 50
- #1: How To Get Faster (And Better) Recovery From Accidental Injuries
- #2: Impressive Improvement For Autism
- #3: From EFT To The Pot Of Gold
- #4: How To Fall In Love With A Butterfly
- #5: Unique Remedy For Multiple Sclerosis
- #6: Ask The Unseen Therapist, Save Time
- #7: Migraine Headaches - Aiming At The Cause
- #8: Does Gary Endorse Other EFT Trainings?
- #9: Revolutionizing Prayer
- #10: Will The Unseen Therapist Suffice?
- #11: Surrogate EFT - Why Does It Work And Who Can Do It?
- #12: Our "Impossible" Healings
- #13: Does Unseen Therapist Interfere With Your Free Will?
- #14: Why Do My Bad Memories Come Back?
- #15: Can I Sing A Higher Note?
- #16: One Ultimate Remedy For Everything
- #17: Thoughts On The Stairway To Miracles
- #18: We All Have The Same Issues
- #19: Do I Need To Be "Spiritual" For Unseen Therapist's Help?
- #20: What is Optimal EFT?
- #21: Optimal EFT vs EFT Tapping
- #22: Stuttering
- #23: What Are The "Right Words" To Use With EFT Tapping?
- #24: The world Is An Illusion
- #25: The Arrogance Of Our Senses
- #26: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) And Its True Cause
- #27: OEFT - We Are Just Beginning
- #28: Optimal EFT - From Simple To Advanced
- #29: Is Everyone In Prison?
- #30: I Need To Be In Love With You
- #31: The Wisdom Is IN HERE
- #32: Learning To Listen
- #33: Working Together - Enhancing The Process
- #34: What Is Real Freedom
- #35: The Ultimate Mentor
- #36: OEFT - The Big Picture
- Episodes 1- 50
- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible" Avoidance Of A C-Section
- Chronic Kidney Failure Shows "Impossible" Reversal: Blood Pressure Dramatically Improves
- Sandy Baker's “Impossible” Healing Of Her Frozen Shoulder
- Three "Impossible" Healings By An Unseen Therapist Newcomer
- "I Have NEVER Seen Anything Like This In My Medical Career"
- "Impossible": Finding A Lost Item, Calming An Aggressive Dog
- "Impossible" Healing For Severe Constipation
- Maite's Multiple "Impossible" Healings
- Far-Reaching "Impossible" Benefits
- Norma's "Impossible" Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib) Healing
- "Impossible": From Sadness to Happiness In Minutes
- "Impossible" Healing of Asthma and Numbness
- The "Impossible" Healing of Bacterial Meningitis
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible" Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Piedad Now Has A Normal Menstrual Cycle
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The "Impossible" Social Phobia - Gone
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A Remedy for Diane's "Impossible" Thin-Walled Blood Veins
- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- Science or Senses?
- A Miracle Moment
- Questions and Answers
- Is There A Non-Medical Way To Calm Anxiety?
- Does EFT Work Without This "Innovation?"
- Is There Scientific Evidence That Emotional Stress Weakens Our Immune Systems?
- Q&A Regarding "Old School EFT Tapping"
- How Can I Get Beyond Procrastination?
- What If I Can't Access My Emotions?
- Comparing EFT Tapping With Optimal EFT (The Unseen Therapist)
- What CAUSES Food Sensitivities?
- Should We "Tap In" The Positive?
- Bladder Control For An MS Patient?
- Can I Release A Tight Muscle In My Back?
- Money Issues And Fetus Issues
- Can EFT Help Me Recover From My Stroke?
- What Happens After Death?
- What Causes Dermatitis?
- Who Created Our Bodies?
- Is There Hope for Meniere's Disease?
- Can I Heal My A-Fib And Lyme Disease?
- I Really Need Help With My Love Life
- Can EFT Help With Paralysis?
- Do I need An EFT Specialist For Premature Ejaculation?
- Do I Have To Wait For Enlightenment To Get Results With OEFT?
- Can EFT Help With Shy Bladder?
- What About EFT For Cataracts and Ulcerative Colitis (IBD)?
- Can EFT Help My Blood-Clumping (Rouleau)?
- How Do I Use EFT For Those Who Can't Speak?
- Can EFT Help Me With Multiple Chemical Sensitivities?
- A Question About EFT Setup Affirmations
- Can You Help Me With Parkinson’s?
- Can EFT Treat Worm Infections?
- What EFT Technique Is Best For Weight Loss?
- How Do I Measure My Spinal Subluxation Intensity?
- What EFT Protocol Should I Use For Type 2 Diabetes?
- How To Find The "Root Cause" Of My Blood Pressure Problem?
- What To Do With My Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Will Drugs Interfere With PTSD Treatment?
- Help With My Husband's Erectile Dysfunction And "Washed Up" Issues
- Can You Help Me Escape From PTSD?
- Can We Ever Not Be Sad About Broken Relationships?
- What About EFT Tapping vs. Optimal EFT?
- Can The Unseen Therapist Relieve My Son's Extreme Allergies?
- Can You Help Me With The "Yips?"
- Can You Help My Friend With Cancer?
- A Question About Narcolepsy
- What About "Laying On Of Hands?
- Can My Ailments Re-occur after using The Unseen Therapist?
- Is There A Cure For Type 1 Diabetes?
- What To Do About My Anxiety And Pains?
- What To Do About My Chronic Anxiety?
- Can We Create Comfort For Someone With Mental Illness?
- Can Gary's "Spiritual Gifts" Shrink My Fibroids?
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- The "Quick Fix" Myth of EFT
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Newbie's Heart Issues Improve Quickly With The Unseen Therapist
- Webinar #114 - Communicating With The Unseen Therapist - Nami
- Impressive Guidance By The Unseen Therapist
- More WOW Moments From A New OEFT Member
- WOW Moments From A New OEFT Member
- Tymen Gets Unusual Relief From Triggering Memories
- Multiple Benefits From EFT and OEFT Over The Years
- Beyond EFT Tapping For Anxiety
- Skeptical Alexander Asks If This Was Beginner's Luck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Fix Monica's iPhone?
- Unseen Therapist Guidance, Depression And Unexpected Side Effect
- Husband's Behavior Dramatically Changes
- The Unseen Therapist Enhances Romance
- Hip & Leg Pains Fade As A Result Of Emotional Work
- "The Headache Went Away"
- OEFT Member Shares Her Progress
- Lovability Issues And Tennis Elbow Vanish At The Same Time
- Covid Sufferer Gains Relief
- Nance Receives Multiple Benefits From The Unseen Therapist
- OEFT Course Insights & Pain Experiment
- Larynx Swelling Disappears After Finding The Emotional Cause
- Praise For Severe Diabetes Leg Pain Recovery
- Severely Infected Tooth Socket Recovers Overnight
- Remarkable Recovery From Covid-19
- Sleep Issues, "Rules," Solid Skills And The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist Diagnoses And Resolves Major Hidden Issues
- Sharon Clegg's Impressive Release From Childhood Abuse
- Webinar Example: Anne Ryan Shares Her Unseen Therapist Experiences
- Webinar Example: A Message From The Unseen Therapist - COPD
- Webinar Example - Bone-on-bone hip pain improvement
- Major Relief From Plantar Fasciitis
- From Desperation To Hope: A Love Filled Story
- Success For Relationships, Sexual Assualt, Business Confidence And More
- Risa's Benefits From OEFT Thoroughness
- Aliss's Remarkable Immerse-ucation Benefits
- Judy Ryan has major energy surge during an Unseen Therapist session
- A Great Start For Joshua's Serious Illness - ROHHAD
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - "Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Darla Clears Major Emotional Issues In Minutes
- Spiritual Experiences
- Princess (A Dog) Visits With Her Deceased Human Mom
- Helen Bates' Beautiful Spiritual Experience
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Anne Ryan on "gentle" spiritual experiences
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The Unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's Spiritual Experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
- Unseen Therapist At Work - Plus Insights
- Recording 1-50
- What Is REALLY Behind Rod's Serious Disease?
- Better In-Depth Results Using Association
- Success Resolving 30 Year Digestive Problems
- Full "Good Start" Session On Financial Freedom For Stan
- Relief For Marlene's Childhood Abuse - Full "Good Start" Session
- EFT Guild Presentation - EFT History, Examples, Q&A
- Four Unexpected Benefits From The Unseen Therapist
- Unseen Therapist Kicks The Center Out Of "Family Grief"
- Can Unseen Therapist Handle More Than One Issue At A Time?
- Unseen Therapist Expands Judy's Benefits - Learning To Listen
- Nadia: "Nobody Wants Me"
- Esophagus Problems
- Amelia's Hurting Hands
- How Do I Know If I Am Doing It "Right"?
- Macular Degeneration - Full "Good Start" Session
- Recording 1-50
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Sandy Baker's “Impossible” Healing Of Her Frozen Shoulder
by Sheri Baker
Definition of "Impossible":
Healing that occurs beyond the typical reach of man-made methods.
Sheri's introductory note to Gary:
Hi Gary, I think the healing of Sandy’s frozen shoulder utilizing OEFT qualifies as “Impossible” by Allopathic medical standards. Mainstream medicine says it should take anywhere from one to five years to heal frozen shoulder, accompanied by lots of painkillers and possibly surgery. Fortunately, The Unseen Therapist doesn’t pay any attention to medical journals so with Her help, Sandy’s shoulder issue resolved within in a matter of hours. Her doctor said this type of healing is not possible. We know better. Sheri
Sheri's complete description of Sandy's "Impossible" healing:
When Sandy contacted me for an OEFT session, she was in excruciating pain caused by a frozen shoulder. On an intensity scale of 0 - 10, she reported a pain level of about 100!
“The pain was so unbearable,” Sandy recalls, “that I could not get any clothes over my arm. I literally stayed in my pajamas for a few days with a shawl over the top half of my body. When my arm was down, it felt like a dead weight. The slightest jerk brought unbearable pain that reduced me to sobbing. Simple activities like fastening a bra or taking a book off an overhead shelf can be impossible when you have a frozen shoulder. I could not type on my computer keyboard nor on my phone. With the use of one arm only, I was totally out of action.”
According to an article from Harvard Health Publishing from Harvard Medical School, “Frozen shoulder (also called adhesive capsulitis) is a common disorder that causes pain, stiffness, and loss of normal range of motion in the shoulder. The resulting disability can be serious, and the condition tends to get worse with time if it’s not treated. It affects mainly people ages 40 to 60 — women more often than men.
“We don’t fully understand what causes a frozen shoulder, but an inflammatory process is probably involved. Sometimes freezing occurs because the shoulder has been immobilized for a long time by injury, surgery, or illness. In many cases, the cause is obscure. Fortunately, the shoulder can usually be unfrozen, though full recovery takes time — and lots of self-help. This can take anywhere from a year to three years.”
On their website, the National Health Service (NHS), of the United Kingdom, describes frozen shoulder as “painful and stiff for months, sometimes years. It can be treated with shoulder exercises and painkillers and maybe steroid injections.”
Addressing how long a frozen shoulder might last, the NHS predicts it can take “at least 1.5 to 2 years to get better. Sometimes it can be up to 5 years.”
Desperate for relief, Sandy went to see her chiropractor on December 17 of last year, and remembers excruciating pain just trying to get onto his table.
“After examination, my chiropractor said I would most probably need surgery,” she says, “and if he worked on it regularly, I might see an improvement in 3 months, but still with surgery.”
While that was certainly better news than NHS’ grim prediction of a potential 5 years to recover, the prognosis still seemed pretty bleak. Adding to her dismay, Sandy recalled that a 30-year-old male colleague at work had suffered a frozen shoulder 6 months earlier. He had to take off work for 6 weeks, was on a lot of painkillers, and ultimately had to undergo surgery.
Prepared for what looked like an ongoing regimen of chiropractic adjustments, Sandy saw the chiropractor again on the morning of the 18th for additional work. She met with me at 6:00 p.m. that evening for an OEFT session.
At the start of the session, Sandy showed me her frozen left shoulder accompanied by piercing pain with very little if any movement.
What might have brought this about, I asked. Sandy said she had been doing extensive renovations to her home in an effort to complete the task before her son, who had been away at college, would be coming home, followed by a visit from his girlfriend two weeks later. Sandy had done a lot of beautiful work renovating the house, but when her son arrived, he focused more on what she had not accomplished rather than on what she had completed. Understandably, she was heartbroken at his reaction.
As odd as it may sound, there’s actually a connection between heart health and shoulder pain, although perhaps neither Sandy or I knew this at the time. Intuition led me to pursue the “heartbroken” and “rejection” aspects. Intensities of 10s were eventually reduced to ones.
Further exploration brought us to aspects relating to other family members with regard to what was described as long standing non-feeling “paralysis” and “responsibility” for another person’s behavior. On an emotional level, shoulder issues are often sponsored by a feeling of “carrying the weight of the world.”
Continued exploration led us to “guilt” that Sandy has long carried regarding this burden of responsibility. After an OEFT round which included reframing inspired by The Unseen Therapist, Sandy said, “You hit the nail on the head, Sheri,” and reported guilt had dropped to zero.
How did all of this emotional releasing impact the frozen shoulder? As the session concluded, Sandy happily reported the pain had dropped from 100+ to a 3, accompanied by some very welcome arm movement.
It’s important to note that while the OEFT session was over, the physical healing continued over the next several hours. By morning, it was done. The shoulder pain had worked its way to zero and arm movement returned completely.
Though the chiropractic adjustments were no longer needed, it was too late to cancel that morning’s visit, so Sandy kept her appointment.
“I could hold my arm behind my back and at several different heights — it was literally sorted,” Sandy says. The doctor was shocked and said he had never seen such a quick recovery.
“I saw you only 24 hours ago,” he said. “You shouldn’t be able to put your arm behind your back at all. It’s not possible.” He asked Sandy what else she had done because he knew his treatments could not have worked that fast!
“With your help, Sheri, I was not out of action for very long,” Sandy says. “No lengthy period of painkillers, no surgery, and I didn’t have to take weeks or months off work. Thank you, Unseen Therapist!.”
NEED MORE HELP? Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
Join our Optimal EFT Course Membership for professionals and self-help students. High-End puts you in the top 1% of all EFT'ers in the world. Taught by me (founder). Anyone can master it. ln-depth work. 30-day money-back guarantee. Touch the World.
Engage one of our highly trained, certified, Official EFT Practitioners.
Sign up for my Free Support Newsletter.
Review some of our Answers & "Impossible" Healings
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved