- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Questions and Answers
Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
Dear Gary, I have started reading your book,The Unseen Therapist and so far, so great. I would like to give some feedback about it.
I have a friend who has cancer and is currently undertaking chemo. I was originally thinking of sending her a link to your ebook, however, decided against it due to this paragraph:
'This same reasoning applies to every disease I can think of. Cancer, for example, is not caused by cells going awry, although that cell behavior often becomes the focus of medical treatment. Our devoted medical professionals can sometimes kill off the offending cells with radiation or chemotherapy and remove tumors through surgery. But, even though these processes may have some degree of success, they do not address what caused the cells to go awry in the first place. Thus, the procedures often fail and, in other cases, the cancer returns after a temporary remission.'
I am not 'for' chemo myself and would not take that route, however, I feel it is crucial for those that do to keep their faith in it, and your words could shatter any faith my friend might have and that would have a hugely detrimental affect on her healing, even though I agree with what you say.
I hope you understand my dilemma and perhaps you would consider rewording or removing this so that hopes are not shattered, as those undergoing chemo read through your book.
Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts.
Love and blessings. Laura x
Hi Laura. Very good thoughts. Thanks.
While it is true that some people need faith in their chemotherapy or other therapeutic efforts, it is equally true that we all need to understand the realities of these methods. Your friend has most likely been told by her physician (if not her friends, the media, etc.) that there are no guarantees with chemotherapy and that it can, and does, fail. Relapses also occur and there are some extreme side effects.
So, I’m thinking, my comments should not be new to her. On the positive side, my comments are made within the context of a book filled with inspiration… the hope of benefits by accessing the ultimate love within her (The Unseen Therapist). They should, I hope, give her motivation to add this complementary approach to her chemotherapy. That way she can have two things working for her, not just one.
Hope this helps, Gary
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved