- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
An MD shares his EFT journey
Franklin Sluijters, MD (from the Netherlands) shares his long term journey as he followed EFT from the early years to our current advancement involvinig The Unseen Therapist.
Here is my response to and also my appreciation for your e-book "The Unseen Therapist."
In 1999 was my first contact with EFT at the Annual Convention of the National Guild of Hypnotists in Nashua ( N.H.). Marilyn Gordon – she is on one of your first free CD Roms - gave a demonstration of EFT and I happened to be the subject. From that day I got fascinated by this new approach. As an M.D. with more than 30 years experience as a family doctor the bioenergetic approach of human communication came as a complete surprise . In medical school I had been programmed in looking for physical symptoms, coming to a diagnosis and prescribing a pill or surgical interventions. In short: a pure symptomatic biochemical , mechanistic approach of the patient. In hindsight this had nothing to do with Healing. Energy was not in the curriculum.
I wanted to know and learn more about the energy body and began tapping in my practice and "on every corner of the street." Sometimes my wife and children got a bit tired from my enthusiasm.
In the meantime they are convinced and promoting the power of EFT.
In 2001 I went to the first European Energy Psychology Conference in Switzerland – a gathering of
all kinds of energy techniques and pioneers in the field. One of the presenters was Donna Eden. Her book "Energy Medicine" has become a bestseller. The same as the late Candace Perth's book "Molecules of Emotion." And I like to mention Richard Gerber's book "Vibrational Medicine." For me as a physician this wasacomplete unknown territory!
I became a member of the Association of Energy Psychology and a couple of months later I was in your workshop in Toronto where you presented for the first time the Borrowing Benefits as a side effect of EFT. The impact was another blow on the mind : the insight that our thoughts and intentions have an immediate sensed and perceived effect on ourselves and our fellow beings by changing the body's energy system. I began understanding your definition of emotion as energy in motion, however it still took a couple of years before a really understood the meaning and the brilliant simplicity of your concept of "the cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body's electrical system."
From there it is a logical step to understand how long lasting negative emotions are the underlying cause of all kind of physical ailments and diseases. When the energy (the Life Force ) cannot flow through certain body parts, our immune system gets exhausted at the end. Nowadays we call this chronic stress. Here comes the healing and restoring power of the energy work into play!
I went on further developing my hypnotic skills to search for, understand and heal the beginning of these emotional disruptions . Hereby EFT can be of great help!
During all these years I also did my best to keep up with all the new fascinating scientific research in quantum physics and Consciousness.
This brings me back to Marilyn Gordon. From her book 'Extraordinary Healing' I mention two quotes of part three "Higher Consciousness : the next Dimensions of Healing": 'The ability to shift perception is a gift of higher consciousness' and "Love is a frequency band that changes the rate of vibration of everything it touches."
And this makes the circle round . You yourself, Gary, wrote the foreword!
In my my opinion Optimum EFT and the concept of the Unseen Therapist is exactly bringing in the right Healing Frequency .
Thank you for your inSpiration during all those years
Franklin Sluijters M.D.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.