- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
There are many ways to experience The Unseen Therapist. In this case Mireille Fruin gained access through Reiki (a spiritually oriented therapy) and experienced a "blanket full of love." She describes her profound experience and says, "All this brought me an all-pervading sense of well-being, of trust and of being so totally understood, loved and surrounded, and yet so totally free at the same time."
Note that the benefits of The Unseen Therapist are all pervasive but not everyone experiences them in the same way. Thus Mirielle's exquisite moment may or may not become a reality for you. For example, your results may occur subtly over time and may not be recognized until you look back at the remarkable changes in your life.
One early summer morning, around 5 a.m., about 13 years ago, i was awake in bed and decided to give myself some Reiki. As I was doing this, I started feeling a bit chilly, so I said: "well, Reiki (Unseen Therapist), do you think you might send me some warmth?" The next thing I knew, about 30 seconds later, was that I was indeed feeling a wonderful warmth permeating my whole body. Immediately after, I found myself as if floating in the air, and seeing a lovely "blanket" of tiny clouds appear, much as one might see from an airplane. I was then made to know that the real material this blanket was made of was Love...
Then, I found myself suddenly, somehow, floating, yet held, in this wonderful space and I was made to know and feel that there was Love and only Love in this (endless) space, there was a total 'knowing' of me,-the knowing including a heavy problem I was struggling with at the time - a total loving and understanding, and I was 'told' that this struggle was - indeed - an illusion ("not there") and that everything was only just and precisely how it was supposed to be at this perfect moment, where time as we know it does not exist.
All this brought me an all-pervading sense of well-being, of trust and of being so totally understood, loved and surrounded, and yet so totally free at the same time.
Just to remember it, and trying to tell someone about it makes me helplessly grope for words that do not exist and often brings tears to my eyes. Yes, we want to stay there, but it seems to me that expressed in earth-time, the duration of this life-changing gift from God can be counted in seconds. Then 'pop', the soap bubble disappears and we are back down here. But with a precious memory to carry with us.
I cannot thank you enough for letting me tell you about it - however inadequately, but you know how that is.
Yours, with immense gratitude for all you do,
PS: I want to add: when "back here" I indeed realized that, during this out of the world experience, I was "me" (not in my body) and at the same time part of the Love that was holding me and all around me and letting me understand what It wanted to let me know.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.