- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- The Stairway To Miracles
The Stairway To Miracles
Note: For best results, please read this series in the order presented in the accompanying menu (it's on the left for computers, above for small screens).
We live in a convincing dream
The world we seem to live in is like a dream ... a fiction. And therein lies a key concept if we are to fully progress with Optimal EFT and The Unseen Therapist. To access that magnificent World Beyond Our Senses we must at least be open to the possibility that our senses are deceiving us and thus hiding this far grander reality from our awareness. Our senses report a world filled with pain, pleasure, business, politics and an unlimited number of diversions... from the Super Bowl in America to tsunamis half way around the world. And yet, despite how convincing it all seems, none of it is real. It is a perpetual distraction machine that is obscuring a joyous reality where nothing exists except love.
Evidence for the dream:
For evidence of this dream, let's go back to quantum physics where we learn that this world we think we occupy doesn't really exist. It is an illusion. There is no time, space nor separation. All atoms are connected within a grand Oneness and we are part of that. There is only one of us.
Remember that quantum physics involves the intricate study of atoms, the ultimate building blocks of our bodies and everything else we perceive in this world. As such, it is literally the study of the physical foundation of our existence. Amazingly, it points authoritatively to a reality that contradicts our senses and violates every belief we have come to cherish. Thus a tree that you may see outside your window must be a mirage. Since all atoms are connected, it is impossible for a group of them to separate from all the rest and form a separate tree. The same goes for bodies, bugs, buildings and everything else our senses detect. Separation cannot be. It is impossible.
This, of course, violates every belief we have. Our every sensory input "proves" the world exists in that we convincingly see, hear, feel, smell and taste the "separate" things of the world. And we do so 24/7. And since our senses appear to be our only tangible connection to "reality," we have little choice but to dutifully obey their dictates.
Or do we?
Fortunately, we also have a "sixth sense," a knowing or intuition that there is more to our existence than what our other senses report. It is that instinct that keeps you reading this and it is that instinct that will eventually allow you to realize the benefits of Optimal EFT and The Unseen Therapist.
The fork in the road:
So we are now at a fork in the road where we can either stay within the prison house of our own sensory inputs... OR... go the route of Optimal EFT and explore that World Beyond Our Senses. What to do? Which fork to take?
I fully understand if you choose to ignore our premiere scientists and leave us at this early stage. It is a bit much to digest. However, if you stay with us for awhile, you may find some truth along this path. Perhaps a glimmer at first but later to generate a full eye-opening "AHA"! Time will tell.
So let's explore the idea that we are having a dream - a perceptual error - and the world doesn't really exist.
Think about it. When you have a dream at night, isn't reality as you know it violated profusely? I mean one moment you are having lunch with a famous person and then, in the next moment, you are floating above Japan in a parachute. Only when we awaken from this dream do we see the absurdity of it and say to ourselves, "Oh, it was just a dream." However, while you are dreaming, don't the experiences seem very real? Do you even question the reality of those events while they are happening in your dream? Most people don't. In fact, if we attached monitoring devices to our bodies while dreaming, we would detect substantial changes in our heartbeat, blood pressure, adrenalin flow and other bodily reactions. All these point to the seeming reality of our sleeping dream.
Are we dreaming now?
So it's time to ask the question, "Are we dreaming now?" Could this world we are experiencing within our senses be nothing more than the dream to which quantum physics points? And when we awaken, will we not look back on this dream and say, "Oh, it was just a dream?" I can give you an emphatic YES to these questions because, as you may know by now, I have had a momentary awakening and, by comparison, this world became a fiction... a dream. Our true reality is not contained within this illusionary world. Rather, its center is in that exquisite state of love that exists in the World Beyond Our Senses.
In summary, Optimal EFT adopts this notion that we are dreaming and its many tools and ideas are designed to wake us up. Our various awakenings will unfold on an individual basis. Some may wake up gradually or partially while others may do so in an instant state of astonishment. Complete and permanent awakenings, while possible, will likely be rare. That's why the Optimal EFT process takes you up The Stairway to Miracles in a step-by-step manner. However, any awakening, even if it is small, will color your world forever.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved