- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
The Stairway To Miracles
The Stairway to Miracles
Note: For best results, please read this series in the order presented in the accompanying menu (it's on the left for computers, above for small screens).
Because you are reading this, you are already joining us on the steps of a majestic Stairway that leads into the bright loving lights of the heavens. This is where peace presides and the turmoils of the world fade into their own nothingness.
It is where physical ailments and disease are impossible and it is where love threads its way through our every thought. We may, for now, consider these things miracles but, as we ascend the Stairway, they gradually become routine.
This Stairway leads to the answers to every problem we think we have... health, political, financial, etc. As we learn to listen, its wisdom will resolve our every conflict so that everyone benefits in a maximum way.
It also leads to the satisfaction of every need we truly have. No one is left out, irrespective of their seemingly errant behaviors or "sins" in this world. In this loving, bliss-filled existence, there is no need for such behaviors because everyone has everything they truly want... abundantly.
And, most importantly, this Stairway leads to the awareness of our true Oneness -- our connectedness -- with each other. Quantum physics has been pointing to this "ultimate joining about which we are unaware" for decades. So have the thousands upon thousands of reported Near Death Experiences (NDEs) that you can read about in books and on the internet. There are also numerous "during life" spiritual experiences (like mine) where people "flip into" this state of all encompassing love without actually dying.
This Stairway is not "out there" somewhere. Rather it is within. It is a metaphor that helps us understand -- and ascend toward -- this awareness of our true nature. We believe we are separate but are, in fact, One.
As we climb our innter Stairway, our erroneous belief in separation gradually fades and the awareness of our true Oneness comes into focus. And along the way our physical ailments recede and we become more loving, more peaceful and more productive. When everyone does this the world will transform and words like war, poverty and disease will vanish from our vocabulary.
Fortunately, everyone can ascend this Stairway. That's one of its beautiful features. Your achievement does not depend on your level of education, personal appearance, age, personality, athletic ability or any other attribute in this world of illusory separation. It only requires...
...your motivation to study, practice
and ascend the Stairway.
Optimal EFT provides this Stairway and it is yours to use. Just Go to our Home Page and begin the steps. It has benefits for everyone, regardless of how high you choose to climb. It provides lifetime skills that will allow you to succeed where other methods fail and gives new meaning to the term "emotional freedom." It is my privilege to offer it.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved