- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Questions and Answers
An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
I've started reading your e-book, The Unseen Therapist, because it may help me with the health issues I am having. I am a 79-year old retired MD. I tried your EFT before with some limited success maybe because I was not fully convinced that it could help me.
I am now on page 22 and I have to stop for a while and ponder on your statement on dropping medicine (as practiced by MDs). I have to recall the great efforts I had before I earned my MD and I said to myself that mainstream medicine can never be abandoned. What about the infectious diseases where only specific "man-made" remedies are needed to treat them? I believe The Unseen Therapist will be used on non-communicable diseases which now greatly outnumber the communicable ones.
Thanks for your note. I am happy to respond.
I'm not sure where you read that I said to abandon mainstream medicine. If you can point it out to me, I will be happy to correct it. To the contrary, I heralded physicians for their dedication and tireless efforts in becoming MDs and dealing with the never-ending demands of patients.
The thrust of my comments was that the typical medical approach doesn't address true causes. In fact, doctors readily admit that true causes for the vast majority of our ailments are beyond their understanding. This is plainly evident by looking for true causes on WebMD.com. This does not mean we should abandon medicine. It does mean that, where feasible, we should use The Unseen Therapist BEFORE resorting to invasive drugs, surgeries, radiation and the like.
She has extraordinary healing powers that, once mastered, go well beyond those of medicine or any other man-made healing method (and this includes infectious diseases). She also represents an entirely different approach. However, we are just beginning to learn how to borrow from Her powers and thus it would be foolish to abandon other avenues, at least until we perfect our communication with Her.
So, what I'm saying is to use The Unseen Therapist FIRST. After that, see if the more radical methods are necessary. In many cases, the medical approach will likely be unnecessary or minimized. We are compiling lots of evidence in this regard, some of which are detailed in my book.
Hope this helps, Gary
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.