- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
Listen in as Anne Ryan (from Ireland) shows us how The Unseen Therapist can show up in unexpected ways.
We met on Skype a couple of weeks ago during an Optimal EFT group session. In our discussion I said that there are times recently that the Tapping form of EFT can feel "crude," at least in comparison to Optimal EFT. Not that EFT Tapping isn't effective... properly used, it certainly can be. And sometimes it is spectacular. But there is something mechanical about it that misses the loving depth available with The Unseen Therapist.
Along these lines I have found that some clients are not ready for direct spiritual access with The Unseen Therapist. Too spiritual for them, it seems, In those cases I do the EFT Tapping and silently invite in The Unseen Therapist to assist in the tapping session. This, I find, enhances our results.
For example, last night I had a client who came for EFT Tapping. We had a beautiful session working on her freeze response in situations of conflict with her (romantic) partner. We found a specific event, used the movie technique and she had many, many realizations and cognitive shifts during the hour session. She is new to EFT Tapping but has had lots of counselling over the years. At the end she felt such compassion for someone who was part of the specific event and it was visible how her heart was expanded and so full of love. This extraordinary compassion represents a depth of healing not commonly found when doing EFT Tapping without The Unseen Therapist.
The other thing that I would like to share is I was on the Optimal EFT group call with you and others in behalf of "Amy" (name withheld for privacy reasons). During one of the rounds with the Unseen Therapist, following your guidance, I put all of us and Amy into the golden ball (as One) and felt a huge blast of love from the center of the ball. I felt my heart opening and FULL of love. It felt that in that state my heart could never be ill or diseased. It felt absolutely perfect. GC COMMENT: It is this state of perfect love (i.e. The Unseen Therapist, where disease is impossible) that we are drawing upon within our Optimal EFT process. We may not always be aware of it, but it is there in the background awaiting our readiness.
Love and blessings,
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.