- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
I have been watching on YouTube some of the spiritual experiences, so I thought I would relate mine. The year was 1980. My son was a few months old. My husband had announced a few months before that he was leaving me and our 3 children (one a newborn). I was devastated and alone in a foreign country(Mexico).
I cried for months, not knowing what to do nor how to get through each day. He hadn't really left, either. I couldn't eat much, even though I was nursing.
One day I was taking a load of clothes out to the patio to dry (we line dried everything in those days), I recall it was especially sunny and warm, a beautiful day. I was almost done hanging everything out and suddenly I felt flooded with an incredible energy. In an instant I knew everything would be OK. I didn't know the outcome, just that, whatever was to happen, it would be OK. I would be OK.
This "energy" filled me completely, and I felt loved for the first time in my life. It was within me, but also outside of me at the same time. Words can not describe the feeling, but I do know it was love. No idea how long it lasted, it didn't really matter, I had the deep understanding that on a certain plane, we are all one. in fact I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like.
My background is Catholicism, so it sort of fit my framework at the time. maybe what some mystic saints experience, I don't know. I thought it was God ... but much different than what I had been taught. I never questioned God's existence after that, for sure.
Afterwards I had the strong wish that everyone could experience this ... because if they did, we would have heaven on earth, no one could do anything "bad" (sorry that sounds sort of childish, but I was sort of young) in that state.
The experience itself did not go beyond the patio, but I felt an incredible heightened awareness and well-being that lasted about three days. Many times I have wished I could experience that state of being again, but it has never come back.