- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#1: Understanding time is an illusion.
One of the concepts within Optimal EFT is that there is no time ... it is an illusion. Throughout history, many people have written about "out of time" experiences but were, generally speaking, not taken seriously. Here is another example from long time EFT'er "Lani" (name withheld for privacy reasons). Do you believe it? Having had a spiritual experience myself , and thus being out of time, I find it quite plausible.
Strange Time Experience
In March of ’08 my husband and I took a short road trip. We had been looking for a farm property to buy and heard about one in a small town over an hour away from us and decided to go see it. It was slightly cloudy and looked like a spring shower or two might pop up. We were expecting friends over later that evening and planned to be back home around 4pm.
We left our house at 11am. Our first stop in the small town was to our favorite BBQ place and we had a slow enjoyable meal. We then went to view the farm property. It was 160 acres, mostly pasture. We spent a good hour or so looking over the house, out buildings and land. Afterwards we drove the back roads for about another hour until it started to get a little stormy with some mild lightning.
Going home we took different route that would take us through another small town in our area. The distance between the two towns is about 30 miles. It is a rugged curvy road with big hills, marshland, rolling pastures and farmland. It is (was!) one of our favorite drives.
The storm had picked up steam and our small little pickup was feeling the breeze. As we approached the severe winding curves just outside of town ... something happened. We headed into the curve and passed a car. It felt like the pickup was lifted up and thrown down but it was like a flash. We knew something was wrong. My husband slowed down and pulled off on the side of the road. He got out to see what happened. I was shaking from head to toe and my whole right side felt like it had been crushed. My arm and leg were throbbing!
He got back in and said the tire had a leak and was going flat. We were both dazed and didn’t say a word to each other as we drove into town. Since it was Sunday most businesses were closed. He pulled the truck into a covered area at a filling station to change the tire. It was raining with small hailstones tapping on the metal awning. The spare was flat so he decided we would stop at the Dollar Store and get a can of fix-a-flat to get us home.
The clock downtown said 4pm by this time. He went into the store and was in there for what seemed an eternity. I was still shaking so hard and felt very emotional so I waited in the truck. I had an overwhelming sadness and fear engulf me. Endless cars came and went and he still didn’t come out. I didn’t have a watch on but after counting 13 cars that came and went from the store I was concerned. Just then out he came with the single can of fix-a-flat. When I asked why it took so long, he said it had only been a few minutes. It had been an eternity for me!
He put the fix-a-flat in the tire and we drove home. The storm was acting strange by this time and the tops of the trees were whirling. He drove slowly as we made our way out of town. We called our youngest son on the way home. We left a message of what had happened to the tire and told him we would call if we got stranded. We later learned he never received that call. The storm was moving away from us as we drove toward home.
The real strangeness began when we arrived home and walked into our house. My husband asked me to check the time. We had guests coming and knew we were running late and needed to get the meal started. I looked at the clock and it was only 2pm. I told him the clock was off and the battery had probably died. He checked the clock in the other room and it said the same thing. The Cell phone, computer and the clock radio all said the same thing.… 2pm
There is no way we could have driven 130 miles, had a leisurely lunch, look at a property, driven country roads for an hour, had a leaking tire, stopped at the store and driven home in 3 hours. We assumed it would be 5:30 or later when we arrived home.
We checked all the clocks again and called a friend and two family members to check if that was correct and it was. Now we were really shook up! I looked at my husband and said, "are we dead?" He had the same thought.
I am sure we were in a wreck. For days I was sure we were dead and even now when more strange things happen (which increased after the accident/incident) I still wonder if this is like the TV show, LOST and we are going to wake up and find it is time to leave!
That night at 2am I was jolted awake by a loud sound. Our bedroom was in the basement. I ran up stairs to the bathroom. When I got to the door I was ‘hit’ by a something and fell on the floor grabbing my stomach. My husband was laying on the floor and had passed out and hit his head on the tile.
The door to the bedroom beside the bathroom was open. Outside the window at tree level was blue pulsing lights. I passed out for some short amount of time and when I woke up my injured husband was helping me up. He saw the lights too and has no memory of what happened when he passed out.
The next day when he took the tire off to go have it fixed. It was split all the way around the circumference. There was no way it could have or should have held air. That event ushered in a major changes in our life. My husband who is a skeptic in all things strange believes we jumped into a different timeline.
People we both remembered being dead were alive. Events we remembered had changed. It has been strange and surreal to say the least but I think it really helped us understand time is an illusion.