- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
Read this spiritual experience where "Joyce" (true name withheld for privacy reasons) takes you by the hand into the wonders that are our natural heritage. She says, "We can heal ourselves absolutely and completely, I believe that we don't just cure one thing. Rather, that our bodies can become whole and healthy in one instant, if only we knew how to implement our inner healer. I'm not talking about a hands on healing or distant healing or any of the alternative kinds of healing known to us today. It doesn't take several sessions or a long time or even a few minutes. It's instant, It's a whole happening...."
I've been listening to your spiritual experiences on youtube, which has caused me to accept something that happened to me in the 90's for what it was rather than trying to explain it away, tweaked to fit what I perceived would be acceptable to others.
Although it doesn't appear to have been as profound as some of your guests experiences it had one HUGE similarity and that is the oneness, time standing still, no time, vertical time? .......
I was at home on my own when 'out of the blue' I started to find it very difficult to breathe, I was wheezing and could not get enough breath. I suppose it may have been described as an asthmatic fit by an on looker, asthmatic is something I'm not and never have been.
Drawing breath was painful and very very difficult, I just couldn't get enough air. I started to panic. It felt like I was drowning or being suffocated. Agitated, I stood at the top of the stairs.
After what seemed an age of desperately trying to draw breath I 'gave up'. I thought I was going to die and there was absolutely nothing I could do, so I resigned myself to death.
Taking two steps down the stairs I sat on the next corner stair and put my hands up in the air, after all if you're going to check out it doesn't matter anymore how silly or dramatic you are.. Aloud I said 'okay I'm ready, if it's my time, I am ready' and I meant it. The wheezing and by now fear were off the scale and I remember thinking, 'Oh for gods sake get on with it I'm ready!
That's when everything changed and time stood still. I've no idea how long for it appeared to be minutes but I 'feel' it was probably longer. I don't recall exactly what happened but time stood still and wasn't really there, time that is, and in that instant the wheezing stopped completely, not subsiding ... it stopped. Breathing was normal and in fact it was nearly non-existent, quiet and calm. I had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude for the 'emptiness' all around. Oneness. (It happened at a time when my life was in turmoil).
I have always since then known, really a complete knowing, that we can heal ourselves, I don't know how, but I wish I did because it could have come in useful at times! We can heal ourselves absolutely and completely, I believe that we don't just cure one thing. Rather, that our bodies can become whole and healthy in one instant, if only we knew how to implement our inner healer.
I'm not talking about a hands on healing or distant healing or any of the alternative kinds of healing known to us today. It doesn't take several sessions or a long time or even a few minutes. It's instant, It's a whole happening...... gosh where are the words when you need them! We don't have words to describe it or explain it it's a knowing and it's easy, like breathing. We know how. We don't have to learn step by step. Crazy huh? [GC COMMENT: I don't know if you have studied A Course In Miracles, but this is one of its clear teachings.]
I've always tried to explain what happened, not to too many people because they would think me nuts. I tried to explain it to myself and never really came up with an adequate answer. Listening to the people you interviewed touched a cord for me and I know my experience was similar.
How can I use this knowing, this certainty, especially when I have no way to replicate what happened?
Most of the people you shared experience with said there was probably no room 'there' for illness and that's what I knew and that's what came back with me ... this knowing that we can heal easily, effortlessly, completely in an instant.
When talking to one of your guests you expressed that you felt you could go into a hospital and just your presence would heal. I agree. We would see each other as whole and although that poor human may have temporarily forgotten their whole self (complete, pure, well, whole self) somehow we would be able to convey .... infuse them ... with wellness.... I don't have the words to explain the feeling ... knowing...
I believe it may be possible that the human race took a wrong turn somewhere along the line when we lost all the love and wondrous things we are capable of, but let me play ' devils advocate' here for a moment...... Where is this all going ? Will we lose our playground ? Okay so we will gain so much I agree, no wars no disease no anger etc etc... Will we create a super playground? Maybe between the two realms? Super humans with no fear, will there be fear? No, of course not. What will we be left with? Joy, I hear you say, wonder, love? But are we here to figure it out anyway, will it be a breakthrough type of figuring it out or are we here to learn the lessons in 'linear' fashion? And a hundred and one more questions ....
This is not an experience I've shared with anyone in its completeness, I've shared it sparingly while also trying to explain it in an expected fashion. However, people consider me, what shall I say, a little different. Their reaction goes something like 'yeah okay now pass the pepper!'
I'm already considered a little different as I prefer to use natural products and prefer to heal myself naturally and I eat organic where I can, I meditate etc etc....not so woo woo for California I know. But where I live everyone eats pie and chips and the mention of meditation brings up the questions, 'what's it for'? 'Can you eat it, wear it'? Okay I'm exaggerating a little but you get the picture!