- Articles & Ideas
- Being Specific
- How to apply EFT when there are no clear, specific memories to tap on
- Tapping on specific events without knowing what they are
- What to do when you can't find your own specific events or issues
- Two cases: (1) Being Specific and (2) Being General
- EFT for the Soul - global versus specific approaches
- How to collapse multiple SPECIFIC EVENTS in one Borrowing Benefits session
- EFT for a bashful bladder - a beautiful example of going for SPECIFIC EVENTS
- Ann Adams on BEING SPECIFIC
- Using NLP to Chunk Down for specifics in an EFT session
- The importance of being specific in the EFT Setup Phrase
- Find Early Specific Events
- Surrogate tapping on a sneezing attack, Successful use of EFT on a raspy throat AND arm wrestling success using only two fingers.
- Surrogate EFT relieves baby
- Some thoughts about surrogate (remote) EFT
- Resolving a family fight with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate tapping and collarbone breathing
- Helping Helpers: Using Surrogate EFT for Emergencies
- Surrogate tapping for terrorists
- Surrogate EFT Taken Another Step - Clearing Ancestral (Foundational) Issues
- Surrogate/distance tapping for Cassie the dog
- "Seeing" disrupted energy enhances mental (surrogate) tapping
- Solid motivation to use Surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for Chronic Pulmonary Obstruction Disorder
- Beth's Stalker Problem Resolved with Surrogate EFT
- Successful surrogate tapping for schizophrenic son
- Surrogate EFT to help patients going through medical procedures
- Surrogate EFT arrests a grand mal seizure
- Simple uses of Surrogate EFT during every day conversations
- What to do in the hospital
- A surrogate EFT Teddy Bear became a special friend for a housebound woman
- Responses to questions on surrogate muscle testing
- Skeptic of surrogate EFT becomes a believer
- Surrogate tapping stops serious nose bleed
- Surrogate EFT -- "The pain is leaving now through my fingertips."
- Surrogate EFT substantially aids incontinence, anger, dementia and hearing loss.
- Using surrogate EFT for easing a courtroom testimony
- A followup after a surrogate session in Albuquerque--Betsy's impressive results
- A touching story: Easing Mary's death through surrogate EFT
- How to do Intentional (or Surrogate) EFT--a 4 Part Series
- Breathing problems, surrogate tapping, depression and Try it on Everything
- Surrogate tapping on an "Entity"
- After trying a different approach for Surrogate EFT, a crying baby quiets down
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Seizures
- The Gratitude Diet - A Thanksgiving Technique
- Time and Reframing: An Easy Technique that Generates Fast Results
- The benefits of describing EFT as a relaxation technique
- A short version of the Collar Bone Breathing Technique
- Stepping back from the movie in the EFT Movie Technique
- Turning the Movie Technique into a cartoon helps with Dysautonomia episode
- Discovering "core scenes"
- Variations on EFT's Movie Technique
- Doing the EFT Constricted Breathing Technique a few times a day increased Paul
- The "Let it be Easy" Technique
- EFT and the Double Bubble technique: Or how to successfully deal with chronic issues!
- The Argument Tapping Technique
- Doing the EFT Movie Technique in slow motion -- getting to important and otherwise hidden aspects
- The Stepping into Neutral Technique
- Everyday EFT to Create a Fabulous Life--The Emotional Joy Technique
- The EFT Imagineering Technique
- Gwyneth Moss's Imagineering Technique for Endometriosis
- The "Tap while you Gripe" Technique
- The Bundling Movie Technique for gently addressing long term abuse cases
- Refusal Tapping Technique
- The "Turbo-Tapping" Technique
- The Volcano Technique
- The Movie Technique for kinesthetic learners
- Behind the Scenes of the Movie Technique
- For procrastination: The "Feel the Feeling" Technique
- Creative Uses of The EFT Movie Technique
- Living your Dreams with The Hero Technique
- A New Way to Use the
- A useful EFT phrase--"Reclaiming" all our possibilities
- How Do You Know What To Say For an EFT Setup Phrase?
- Useful ways to expand the EFT Set-up Phrase
- Using "It's In Here" in the EFT Setup phrase
- Testing our work and personal radiation
- Using the 9 Gamut Procedure when emotion gets "stuck in the right brain"
- Jarrod Bailey from Australia experiments with EFT Setup Phrases and explains his findings
- Touch And Breathe--TAB Paper
- EFT Imagineering cleared lungs and improved breathing
- Tapping on both sides of the body, on feel-good points only, then taking deep breaths after each point
- Injecting "want to" into the EFT Setup language
- EFT to clear chakras and increase vibration
- Using the EFT setup statement as a a pledge
- Dr. Carol Look discusses the importance of testing in EFT
- The advantages of using the 9 Gamut Procedure
- A creative way to develop EFT Setup statements
- Testing your EFT work - The
- Adding muscle testing to EFT
- Effectively using "What if" in the EFT Setup Phrase
- Ideas on Muscle Testing, EFT and Developing Intuition
- Why do we use negatives in the EFT setup statement?
- Gwyneth Moss on Reality Testing
- The Alternate Phrase Technique--tapping on both sides of a conflict.
- Soft language to ease The EFT Set-Up Phrases
- Ideas for enhancing the standard EFT Setup
- How do I choose the phrases to use while doing EFT?
- EFT helps a man look people in the eye
- Karen's thoughts on self forgiveness
- Freeing our "Critical Mind" into Self Acceptance with EFT
- Using "I love THAT about myself" in the EFT process
- Tapping on one's self talk--a great idea for collapsing our "inner critic"
- Getting the most out of self-help books with EFT
- Self sabotage-healing the parts that don
- EFT gives relief to a self-cutter by first finding emotional causes
- Anja shares her self-healing process
- Resolving childhood issues with EFT increases compassion for self
- Billy McCombie self applies EFT for an impressive list of benefits
- S-L-O-W EFT for self help on broad issues
- Give Yourself a Gift by Creating an EFT Journal
- EFT for relief from feeling responsible for everyone else before taking care of self
- Tapping for negative self-talk - "I am unable to step out of it"
- Paradoxes in validating one's Self
- When self acceptance becomes a problem...
- Rue Hass on "I deeply and completely accept myself"
- The role of self-punishment in Dis-ease
- Steve Wells series on EFT and Self-Acceptance--Part 1 of 4--(subsequent parts given below)
- EFT improves self esteem
- A Complex Case - Doubts and Self-empowerment - The Return of Hair and more
- Julie Howard uses EFT for being hard on herself
- EFT As a Conversation With Yourself
- Self acceptance without judgment
- EFT for Self Confidence
- EFT for the lingering effects of a brain tumor from 12 years before
- Surrogate EFT for Yourself
- Self Image: An insightful look at the "Writings on our Walls"
- Developing self compassion with persistent EFT
- The 3-2-1 process: untangling yourself from others
- Mary Hunt on Intuition: Getting yourself out of the way.
- Thoughts on Surrogate EFT and "getting yourself out of the way"
- Frances Songhurst finally gets a rapid result for herself
- The client who is "Never Good Enough" and The Brick Wall Technique
- Doing EFT for the client that is afraid to get started
- How this therapist uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and EFT together
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 5 of 7
- Improving results with dissociated clients
- What Questions Should You Ask When Seeking An EFT Practitioner?
- Thoughts on following your EFT intuition with clients
- EFT from a CLIENT'S POINT OF VIEW
- Hair dresser helps client raise her arm - The salon clients cheered
- How to search for an EFT Practitioner
- Physical therapy like it should be--dramatic improvements in a rehab center
- When clients get overwhelmed or frustrated with EFT
- When clients can
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 6 of 7
- Tips for when clients have difficulty accessing their feelings
- EFT Speeds Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy: Irene Mitchell Update
- How To Tell In Advance Whether An EFT Practitioner Has Sufficient Skill in EFT
- How to use EFT when the client won't reveal the issue
- Dr. Pat Carrington's "EFT At Work In A Hospital" Series
- Client has Somatic Release that involved shaking in a seizure-like fashion
- How to Build Your EFT Practice by Leveraging Your Biggest Resource
- EFT used to calm down a client during a severe seizure episode
- Working through the pain and fear in the midst of divorce
- EFT'er encourages clients to find their favorite EFT points
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 7 of 7
- The Emotional Scale in EFT Practice
- Hearing voices and multiple issues relieved: "One session of EFT does more for me than years of [conventional] therapy ever could."
- Is Your Chosen EFT Practitioner Really Helping You?
- Some thoughts about doing EFT with multilingual clients
- Curtis Steele, MD shares his thoughts and experiences using EFT in a psychiatric practice
- Good reasons for using an EFT Practitioner
- Ingrid Dinter's Box Technique for helping a client wind down when time is running out in a session
- Fitting EFT within the client's belief system
- Limiting beliefs may limit your EFT practice
- Using EFT With "The Secret"
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola - Part 1 of 7
- EFT with a schizophrenic client
- A detailed EFT oriented session via email for a client with serious issues
- The Pros and Cons of EFT Telephone Therapy
- Did EFT help Gayla's client reduce the blockage in his arteries?
- What stops clients from pursuing their dreams?
- Surrogate EFT used to calm down a bi-polar client
- Why see an EFT practitioner?
- Yet another impressive use of Surrogate EFT--this time an audience sends the client out of the room and taps for her
- The Many Factors Affecting Client Motivation and Follow Through
- If the client starts shaking...
- If your client believes that the world is run by a red elephant....
- Making A Great Impression With Your New EFT Client
- What to do when your client is beset by an "evil monster"
- Using EFT to create positive self beliefs for a client who deems herself "not good enough"
- 4 Part Series on Helping Clients with their 0-10 Accuracy
- Psychosis: Hearing Voices--EFT achieves more in one session than 13 years of medications and traditional therapy.
- Karen Donaldson Highlights Some "Slimming Down" Successes With Her Clients -- Many Side Issues Explored
- Surrogate EFT brings calming effect to Schizophrenic client
- Adding EFT to conventional talk therapy
- EFT aids an "energy sensitive" client
- Criminal defense attorney uses EFT to help innocent client during cross-examination
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 2 of 7
- EFT and Time Line Therapy helps 92 year old man live in the now
- How do I use EFT for the client who has many, many, many severe issues?
- Listening to this client's words led to a surprising core issue
- Successful Surrogate EFT for a Cerebral Palsy client
- Profuse bleeding stops even though client was on Coumadin (blood thinner)
- Shaking Off Negative Client Energies Between Sessions
- An answer as to why some clients do not tap even when they know EFT will help them?
- Two successes where the client surrogate taps for other people--everyone benefits
- Tips to consider when you have had "incomplete success" with an EFT client
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola Part 3
- Do you attract clients that want everything for free?
- When should you consult an EFT Practitioner?
- The Apex Effect -- client cannot even remember the details of her former problem
- Dr. Patricia Carrington's use of "Choices" in the EFT Setup Phrase
- Rebecca Marina's 10 steps to building a prosperous EFT practice
- When The Client Wishes To Maintain Privacy
- Enhancing the life of Burak -- a Down Syndrome client
- Using EFT for the client who feels bad about herself
- 8 tips for building your EFT practice with email newsletters
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 4 of 7
- EFT Clients!
- Kinetic tremor disappears as Turkish MD addresses client's emotional issues
- 7 Step pre-tapping checklist for client work
- When the client won't speak about the issue
- Helping clients by using "Meta Programs"
- EFT Successfully Collapses Childhood Beliefs About Food -- Client Stops Overeating
- Core Issues
- Using the Palace of Possibilities to uncover core issues
- The "Audio Technique" for getting to core issues
- A clever way to find core issues
- A surprising core issue behind business call reluctance
- Tracing core issues back to the birth process
- Blending Redecision Therapy with EFT--a creative way to uncover core issues
- Iris finds her own core issue
- Eliminating Hot Flashes With EFT Tapping -- Surprising Core Issues
- An Impressive Search For EFT Core Issues -- Asking The Right Questions
- The "7 Whys" method for getting to core issues
- When "insignificant" childhood events are the real core issues
- Getting To Feelings And Core Issues By Imagining You Are Writing A Story - A Version Of The EFT Tell The Story Technique
- In Search Of An Elusive EFT Core Issue
- Finding An EFT Core Issue -- "But What Did He Give You?"
- A self questioning method for getting to your core issues
- An extraordinary account of tapping on a prenatal core issue -- or how to change a life in moments
- Finding and Dealing with Core Events
- Barbara shares an insightful way to find core issues
- An excellent question to help find core issues
- Collapsing the core issues of procrastination with EFT
- A classic case for finding a core issue
- Finding core issues when someone is emotionally flat lining
- The core issue behind Carl's inability to "perform"
- A clever method for finding core issues
- Obsession with having affairs ends after finding the core issue
- Why Cathy didn't enjoy Christmas--an embarrassing core event
- Using Tail Enders to find core issues
- Ilana Weiler uses the 7 Whys method for getting to core issues
- MD resolves arm weakness problem by relieving an emotional core issue
- Two examples where core issues show up during an EFT session
- A Useful Way To Find Core Issues In The EFT Process
- Relative Newbie's First Major Tapping Toe Stub - Foot Pain Issue
- Newbie quiets her daughter
- Doing EFT for a newcomer without having to explain it
- Easy and Effective EFT for Newcomers
- Newbie has great results with persistent hiccoughs!
- Borrowing Benefits newcomer details impressive success
- EFT Newcomer Helps Her Daughter Relieve Constipation
- Quality advice for EFT Newbies
- How watching the EFT DVDs helped a nausea case
- EFT newbie successfully surrogates for her dying plant
- A newbie with 6 rounds of EFT eliminates her bladder infection pain
- Two Newcomer EFT Tapping Successes: Fainting And Shyness
- A newbie dropped pounds at a time she usually gained
- Using EFT
- Using EFT for the side effects of Medications
- Using EFT for feeling like a failure
- Using EFT for cerebral palsy
- Using EFT for emphysema
- Using EFT to build emotional strength in overwhelming circumstances
- Using EFT for Menopause, Hot flashes and Chills
- Using EFT for Scleroderma
- Using EFT for preventing illness
- Using EFT for Self-Confidence in a specific area
- Using EFT for overcoming procrastination
- Personal Pleasure Procedure - Using EFT to improve your romantic life
- Using EFT for a double ankle sprain
- Using EFT for Abundance releases limiting beliefs
- Using EFT to rejuvenate a withered plant
- Using EFT for Procrastination
- Marielle discovers a lifetime core issue while using EFT for a bad cough
- After using EFT, Paul's 84 year old mum recovered very quickly from a surgical operation
- Using EFT for a choking emergency
- Using EFT to neutralize "family differences"
- Using EFT to release the pain of saying goodbye
- Using EFT for clearing clutter and organizing your life
- Using EFT to increase blood platelet count--an article with far reaching implications
- Using EFT for old and frail people
- Easy stress reducer using EFT with statements like, "The world is conspiring in my favor"
- 11 year old girl finds lost cell phone using EFT
- Using EFT for our illiterate and semi-literate brothers and sisters
- Using EFT for struggling students with ADD
- Using EFT to Trade the Market
- A successful case of using EFT for candida yeast infections
- Persistence worked when using EFT at the first signs of a cold
- Using EFT to advance your business
- Using EFT for world crises
- Using EFT for clearing poltergeist energy
- Using EFT for wrinkles - An alternative to Botox?
- Using EFT to overcome the resistance to exercise
- Using EFT while you are in an argument
- Using EFT for Chronic Problems
- Heaviness in both legs disappears after using EFT on "These Growing Pains"
- Some thoughts on using EFT for personal peace
- Using EFT for the Holidays
- Using EFT for Poison Ivy
- Using EFT over the phone for on-the-spot issues
- Thoughts on using EFT for procrastination
- Using EFT for "Everything is my fault!"
- A guy thing: Tips on using EFT for male ED
- Using EFT for Tachycardia
- Using EFT for Chemotherapy symptoms
- An encouraging example of using EFT for Crohn's Disease
- Using EFT for an ailing pony
- Using EFT for Alzheimer's disease
- Many benefits in 3 months using EFT's Personal Peace Procedure
- Using EFT for Muscular Dystrophy
- Some tips when using EFT by yourself
- Using EFT to bring up core memories
- Using EFT for Herpes
- Using EFT on Asperger
- How to Handle Self Sabotage by Using EFT
- Using EFT from pre-birth to the present
- Using EFT to enhance persuasion skills
- Using EFT with our "internal parents"
- Using EFT for spiritual issues
- Using EFT to Create
- Success by using EFT while reading our Newsletter articles
- A subtle, yet powerful self-image benefit from using EFT
- Suggestions for using EFT with a Mother
- Using EFT to avert an amputation
- A method for using EFT regarding the "difficult people" in your life.
- Using EFT to relieve a cold sore (Herpes HSV-1)
- Using EFT to learn foreign language pronunciation
- Specific couple techniques using EFT
- Using EFT for Jet Lag--even with 4 time changes
- Using EFT to manifest your goal more easily
- Using EFT with a Skeptic
- Using EFT for Premature Ejaculation
- Using EFT with computers, web-cameras and microphones
- Using EFT to cut "energetic cords" of attachment to people
- Using EFT for Goal Setting
- Using EFT for motivation to exercise
- Using EFT to avoid tears while chopping onions
- Using EFT to reclaim our personal power
- Using EFT for inanimate objects may point to your own issues
- Using EFT to Enhance Bedroom Romance
- Using EFT to find (and collapse) a limiting belief
- Using EFT for mother issues
- Using EFT for Plantar Fasciitis
- Using EFT with a Survivor of Domestic Violence
- Using EFT to better enjoy certain foods and expand sensory experience
- Using EFT for forgiveness
- Using EFT with A Course in Miracles teachings
- Using EFT for racial prejudice
- Lifelong car sickness disappears--but only after using EFT on the real issue
- Using EFT to bring us back into balance during challenging situations
- Using EFT for a clogged ear
- Follow up on "Using EFT to avert an amputation"
- Using EFT for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Using EFT for changing habits and more
- Using EFT in singing lessons
- Using EFT for your Biggest Problem
- Ideas for those using EFT to further their own personal development
- Using EFT on imaginary parts
- Classic case of using EFT for the child within
- Using EFT for Dreamwork
- Using EFT for Marathon Training and difficult things to do
- Using EFT when a specific word triggers you
- Using EFT to support the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) process
- Using EFT to regain Laurence's sense of taste.
- Big benefits from using EFT on an "irrelevant memory"
- Tips and strategies for using EFT with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Using EFT to reduce our judgment of others
- Using EFT in the Emergency Room: Raging bladder infection subsides
- Q & A Series on using EFT
- Using EFT to start the day
- Passing a driving test using EFT - a case with many aspects
- Benefits of using EFT in a cardiac group
- Tapping on TREEs -- a metaphor for using EFT
- Using EFT for the "Grey Life Syndrome"
- Using EFT to resolve issues in your dreams
- Using EFT with massage
- Using EFT within a unique form of meditation
- Using EFT for a stroke and other issues -- In praise of the 9-gamut procedure
- Using EFT to eliminate recurring dreams
- Using EFT for Self-Doubt
- Using EFT to say Good-Bye to a dying person
- Using EFT to release "the decision to be miserable"
- Using EFT for the Inner Child
- Using EFT with a dementia patient: A touching story
- Using EFT over the phone
- Using EFT for bothersome noises
- Using EFT to easily learn another language
- How to convince an entire audience about EFT
- EFT collapses seasickness and Rosa becomes the life of the party
- Psychiatrist relieves sexual exhibitionism with EFT--4 year follow-up
- What is your body trying to tell you?
- Emotion and Perception: EFT makes it a two way street
- An extraordinary example of the real power of EFT's Borrowing Benefits procedure -- a bridge phobia disappears "behind the scenes"
- EFT for past life issues
- EFT for Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) and a host of other issues
- Prenatal EFT improves hemoglobin count with before and after test
- Getting to the real reason behind Janet's "bedroom inhibitions"
- Tapping on gratitude for EFT
- After EFT, Kay
- A procedure for dealing with the resistance to heal
- To Lead or Not to Lead...
- Looking waaay in the past for the cause of a physical symptom
- Overcoming a lifelong fruit revulsion and some side benefits
- One person
- EFT on an inanimate object: The car that wouldn't start
- EFT is effective despite language barriers
- Combining EFT with Humor
- Shingle symptoms gone in just two EFT sessions
- EFT helps remove "stuck ring"
- Two examples where working on one issue provides relief for another
- Key Concepts in Mastering EFT
- Important EFT topic: Doing the best we can
- Useful thoughts on integrating EFT within the military
- Eckhart Tolle
- Daily uses of EFT with A Course in Miracles (ACIM)
- EFT for helping a mother bond with her child
- How EFT unclogged my toilet
- The Inner Committee
- Can we affect inanimate objects better with EFT? - Rebecca's engine light
- A humorous reply to an EFT skeptic
- EFT enhances math scores
- Praise for EFT from a Buddhist Monk
- EFT calms an autistic boy in school
- Cognitive Shifts (Belief Changes) That Work
- Borrowing Benefits in the Criminal Justice System
- EFT: The Gift to Unwrap and Use before the Holidays!
- The "proper words" to use for the EFT Set-up Statement
- Another successful hiccoughs (hiccups) case
- Borrowing Benefits hastens the healing of mystery thumb sores
- Did EFT help relieve menopause symptoms?
- EFT for addressing what happened in your day -- use it daily for solid long term benefits
- EFT for economic stress -- using "I prefer peace"
- A Psychologist in India uses EFT for suicide intervention
- Demonstrating EFT to a mental health support team
- How to remember your dreams with EFT
- New Uses for EFT
- EFT helps alleviate several issues associated with infidelity
- Using Galvanic Skin Response to validate EFT
- NLP procedures enhance anyone's delivery of EFT
- "Helpless to get what I want" - Using intuition to get at important issues
- MD writes article on Emotions, Energy, and Healing
- Tapping on "what didn
- Breaking habits
- An aneurism left a man's hand shaking, unable to write for 12 years.
- Relaxing a dying man
- How to use EFT with your dreams to collapse important emotional issues
- We are babes crawling on the floor of the Universe
- Resolving two bothersome tics with EFT
- Saying "goodbye" with the
- An at risk coronary patient has normal arteries and flawless angiogram after persistent EFT for two months
- Tapping while responding to a nasty comment from the past
- EFT for looking forward instead of backwards
- How Do You Know You Are Benefiting From EFT Much As You Can?
- EFT and the taming of the tongue
- Gwyneth Moss on The Importance of Rehearsal in an EFT session
- How do you feel ABOUT your body having pain?
- Was this a negative reaction to EFT?
- Many benefits from tapping on a prayer
- Future tapping to get what you want
- Susan de Tarr eliminates her 54 year old motion sickness in 10 minutes
- How to get EFT into Schools
- Ideas for winding up EFT sessions
- Wisdom from Mair Llewellyn regarding the "Writing on our Walls"
- Metaphors, Humour and EFT
- Incorporating EFT into Corporate Programs
- Use EFT when you are afraid to speak up
- EFT -- a quality aid for Shingles
- Success via tapping on a two-sided conflict
- Strong correlation found between EFT and Dr. Emoto's work with water
- Validating EFT with Neurofeedback
- Did EFT clear a 90% blocked artery?
- After 9 years suffering with polycystic ovary syndrome, Jenn finds relief with EFT
- EFT for forgetting lines in a school play
- EFT for calming while being strapped down on a hospital gurney
- Acupuncturist uses EFT and eliminates her own shingles in three days
- For those who have difficulty telling left from right
- Marketing EFT as a business--Cultivating important Centers of Influence (COI)
- Learning, intelligence and "emotional static"
- Psychiatric Nurse gives pointers for dealing with severe emotional disorders
- Thoughts on an emergency tapping point
- The value of taking dead aim at the negatives
- EFT and The Power of Reframing
- Circumcision at the root of writer's block
- EFT and insights (cognitive change)
- The Salesman who didn't want to cold call
- Giving more meaning to the 0-10 intensity rating
- Try EFT on everything--even an oncoming fainting spell
- MD Applies EFT to Successfully Relieve Urethral Pain
- EFT helps an 8 year old with a concussion
- Am I a failure at EFT if there is no miracle?
- Surprising insights than can occur while tapping
- Healing families with EFT - a historical approach
- A physicist speaks
- Why couldn't Jason make a simple decision?
- A New Way to Express Gratitude with EFT
- Resolving many impediments to a satisfactory "bedroom experience"
- Sometimes slowing down EFT can provide quality benefits
- MD uses EFT to clear many issues in 15 minutes
- A simple way to handle Shingles -- no drugs involved
- EFT for severe MSG reaction
- Finding the real issues behind what appeared to be a "Bedroom Romance" problem
- Borrowing Benefits: My Jury has returned with a verdict
- Clever use of EFT clears issues for baby, mother and grandmother - follow-up included
- How to Identify and Correct Psychological Reversals
- Did Mary
- Dr. Carol Look's Top 10 Tapping Tips
- Calming effects of EFT during an emergency on an airplane
- EFT brings benefits for leaky gut syndrome and ASD (a form of autism)
- EFT clears nausea - but not in the expected way
- Stronger orgasms with EFT
- Persistence and EFT homework help a woman embrace her femininity
- A quality use of our Borrowing Benefits DVDs
- Some thoughts on secondary gains - and what to do about them
- Including the word
- EFT improves hearing by 25%
- Successful EFT without knowing the details
- Psychiatrist gets to the real reason his patient couldn't say "NO"
- An EFT Meditation
- Critical Questioning While Doing EFT
- How do I introduce EFT to skeptics? (Building Bridges to Believability)
- MD uses EFT to treat Sjogren
- Why do people resist EFT?
- Many successes doing
- What would happen if this problem wasn't there any more?
- Jo Huntsman takes EFT into her own hands and has success with Lupus like symptoms
- A metaphor for introducing EFT
- EFT in a plane for scary facial paralysis - a doctor on board said it was Bell
- EFT enhances the "Artist's Way" work
- Do we need to heal the past so that we can move into the future?
- Are you getting the most out of EFT?
- The benefits of tapping along with our DVDs--core memories uncovered
- Allowing EFT to come THROUGH you rather than BY you
- How to know when the healing is done
- Clearing past issues from the walls of our mind
- The ABC approach to EFT
- Using humor with EFT
- How to handle a "vague feeling" with EFT
- Eight Easy Ways to Remember to Do EFT
- Finding the root of the problem
- Tapping to improve your intuition
- Thoughts on dealing with corporations
- The acute sinusitis case that wouldn't budge until....
- MD provides secretary with "The Incredible Shrinking Hemorrhoids"
- It's never too late to clear useless childhood beliefs
- Lindsay Kenny answers Frequently Asked Questions about EFT
- EFT for the emotional aspects of a Cesarean Section
- Ten steps to changing your limiting responses to a falling economy
- EFT for stammering
- Dr. Barr used EFT after cutting off the tip of his thumb
- Judi thinks that doing EFT for others helped her - winning in Las Vegas
- Borrowing Benefits with EFT improves communication at a committee meeting
- Thoughts about inheriting illness from our ancestors
- Twelve years of facial numbness eliminated with 2 rounds of EFT
- A Lesson in EFT Intuition--Letting it flow through you
- EFT brings relief for ALS
- How to tell others about EFT
- Some thoughts on when to use "I choose" vs. "I prefer"
- About Voice Technology...
- EFT for changing entrenched habits
- EFT and sex
- Experts point to dramatic changes in brain waves as a result of EFT
- A "Hard to Swallow" case
- Healing the "Missing Mother Syndrome" with EFT
- Continuous tapping resolves an intense abreaction
- Did 20 minutes of EFT straighten bones that had knitted improperly 50 years before?
- EFT and the right to be happy
- EFT for feeling unqualified to be successful
- EFT relieves a case of the Hiccups
- EFT for facing those who caused you pain
- Did EFT bring this man out of a coma?
- "It was impossible for the testicle to descend on its own."
- The Merits of Daily Tapping
- Is it safe to change?
- Processing your life's key words with EFT
- Brain dumping with EFT to get started on global issues
- Borrowing Benefits from Sacramento to the United Kingdom
- EFT helps salesman double his sales
- Quadriplegic feels "bubbles" during EFT session
- An EFT Procrastination case
- When you are in traffic and REALLY have to pee....
- From a 38 B to a 38 D/DD while losing 20 pounds
- Thoughts on Psychological Reversal from Rue Hass -- with an ADD example
- Gratitude tapping
- EFT in Kenya
- Are you suppressing your EFT talents?
- EFT as a cure for boredom
- Improving intimate moments with EFT
- Dispersing 50 years worth of suppressed emotion
- A brief heat exhaustion case
- Messages from an oven
- How Dawn Norton used EFT to collapse her own "horror" issue
- Five-for-one benefits from an introductory EFT group
- Many benefits from watching our EFT-Beyond the Basics DVDs
- Making EFT a routine
- Technical evidence of the link between emotional causes and physical ailments
- Using "Inner Dialogues" with EFT
- Borrowing Benefits and an Acute Respiratory Disorder
- EFT relieves an unusual
- Attracting Abundance by Shifting Your Energy
- How I grew my bustline with EFT
- An 8 year old boy with very strange eating habits finds a new menu with EFT
- Jeff Lipnick uses EFT to keep from blacking out
- EFT, ED and related bedroom issues
- Daily tapping lowers blood sugar
- Borrowing Benefits while watching The EFT Course
- Who do YOU think you are?
- Headache relief over the phone
- Claude improves his fishing
- Injured toe gains relief using two important EFT concepts
- Sarah Jordan makes progress after realizing a childhood need
- Aiming EFT at our Future
- What to do when the "Bedroom Spark" goes out
- Interview with Gary regarding EFT and yeast problems
- Tap on experiences that are stuck in parts of your body
- I simply could not dance with Gary!!
- The young woman who kept quitting her jobs
- This is simply priceless to a mother of a 16 year old
- How to create empowering reframes (seeing things differently) with EFT
- A Useful Method for "Private Tapping"
- Praise for tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- EFT for a spider (and mosquito) bite
- EFT helps Elaine learn the clarinet at 50
- Two stories to create a bridge between your audience and EFT
- Two cases: Putting on needed pounds with EFT & Holding water for an ultrasound
- Mom doing EFT for autistic son yields enormous changes in one month
- A touching story about Michael, his ailing aunt and EFT
- Letting intuition flow with EFT
- A lesson in "letting go"
- Can we learn to be grateful no matter what?
- Improve your EFT sessions by waking up your senses
- Severe lung congestion clears with persistent daily EFT
- Why do we sometimes avoid tapping?
- Was prostate cancer really the cause of Sam's Low Libido?
- Resolving emotional causes for erectile dysfunction
- EFT for the Sensitive Person -- Awakening the Wild Pony Within
- EFT substantially aids swallowing problem
- EFT helps release nervousness before an important meeting
- Impressive results with autism
- Releasing chaotic behavior through EFT
- EFT hat dance
- Deserving to live -- an intense memory resolved
- EFT helps with hair loss, facial blemishes, hay fever, smoking and PMS
- Expert gives us an inside look at Group EFT
- Baerbel Borrows Benefits in her own EFT group and dissolves her creative blocks
- When EFT Doesn't Seem to Work
- Motion sickness averted through "Chasing the Pain."
- More on EFT and Reframing by Tania Prince
- Consistent and Impressive results from EFT group work
- Gordon was in a psychiatric hospital for two years and was released two weeks after one EFT session
- Borrowing Benefits for a seemingly unrelated issue
- How feelings in the body are related to emotional clearing
- Questions on PR as well as possible dangers. (Other responses follow)
- EFT for the Inner Child
- Tuning in to the problem
- EFT for food poisoning
- Two cases of doing EFT in public without looking silly
- Improving romantic openness and enjoyment with EFT
- EFT for Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) - "You can't make me!"
- EFT brings beauty to a hospice setting
- EFT collapses competing thoughts and thus aids The Law of Attraction
- How to transform disappointment into gratitude
- EFT Question Tapping
- Helping a 97 year old man to die peacefully
- Successful EFT phone work makes major shifts for overwhelmed mother
- Thoughts on resolving difficult physical problems
- A unique way to expand EFT
- EFT in Daily Life
- EFT removes a pesky "phantom itch"
- Cold Calling: "I'm a second-class citizen, and I have to keep my mouth shut!"
- Tips for conducting intensive EFT sessions -- a several day case regarding Bulimia
- It is your response that counts.
- Create acceptance of your life with EFT
- Improve your success rate by asking the right questions
- Clearing a food aversion in 5 minutes
- What would appear to be the main issue may not be so
- How long should the flu last?
- EFT for making your voice stronger
- A new kind of mosquito relief?
- Try fork bending with EFT
- A clever approach to finding core memories
- An adventure within the Palace of Possibilities
- Tapping back your sense of taste when you have a cold or flu
- Feeling and observing emotions
- EFT engages inner child to relieve indigestion (dyspepsia).
- Eric no longer hears voices
- EFT assists Polio patient
- EFT for eliminating hiccups changes a skeptic
- Acupuncturist gives his view of EFT and Classical Chinese Medical Aspects
- EFT eases nausea
- Thoughts on EFT and Intention
- EFT is helpful when you are afraid to speak up in bed
- EFT methods for "Smokers Lung" that apply to most chronic conditions
- How racism can lead to health problems and what to do about it
- Can EFT fix a computer?
- EFT helps a Premature Ejaculation (PE) problem
- Laura Orchard uses EFT during a dream
- Bedroom frustration resolved - including follow-ups
- Suzanne Lerner gives her thoughts on diagnosis
- Building confidence and releasing the inner critic
- Nothing in my traditional medical training in Anatomy, Physiology or Pathology even hinted at what I am now witnessing (with EFT) - Chuck Gebhardt, MD
- More successful cases from Dr. Eric Robins
- Can EFT tele-classes cause problems for some participants?
- EFT approaches for "Loose Ligaments" that can apply to countless other issues
- Asking good questions to elicit tappable issues
- EFT for elderly people who stuff their feelings
- EFT with hypnosis provides long term benefits for abandonment issue
- Feeling woosy from Alcohol
- Have you noticed the important feedback you get while doing EFT?
- Erica gets a complete overhaul through EFT
- Leslie Anne Lackman successfully uses humor and takes aim at neuropeptides
- A common sense procedure for getting EFT results
- EFT for disliking someone shifts resentments to acceptance -- a major result
- Combining EFT with Dialoguing for impressive results
- Did Karen
- EFT for those who grind their teeth
- Healing the wounded Inner Child with EFT
- EFT after a horrible nightmare
- 25 Ways to be a Fantastic Therapist
- Knocking down the negative walls to let the garden grow - a tale of fertility
- Using movies to enhance and test our work.
- When Your Intensity Level Goes UP Instead Of Down With EFT
- Combining EFT with Timelines
- 10 minutes of EFT put 10 years of Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) to rest
- A Useful Series on Borrowiing Benefits
- EFT stops a blood blister from forming
- EFT methods: Questions, One-Point-EFT and Mental EFT
- Taking the edge off intense emotions--Putting them in a box and tapping on them
- Tapping via typing--email sessions
- Tapping with good photos and bad photos
- Improving the ability to laugh with EFT
- A tapping song
- EFT on autopilot
- EFT resolves limiting childhood beliefs
- Medical transcriptionist says that in thousands of serious medical cases, she never saw a cure for anyone
- A short woman no longer feels intimidated around tall people after one EFT session
- Tapping along with a prayer
- Rapid Relief for Herpes
- Peak Performance Series
- A solid "Doing Business with EFT" idea from Rebecca Marina
- Emphatic EFT dramatically shifts many things--use this on stubborn issues
- The Vibration of Abundance
- EFT for eliminating barriers to our psychic abilities (and intuition)
- MD uses EFT for common colds and canker sores
- Using onomatopoeias with EFT
- Rhythm, Pulse & Percussion In Tapping Treatments
- Roxy gets multiple "Bedroom O's" with EFT
- A clever "Chasing the Pain" case
- EFT for severe cerebral palsy
- Rue Hass blends EFT with the wisdom of
- A woman with scoliosis finds balance with EFT - follow-up included
- EFT and Ho'oponopono
- Blood improves after a few minutes of EFT
- Thoughts on mental tapping and reframing
- Barb St. Dennis had severe Hepatitis C but now has completely normal blood tests
- Using a metaphor to handle stubborn emotional issues
- Treating negative beliefs with EFT
- Who do YOU think you are?
- An EFT method for installing new behaviors
- Two ways to use EFT for Restless Leg Syndrome
- Did EFT cure Lupus?
- Insights on Borrowing Benefits with EFT
- Gayle Waxon learns to stop her own epileptic seizures with EFT
- Hearing the energy shift while doing EFT
- Does language matter when doing EFT?
- A clever combination of tapping and visualization
- Using the term "somehow..." within the EFT process
- Introducing EFT to kids by way of their "magic fingers"
- Blending EFT with Homeopathy
- EFT for Celiac disease -- no symptoms for 4 months and counting
- EFT and "being the bee"
- EFT helps a serious infection - the redness subsides before their eyes
- EFT for the mental game of poker
- Methods for getting to deep issues, even in a group setting
- Using silent tapping in cases where speaking out loud is too loony
- Taking "The Secret" for a walk with EFT
- Removing the blocks to your goals with EFT
- Methods for working with pain
- Manifesting the life of your dreams with EFT
- Can EFT be used to manifest what you want in your life?
- Inner Child Expert uses EFT for her own healing
- Symptoms quickly fade for a child with a Bi-Polar Diagnosis
- A quality look at "The Apex Effect"
- The "Gratitude for My Mistakes" method
- Psychiatrist relieves sexual exhibitionism with EFT--4 year follow-up
- Professional writer uses EFT to overcome writer's block
- Tap and be rich
- EFT helps a bullied woman stay at her job
- Talking to Christians About EFT
- Warming up to "cold calls" with EFT
- An interesting way to do EFT in a group
- EFT for discomfort with networking - an interesting solution
- The Value of Matching and Pacing Belief Systems in Group Training
- Do you have difficulty receiving positive feelings from others?
- A Conversation With Your Body
- EFT provides benefits using Future Tapping
- A New Moment in Science -- useful EFT article for distribution
- What the Bleep do We Know about EFT?
- Curse words aid the clearing of emotional issues
- The Human Brain and Law of Attraction: Optimizing Brain Function with EFT
- EFT helps relieve blushing
- Try a motivational Power Hour to improve your business
- Quickie pain relief--A "one point wonder".
- Let it be easy
- Helping mother and her unborn baby with EFT
- Banishing the Barriers to having a thriving EFT business
- How to handle emotions about the cheating spouse
- Cascade tapping
- EFT turned Masha into a runner - an interesting side effect
- 200 people watch as EFT improves Range of Motion for a Nurse's arm
- Blending NLP with EFT
- More thoughts about stopping colds with EFT
- An MD successfully uses EFT on a Hiatal Hernia and Candidiasis
- Technical article: Influencing peptides with EFT
- Can You Influence Another Person To Use EFT If They Are Reluctant To Do So?
- EFT for faulty beliefs
- Daily EFT creates calm under explosive family circumstances
- EFT and Reframing using Counter-Examples
- EFT assists conception
- What do you do for friends who incessantly bend your ear while venting their problems?
- Using Role Playing With EFT
- EFT for people who go blank when asked to speak
- MD uses EFT for a demented woman
- EFT for sciatica and a 6 year old wounded thumb
- EFT helps a young musician stop shaking
- Tapping with a poem as inspiration
- EFT helps a boy who has many health challenges
- Loving your feminine body
- Having trouble "letting go" in the bedroom
- Getting EFT Blocks and Barriers out of the way - a list of questions
- EFT fixes car to pass inspection
- Ted Robinson's tips for doing Borrowing Benefits groups
- Visualizing and tapping on limiting beliefs
- Ann Adams on getting EFT accepted by Institutions
- Eliminating shingles pain in 1/2 hour
- Why People Sometimes Have Negative Feelings After Doing EFT
- Tapping while traveling can improve your mood
- Changing a man's life with EFT--including pain, emotions and bedroom romance
- EFT calms elderly woman
- EFT in the snow -- creating comfort in the cold
- For the skeptics--Is EFT a placebo?
- Stopping the flu in its early stages
- Marie's "molestation secret"
- "How do I get really good at EFT?"
- Persistent EFT helps with unnecessary worry and a feeling of always being responsible -- many side issues collapse as well
- A very useful method for getting to important issues
- EFT for an aversion to stuff that disgusts you
- Karen helped her father recover the use of his fingers after a stroke
- EFT for feeling overly responsible
- Tell your friends, there is, at last, a cure for the common cold!
- Positively adjusting the perceptions of others with EFT
- A clever combo of EFT and Essences
- Paralysis finally overcome after everything else failed
- An important case on aspects--Martin's learning challenge
- EFT relieves "incurable" Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- How a physician uses EFT
- EFT for Boredom and Loneliness
- Relief for Bashful Bladder
- Low Libido is not always as simple as it appears
- When Positive is Negative - Accepting Your Light
- Facial paralysis clears in one
- Tapping through a beginning seizure
- EFT for the complexities of a single, dating life
- Dawson Church successfully applies EFT for his episode of gout
- Persistent, quality EFT adds 5 inches to Gillian's bust line
- Taking EFT into the Corporate Market
- Did EFT keep Wayne from getting more grey hair?
- Expanding Your Comfort Zones: The key to your success
- Ten minutes of EFT restores healthy performance in the bedroom - eliminates the need for the little blue pill
- Resolving nightmares...and more
- Aiming EFT at the FUTURE
- A journey through an important piece of our "newthink."
- Addressing the "Why Bother?" syndrome
- Creating a happy future
- How to have a happy day
- Teresa Knezek treats her own Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) -- including a 3 year followup
- An experiment on how EFT statements affect our bodies
- Raising your metabolism with EFT
- Three possible reframes for people struggling with sadness
- When EFT gives only temporary results
- Did Erika
- Tap while listening to music that makes you cry
- EFT helps calm an autistic boy after he accidentally hurt his mother
- Untangling two events with EFT leads to business freedom
- Louise's skeptical dad warmed up to EFT
- Tapping for the United Nations
- EFT helps with repulsed feelings about unwanted advances
- 3 Items and some Holiday advice
- Phobia relief on TV in the UK
- EFT appears favorably in a German TV sitcom
- Gwyneth Moss discusses Support for Therapists
- Katie's posture and her many emotional issues
- When conflicting beliefs keep us stuck
- Collapsing a lifelong belief that her mother had tried to harm her in the womb
- Rehana Webster teaches the details behind a successful blushing case
- How do you do EFT to fit a time slot?
- Resentment gets in the way of abundance
- Clearing clutter for clarity and confidence
- "God Tapping"
- Does EFT compete with God?
- Creating positive affirmations with EFT and your senses
- EFT for painful menopause symptoms
- An interesting EFT approach for getting beyond "glass ceilings"
- EFT using teddy bears
- Victoria's 10-day EFT blood pressure experiment results
- EFT and The Law of Attraction - A Perfect Match
- Tapping with tunes
- Do you have emotional difficulty with the standard EFT phrasing?
- Jewels in the junkyard--the prison population
- EFT improves a mentally disabled young man
- Can You Do EFT With Eyes Closed?
- Not finding the right words for EFT is a block that can be overcome
- How to Get Into Businesses and Organizations By Getting Welcomed Through the Back Door
- High blood pressure recedes - and remains normal a week later
- EFT on the move -- for busy people
- Deborah Miller beautifully reframes an assault issue into a new personal identity
- EFT for Speech Loss following a Stroke
- The many benefits of EFT circles--and how to do them
- Discovering the cause of humming in the ears
- Why does tapping on the side of the hand work?
- EFT for a numb face and tongue - instant relief for a skeptic
- Suzanne Zacharia finds the root causes of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- EFT to help heal fruit trees - a major new business waiting to happen?
- Mental Dental EFT - for the dentist and the patient
- Sneaking Up On The Problem When You Do EFT
- EFT enhances many things
- EFT for bladder control when on the road
- Silent Night Sadness -- when certain music gives you the blues
- Mary Pellicer, MD, on Intuitive Diagnosis
- EFT provides instant relief for Poison Ivy itching
- Quieting down an elderly stroke victim in a nursing home
- Three Keys to EFT Mastery
- EFT's Borrowing Benefits collapses 36 issues in 2.5 hours
- Painful mastitis clears after EFT
- Problems that are difficult to assess in the here and now. (Several responses follow)
- How to get non-profit organizations to host EFT group meetings--and pay you as well
- A tapping tip to lighten the load
- A creative approach to psychological reversal
- EFT as a morning eye-opener
- EFT for night time trips to the bathroom--including follow-up
- EFT for resistance to doing EFT
- "I have to lie constantly to live my life as I know it"
- Further bridges to our history
- Stress and Me and EFT
- Gratitude and Coach Ben Hammerschmidt
- EFT and Nightmares
- A successful use of EFT for Hasimoto
- Five extreme behavior patterns related to organizing and how to address them with EFT
- Your Vibration Always Comes First
- Borrowing Benefits gets impressive results on TV
- EFT and future pacing
- Re-evaluating the Apex problem
- EFT for people who are sensitive
- Handling vertigo symptoms over the phone
- EFT for painful cramping
- WHO AM I NOW??? How Identity Issues Block Abundance
- Kelly Meisak uses a unique approach for her ADD prone brother
- This lady had not been out of her house for two years because she suffered from chronic burping
- Reiki Master uses EFT in the Republic of Mauritius
- Creating a remarkable bridge to our former history
- Here's a textbook EFT case for using persistence, reframes, chasing the pain, metaphors and creative language
- Carol Look Shows us How to Release Procrastination with EFT
- Helpful hints for the Holidays.
- EFT and visible changes in physical appearance
- EFT assists young boy in taking his Ringworm medicine
- EFT works for cellulitis on 3 separate occasions
- Food stuck in the throat goes down easily after EFT
- Connecting to our Birthright of Fertility
- In Praise of Continual Tapping
- How to tap into the
- Scientific evolution of EFT from TFT
- Tapping for being "able, willing and worthy" may help boost EFT results
- Being Specific
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Articles & Ideas
Gayle Waxon learns to stop her own epileptic seizures with EFT
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Anyone involved with epileptic seizures, whether they be client or physician, should find this account by Gayle Waxon of extraordinary interest. She spends time time developing her story and sets the stage for her first positive EFT experiences with EFT'er Dale Teplitz. She then discovers a way to stop her seizures in their tracks. No drugs or medical interventions involved. Just EFT.
Please note that 5 years ago Paul Swingle, PhD from Canada, who specializes in epilepsy, reported to me exceptional results using EFT for seizures. He cautioned epileptic patients, however, to listen to a tape he created that addressed Theta waves before doing EFT. That caution is given in our Frequently Asked Questions section. However, as of this writing, I have no reports of anyone actually having the problems that Dr. Swingle suggests. Please consult physicians on all medical issues.
I have had epilepsy for the past 20 years. When the seizures came on at the age of 18, I was devastated and did not know what I was going to do with my life. After learning about EFT and getting a grip on it really well, I started searching within myself to see if I had core issues that were triggering such an issue like seizures.
I think back to what was happening to me at that age and what were my feelings associated with it. At age 18, I felt like I had some major decision making to do, I had the question going through my brain “what do I want to be, do or become when I grow up?” And I did not have a clue! This was a major problem for me. What if I made the wrong decision and I had to start over? I had a lot of fear come up for me. Making decisions were not fun for me, it would become a total stress. And trying to decide what I wanted to do with my life was a MAJOR decision. I kept thinking that I was going to make the wrong decision.
I have been searching down many paths to find answers to these seizures. Well, I have finally come to a conclusion and that is EFT can help people with clearing their seizure activity. This is my EFT story.
I was all excited because I was finally able to see Gary Craig in person at a seminar. It was a 3 day seminar and my mother-in law was also with me. Devi Ishaya, my mother-in-law has known me for a long time and also lived with me for a couple of years so she is very aware of the signs and symptoms of when my seizures are coming on.
That morning when I woke up and we were getting ready to go get a place to sit at the room for the seminar, I had what I call the “seizure feelings” in my stomach. Devi could tell something was wrong because she knew that I was very excited to be at the seminar and I was acting a little different that morning. So without hesitation she asked me “Gayle, are you feeling alright?” I told her that I was having seizure feelings that morning and feeling a little depressed about it, because I did not want this to take over and totally ruin my time at this seminar that I have been really looking forward to for a very long time.
Since Devi was aware of my “seizure feeling” situation, I got the question, from my mother-in-law, “how are you feeling Gayle?” about every 30 minutes. And I really do not mind that because I would rather let people know about the situation than hide it from them. I learned that after the first 5 years of trying to hide having seizures.
By the time we got down to the room for the seminar, on a scale from 1-10, 10 being the seizure, and 0 being NO seizure feelings at all, I was at the level of a 3 or 4 with my seizure feelings in my stomach. The seizure feelings were climbing by the minute. I started to feel my level of anxiety grow and I was starting to get very nervous. The seizure feeling in my stomach was moving its way up to the brain ready to explode.
It was then time for the first break at the seminar and I was relieved that I made it through the first hour! But Devi looked at me and could tell that something was not right. My level of the seizure feelings were now at about a 6 or 7 and I was getting very nervous and not knowing which way to walk, talk, turn, hide or even sit down. Luckily, Gary announced, within that first hour, that there were some EFT experts there at the seminar and if we needed any help on issues during this seminar, to please feel free ask one of them.
Devi could see the color in my face changing by that time and that is when she immediately decided to take Gary’s advice and ask for help from an EFT expert. She very quickly ran to Dale Teplitz and asked her to come and tap on me to see if we could clear this.
As soon as Dale arrived in front of me, I was at the level of 9 and I was just about ready to have the seizure. Dale sat me down immediately and started that wonderful EFT tapping. As soon as Dale started the tapping on me, I felt an explosion of emotions just come flooding out of me. Tears galore were coming out of me, and I had no idea where we were going with all this. I can vaguely remember self confidence and fear feelings came up and I still was not able to talk. I just cried and cried.
Dale had just done a couple of rounds and the seizure feeling seemed to release a little, like to a level 7. Then with a couple more rounds and another explosion of feelings and tears started to release again, and then it happened, for the FIRST time in 20 years, that seizure feeling TOTALLY DISSOLVED and RELEASED!!!!!
I could not believe it! I was trying really hard to find the seizure feeling again in my stomach and no matter what I did, it just was not there! I felt all clear in the brain and I thought ‘how could this be’? I have done tapping with myself during other seizure feelings and this has never happened. I never cried when I did that tapping, but I just could not believe what had just happened to me.
During the rest of the seminar, when I remembered, I tried to find that seizure feeling in my stomach and all the nervousness that went with it, but it just was not there. I still was in the state of trying to believe that this really happened.
By going through this fantastic realization, it has brought all my questions and thoughts about my seizures and EFT to the conclusion that I have been looking for. And that conclusion is, yes, doing EFT can help me significantly and yes, my seizures are probably emotionally based. Most of all, I see myself standing at the “Y” in the road and that is telling me I now have a choice. I can choose to go down the path that is labeled seizures or I can choose that path that has no label or sign and I can create anything I want on that new pathway of life. I am totally excited to take my new path!
UPDATE 1 year later:
Well, after that fantastic experience at the Gary Craig, EFT seminar a year ago, I had hoped that I could be free of seizures for the rest of my life! But, for some reason they started coming back again on the regular schedule of a monthly basis. I was having about 2-10 partial complex seizures a month. Every time I have a seizure, it makes me feel like I have to start my life all over again.
These past couple of months I have been working REALLY hard to get to the core issues of my emotions that I thought could be triggering the seizures. I had made it my goal to not give up until I had another clue or breakthrough, like I did at the seminar, that I could control or totally clear the seizures activity in my life! I have become determined to do it.
Well, last Friday I started getting my clues that seizures could be coming on. I have what is called “seizure thoughts” “seizure feelings” then the “seizure action” ALWAYS comes next. The clues were the “seizure thoughts and small feelings” that were happening in my stomach. They usually come the day before the full seizure comes on.
Saturday morning I remember briefly waking up to a seizure feeling in my stomach and then blacking out. When I woke up again, I felt out of place and groggy and I asked my husband what happened and he said that I had a seizure.
A couple of hours later, the same seizure feeling in my stomach, that I had earlier that morning and at the seminar a year before, was coming on again, at an intensity level of an 8 (10 being a seizure), and an amazing thing happened. My hands started tapping on my collar bone points and then my sore spot points and then started doing the normal round of tapping on the EFT meridian points and all I could say out load was “relax”, “relax,” “relax” and within one or two rounds the WHOLE seizure feeling totally dissolved out of my stomach!!! For the first time in 21 years, I was able to control and stop the seizure activity before it totally took over my brain!!!!!!
I was so amazed I could not believe what I had just done! Was it really true? Did I control that seizure? Well, I guess I needed some more practice or proof, because later that day, I had another strong seizure feeling in my stomach come through, and I started tapping again in the same manner, right on my collar bones, sore spots and then the full EFT meridian points just saying the word “relax, relax, relax”. And once again the WHOLE seizure feeling in my stomach, that was at an intensity level of an 8, (10 being a seizure), TOTALLY dissolved!!!
Again, it happened for me! I felt like I just had a MAJOR breakthrough in my life. I have more hope now than ever before - I can see the end of the tunnel - it is right at my fingertips!
After having such an experience, new doors are opening for me to share this experience with others and give people “hope” to keep moving forward and “GO FOR IT!” because they can do it also!”
Follow-up ... one month later
I could not hold back, it is really happening and I need to share this with you! Last Thursday, I just had ANOTHER breakthrough with the pattern of seizures!! The pattern is wonderfully dissolving! I can still remember that day CRYSTAL clear! Here is my story:
I woke up in the morning to go to work and the first thing that I noticed was that it could be a “seizure day” due to the feelings in my stomach. I could remember a lot of tossing and turning and that is also a sign that it could be a “seizure day”. When I have these thoughts and feelings, I get frustrated and my level of anxiety goes up wondering if I will be able to make it all the way to work today.
So I started thinking what I could do to change this around and my thought was, “Gayle just go into the bathroom and start your tapping and set the pattern for the day”. So I did and I thought to myself, “I had a breakthrough before, WHAT IF I have another breakthrough today???
I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror and started my tapping:
Rubbed on Sore Spot location:
“Even though I am having these seizure feelings in my stomach, I deeply and completely love and accept myself”
“Even though I am having these seizure feelings in my stomach, I choose to be calm and relaxed all day today”
“Even though I am having these seizure feelings in my stomach, I deeply and completely love and accept myself”
Top of head: seizure feelings
Eyebrow: seizure feelings
Side of eye: seizure feelings
Under eye: seizure feelings in my stomach
Under nose: seizure feelings in my stomach
Chin: seizure feelings in my stomach
Collarbone: seizure feelings in my stomach
Under arm: seizure feelings
Top of head: seizure feelings in my stomach
Top of head: I love being calm and relaxed
Eyebrow: I give permission for my central nervous system to be calm and relaxed all day
Side of eye: calm and relaxed
Under eye: I am very easily calm and relaxed
Under nose: my stomach is calm and relaxed
Chin: I choose to be 100% calm and relaxed today
Collarbone: I choose to be 100% calm and relaxed today
Under arm: I love being calm and relaxed
Top of head: being calm and relaxed is very easy for me
Ok, I felt like that was a good foundational start for the day. I even did some of the same statements and tapping while I was in the shower and when I got out of the shower. When all was completed in the bathroom I gave my update to my husband, to let him know that I was going to go to work.
After the 1 ½ hours of commuter time, I was successful at making it to work without a seizure, so my set goal was to make it through every hour, free and clear of all seizure activity and being calm and relaxed. As the next two hours passed by, I was grateful for not having any seizures but I was still having the seizure feelings in my stomach. So every time I went to the bathroom, I also did the rounds of tapping with some of the same statements from the beginning of the morning.
Here is another example of what I did in the bathroom at work:
Rubbed on Sore Spot location:
“Even though I am still having these seizure feelings in my stomach and I do not know where they are coming from, I choose to be calm and relaxed anyway”
“Even though I am still having these seizure feelings in my stomach and I do not know where they are coming from, I choose to release the pattern of seizures in a way that is easy and safe for me and everyone that is around me”
“Even though I am still having these seizure feelings in my stomach and I do not know where they are coming from, I choose to be calm and relaxed anyway, I am a good person”
Top of head: still having seizure feelings
Eyebrow: still having these seizure feelings in my stomach
Side of eye: still having these seizure feelings
Under eye: still having these seizure feelings in my stomach
Under nose: still having these seizure feelings
Chin: still having these seizure feelings in my stomach
Collarbone: still having these seizure feelings in my stomach
Under arm still having these seizure feelings in my stomach
Top of head: still having these seizure feelings
Top of head: calm and relaxed
Eyebrow: I give permission for my central nervous system to be calm and relaxed all day
Side of eye: calm and relaxed
Under eye: I am very easily calm and relaxed
Under nose: my stomach is calm and relaxed
Chin: I choose to be 100% calm and relaxed today
Collarbone: calm and relaxed today
Under arm being calm and relaxed
Top of head: being calm and relaxed is very easy for me today
Well, around 10:00 am, I was talking to my husband on the phone and here comes the wave of seizure feelings from my stomach that started to build and move its way up my chest and then to my head, where I usually start to blackout and start walking around looking spacey. I was holding the phone with one hand, trying to listen to what he was saying, but I knew that I needed to tap!
So, I started very quickly to tap, with my right hand, on my collarbone location and my sore spot location (my stomach really likes when I use this spot, it even tells me “thank-you” at times) saying:
“calm and relaxed”
“calm and relaxed”
“calm and relaxed” and I automatically tapped on all the EFT bodypoints, still saying ‘calm and relaxed’ etc… and within 10 seconds or even less, the whole seizure wave/feeling, that was at a SUDS level of an 8, (10 being a seizure), dropped to a level 1 and the seizure feelings dissolved! I was so excited! I had to do a reality check to see if I was still talking to my husband and I was, and I even remember the whole conversation, meaning that I did NOT have any blackouts or become unconscious. He was not even aware that I had it.
As the day progressed, I started feeling the need for taking a nap, I could feel that my energy system was running in extra gears and burning out. It was two hours later that I had the exact same experience again! The wave of the big seizure feeling started to move from my stomach and up to my throat, so I started tapping once again very quickly because they come on so fast, the SUDS level again was an 8, (the level at 10 is a seizure) right on my collarbones with both hands, stating:
“Calm and relaxed”
“Calm and relaxed,
“I love being calm and relaxed”
“I choose to be calm and relaxed”
“It is ok to be calm and relaxed”
“I will always be calm and relaxed”
“I love being calm and relaxed today”
I just wanted to be calm and relaxed! And again, the whole seizure feeling was released, it just dissolved!! I was aware of everything that just happened.
At the very end of the day, I had finally made it home safely, and we were out celebrating with my son’s soccer team. Well, guess what came up again! Yes, the big wave of the seizure feelings in my stomach and it was spreading and spiraling upward again, and I am sitting next to all these other people and since I had already tapped in front of other people before, I was confident enough to do it again in front of others that I did not know very well, so I went for it doing the same thing. Tapping on my collarbones and sore spots with both hands saying to myself:
“Calm and relaxed”
“Calm and relaxed”
“I love being calm and relaxed”
“I love the new pattern of being calm and relaxed”
“Calm and relaxed”
Within 10 seconds the whole enlarged seizure feeling that was growing inside my body, taking over my whole chest and even the muscles of my arms, totally released. People around me were not really aware of what I just did! So, I got up and headed to the front of the restaurant to find my husband, that had just stepped out, and while I was walking to the door I did tapping on all of my EFT body points.
That day at work started a new “thought” and a new “visual” for me that now goes through my brain everyday. The new thought is “I do have control over my seizures!” and the new visual is, I can look back and see myself tapping during those 3 moments of the seizure coming on and I can REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of that day!!!! I did not have blackouts, I did not go unconscious, the “BE”ing in me, the capability to BE Gayle Waxon and accept Gayle Waxon, became the stronger one that day and I now have a LARGER feeling of hope and peace in my heart, than I did a month ago and I want to share it with everyone!
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.