- Articles & Ideas
- Being Specific
- EFT for the Soul - global versus specific approaches
- How to collapse multiple SPECIFIC EVENTS in one Borrowing Benefits session
- EFT for a bashful bladder - a beautiful example of going for SPECIFIC EVENTS
- Ann Adams on BEING SPECIFIC
- Using NLP to Chunk Down for specifics in an EFT session
- The importance of being specific in the EFT Setup Phrase
- Find Early Specific Events
- How to apply EFT when there are no clear, specific memories to tap on
- Tapping on specific events without knowing what they are
- What to do when you can't find your own specific events or issues
- Two cases: (1) Being Specific and (2) Being General
- Simple uses of Surrogate EFT during every day conversations
- What to do in the hospital
- A surrogate EFT Teddy Bear became a special friend for a housebound woman
- Responses to questions on surrogate muscle testing
- Skeptic of surrogate EFT becomes a believer
- Surrogate tapping stops serious nose bleed
- Surrogate EFT -- "The pain is leaving now through my fingertips."
- Surrogate EFT substantially aids incontinence, anger, dementia and hearing loss.
- Using surrogate EFT for easing a courtroom testimony
- A followup after a surrogate session in Albuquerque--Betsy's impressive results
- A touching story: Easing Mary's death through surrogate EFT
- How to do Intentional (or Surrogate) EFT--a 4 Part Series
- Surrogate tapping on an "Entity"
- After trying a different approach for Surrogate EFT, a crying baby quiets down
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Seizures
- Breathing problems, surrogate tapping, depression and Try it on Everything
- Surrogate EFT relieves baby
- Some thoughts about surrogate (remote) EFT
- Resolving a family fight with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate tapping on a sneezing attack, Successful use of EFT on a raspy throat AND arm wrestling success using only two fingers.
- Helping Helpers: Using Surrogate EFT for Emergencies
- Surrogate tapping for terrorists
- Surrogate EFT Taken Another Step - Clearing Ancestral (Foundational) Issues
- Surrogate tapping and collarbone breathing
- "Seeing" disrupted energy enhances mental (surrogate) tapping
- Solid motivation to use Surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for Chronic Pulmonary Obstruction Disorder
- Surrogate/distance tapping for Cassie the dog
- Successful surrogate tapping for schizophrenic son
- Surrogate EFT to help patients going through medical procedures
- Surrogate EFT arrests a grand mal seizure
- Beth's Stalker Problem Resolved with Surrogate EFT
- The EFT Imagineering Technique
- Gwyneth Moss's Imagineering Technique for Endometriosis
- The "Tap while you Gripe" Technique
- The Bundling Movie Technique for gently addressing long term abuse cases
- Refusal Tapping Technique
- The "Turbo-Tapping" Technique
- The Movie Technique for kinesthetic learners
- Behind the Scenes of the Movie Technique
- The Volcano Technique
- Creative Uses of The EFT Movie Technique
- Living your Dreams with The Hero Technique
- For procrastination: The "Feel the Feeling" Technique
- Time and Reframing: An Easy Technique that Generates Fast Results
- The benefits of describing EFT as a relaxation technique
- The Gratitude Diet - A Thanksgiving Technique
- Stepping back from the movie in the EFT Movie Technique
- Turning the Movie Technique into a cartoon helps with Dysautonomia episode
- Discovering "core scenes"
- A short version of the Collar Bone Breathing Technique
- Doing the EFT Constricted Breathing Technique a few times a day increased Paul
- The "Let it be Easy" Technique
- EFT and the Double Bubble technique: Or how to successfully deal with chronic issues!
- Variations on EFT's Movie Technique
- Doing the EFT Movie Technique in slow motion -- getting to important and otherwise hidden aspects
- The Stepping into Neutral Technique
- Everyday EFT to Create a Fabulous Life--The Emotional Joy Technique
- The Argument Tapping Technique
- EFT to clear chakras and increase vibration
- Using the EFT setup statement as a a pledge
- Dr. Carol Look discusses the importance of testing in EFT
- The advantages of using the 9 Gamut Procedure
- A creative way to develop EFT Setup statements
- Testing your EFT work - The
- Adding muscle testing to EFT
- Effectively using "What if" in the EFT Setup Phrase
- Why do we use negatives in the EFT setup statement?
- Gwyneth Moss on Reality Testing
- The Alternate Phrase Technique--tapping on both sides of a conflict.
- Ideas on Muscle Testing, EFT and Developing Intuition
- Ideas for enhancing the standard EFT Setup
- How do I choose the phrases to use while doing EFT?
- Soft language to ease The EFT Set-Up Phrases
- A useful EFT phrase--"Reclaiming" all our possibilities
- How Do You Know What To Say For an EFT Setup Phrase?
- A New Way to Use the
- Using "It's In Here" in the EFT Setup phrase
- Testing our work and personal radiation
- Useful ways to expand the EFT Set-up Phrase
- Jarrod Bailey from Australia experiments with EFT Setup Phrases and explains his findings
- Touch And Breathe--TAB Paper
- Using the 9 Gamut Procedure when emotion gets "stuck in the right brain"
- EFT Imagineering cleared lungs and improved breathing
- Tapping on both sides of the body, on feel-good points only, then taking deep breaths after each point
- Injecting "want to" into the EFT Setup language
- 91-year-old Joseph who lives in an isolated town, has a copy of the EFT Manual in his tiny room, and is tapping and healing himself each day
- Tapping for negative self-talk - "I am unable to step out of it"
- Steve Wells series on EFT and Self-Acceptance--Part 1 of 4--(subsequent parts given below)
- EFT improves self esteem
- Rue Hass on "I deeply and completely accept myself"
- The role of self-punishment in Dis-ease
- Self acceptance without judgment
- A Complex Case - Doubts and Self-empowerment - The Return of Hair and more
- Julie Howard uses EFT for being hard on herself
- EFT As a Conversation With Yourself
- Self Image: An insightful look at the "Writings on our Walls"
- EFT for Self Confidence
- EFT for the lingering effects of a brain tumor from 12 years before
- Mary Hunt on Intuition: Getting yourself out of the way.
- Surrogate EFT for Yourself
- Frances Songhurst finally gets a rapid result for herself
- Developing self compassion with persistent EFT
- The 3-2-1 process: untangling yourself from others
- Freeing our "Critical Mind" into Self Acceptance with EFT
- Thoughts on Surrogate EFT and "getting yourself out of the way"
- Tapping on one's self talk--a great idea for collapsing our "inner critic"
- EFT helps a man look people in the eye
- Karen's thoughts on self forgiveness
- EFT gives relief to a self-cutter by first finding emotional causes
- Using "I love THAT about myself" in the EFT process
- Anja shares her self-healing process
- Getting the most out of self-help books with EFT
- Self sabotage-healing the parts that don
- S-L-O-W EFT for self help on broad issues
- Give Yourself a Gift by Creating an EFT Journal
- Resolving childhood issues with EFT increases compassion for self
- EFT for relief from feeling responsible for everyone else before taking care of self
- Billy McCombie self applies EFT for an impressive list of benefits
- Paradoxes in validating one's Self
- When self acceptance becomes a problem...
- Fitting EFT within the client's belief system
- Limiting beliefs may limit your EFT practice
- Using EFT With "The Secret"
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola - Part 1 of 7
- EFT with a schizophrenic client
- A detailed EFT oriented session via email for a client with serious issues
- The Pros and Cons of EFT Telephone Therapy
- Did EFT help Gayla's client reduce the blockage in his arteries?
- What stops clients from pursuing their dreams?
- Surrogate EFT used to calm down a bi-polar client
- Why see an EFT practitioner?
- If the client starts shaking...
- If your client believes that the world is run by a red elephant....
- Making A Great Impression With Your New EFT Client
- What to do when your client is beset by an "evil monster"
- Using EFT to create positive self beliefs for a client who deems herself "not good enough"
- 4 Part Series on Helping Clients with their 0-10 Accuracy
- Psychosis: Hearing Voices--EFT achieves more in one session than 13 years of medications and traditional therapy.
- Karen Donaldson Highlights Some "Slimming Down" Successes With Her Clients -- Many Side Issues Explored
- Surrogate EFT brings calming effect to Schizophrenic client
- Yet another impressive use of Surrogate EFT--this time an audience sends the client out of the room and taps for her
- The Many Factors Affecting Client Motivation and Follow Through
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 2 of 7
- EFT and Time Line Therapy helps 92 year old man live in the now
- How do I use EFT for the client who has many, many, many severe issues?
- Listening to this client's words led to a surprising core issue
- Successful Surrogate EFT for a Cerebral Palsy client
- Profuse bleeding stops even though client was on Coumadin (blood thinner)
- Shaking Off Negative Client Energies Between Sessions
- Adding EFT to conventional talk therapy
- EFT aids an "energy sensitive" client
- Criminal defense attorney uses EFT to help innocent client during cross-examination
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola Part 3
- Do you attract clients that want everything for free?
- When should you consult an EFT Practitioner?
- The Apex Effect -- client cannot even remember the details of her former problem
- Dr. Patricia Carrington's use of "Choices" in the EFT Setup Phrase
- Rebecca Marina's 10 steps to building a prosperous EFT practice
- When The Client Wishes To Maintain Privacy
- An answer as to why some clients do not tap even when they know EFT will help them?
- Two successes where the client surrogate taps for other people--everyone benefits
- Tips to consider when you have had "incomplete success" with an EFT client
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 4 of 7
- EFT Clients!
- Kinetic tremor disappears as Turkish MD addresses client's emotional issues
- 7 Step pre-tapping checklist for client work
- When the client won't speak about the issue
- Helping clients by using "Meta Programs"
- EFT Successfully Collapses Childhood Beliefs About Food -- Client Stops Overeating
- Enhancing the life of Burak -- a Down Syndrome client
- Using EFT for the client who feels bad about herself
- 8 tips for building your EFT practice with email newsletters
- How this therapist uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and EFT together
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 5 of 7
- Improving results with dissociated clients
- What Questions Should You Ask When Seeking An EFT Practitioner?
- Thoughts on following your EFT intuition with clients
- EFT from a CLIENT'S POINT OF VIEW
- Hair dresser helps client raise her arm - The salon clients cheered
- How to search for an EFT Practitioner
- The client who is "Never Good Enough" and The Brick Wall Technique
- Doing EFT for the client that is afraid to get started
- Physical therapy like it should be--dramatic improvements in a rehab center
- When clients get overwhelmed or frustrated with EFT
- When clients can
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 6 of 7
- Tips for when clients have difficulty accessing their feelings
- EFT Speeds Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy: Irene Mitchell Update
- How To Tell In Advance Whether An EFT Practitioner Has Sufficient Skill in EFT
- How to use EFT when the client won't reveal the issue
- Dr. Pat Carrington's "EFT At Work In A Hospital" Series
- Client has Somatic Release that involved shaking in a seizure-like fashion
- How to Build Your EFT Practice by Leveraging Your Biggest Resource
- EFT used to calm down a client during a severe seizure episode
- Working through the pain and fear in the midst of divorce
- EFT'er encourages clients to find their favorite EFT points
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 7 of 7
- The Emotional Scale in EFT Practice
- Hearing voices and multiple issues relieved: "One session of EFT does more for me than years of [conventional] therapy ever could."
- Is Your Chosen EFT Practitioner Really Helping You?
- Some thoughts about doing EFT with multilingual clients
- Curtis Steele, MD shares his thoughts and experiences using EFT in a psychiatric practice
- Good reasons for using an EFT Practitioner
- Ingrid Dinter's Box Technique for helping a client wind down when time is running out in a session
- Core Issues
- Finding An EFT Core Issue -- "But What Did He Give You?"
- A self questioning method for getting to your core issues
- An extraordinary account of tapping on a prenatal core issue -- or how to change a life in moments
- In Search Of An Elusive EFT Core Issue
- Barbara shares an insightful way to find core issues
- An excellent question to help find core issues
- Finding and Dealing with Core Events
- A classic case for finding a core issue
- Finding core issues when someone is emotionally flat lining
- The core issue behind Carl's inability to "perform"
- Collapsing the core issues of procrastination with EFT
- Obsession with having affairs ends after finding the core issue
- Why Cathy didn't enjoy Christmas--an embarrassing core event
- Using Tail Enders to find core issues
- A clever method for finding core issues
- MD resolves arm weakness problem by relieving an emotional core issue
- Two examples where core issues show up during an EFT session
- A Useful Way To Find Core Issues In The EFT Process
- Ilana Weiler uses the 7 Whys method for getting to core issues
- Using the Palace of Possibilities to uncover core issues
- The "Audio Technique" for getting to core issues
- A clever way to find core issues
- A surprising core issue behind business call reluctance
- Tracing core issues back to the birth process
- Blending Redecision Therapy with EFT--a creative way to uncover core issues
- Iris finds her own core issue
- Eliminating Hot Flashes With EFT Tapping -- Surprising Core Issues
- An Impressive Search For EFT Core Issues -- Asking The Right Questions
- The "7 Whys" method for getting to core issues
- When "insignificant" childhood events are the real core issues
- Getting To Feelings And Core Issues By Imagining You Are Writing A Story - A Version Of The EFT Tell The Story Technique
- Newbie has great results with persistent hiccoughs!
- Borrowing Benefits newcomer details impressive success
- EFT Newcomer Helps Her Daughter Relieve Constipation
- Quality advice for EFT Newbies
- How watching the EFT DVDs helped a nausea case
- EFT newbie successfully surrogates for her dying plant
- A newbie with 6 rounds of EFT eliminates her bladder infection pain
- Two Newcomer EFT Tapping Successes: Fainting And Shyness
- A newbie dropped pounds at a time she usually gained
- Relative Newbie's First Major Tapping Toe Stub - Foot Pain Issue
- Newbie quiets her daughter
- Doing EFT for a newcomer without having to explain it
- Easy and Effective EFT for Newcomers
- Using EFT
- Using EFT to bring up core memories
- Using EFT for Herpes
- Using EFT on Asperger
- How to Handle Self Sabotage by Using EFT
- Using EFT from pre-birth to the present
- Using EFT to enhance persuasion skills
- Using EFT with our "internal parents"
- Using EFT for spiritual issues
- Using EFT to Create
- Success by using EFT while reading our Newsletter articles
- A subtle, yet powerful self-image benefit from using EFT
- Suggestions for using EFT with a Mother
- Using EFT for Alzheimer's disease
- Many benefits in 3 months using EFT's Personal Peace Procedure
- Using EFT for Muscular Dystrophy
- Some tips when using EFT by yourself
- Specific couple techniques using EFT
- Using EFT for Jet Lag--even with 4 time changes
- Using EFT to manifest your goal more easily
- Using EFT with a Skeptic
- Using EFT for Premature Ejaculation
- Using EFT with computers, web-cameras and microphones
- Using EFT to cut "energetic cords" of attachment to people
- Using EFT for Goal Setting
- Using EFT for motivation to exercise
- Using EFT to avoid tears while chopping onions
- Using EFT to reclaim our personal power
- Using EFT for inanimate objects may point to your own issues
- Using EFT to avert an amputation
- A method for using EFT regarding the "difficult people" in your life.
- Using EFT to relieve a cold sore (Herpes HSV-1)
- Using EFT to learn foreign language pronunciation
- Using EFT with a Survivor of Domestic Violence
- Using EFT to better enjoy certain foods and expand sensory experience
- Using EFT for forgiveness
- Using EFT with A Course in Miracles teachings
- Using EFT for racial prejudice
- Lifelong car sickness disappears--but only after using EFT on the real issue
- Using EFT to bring us back into balance during challenging situations
- Using EFT for a clogged ear
- Follow up on "Using EFT to avert an amputation"
- Using EFT for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Using EFT for changing habits and more
- Using EFT in singing lessons
- Using EFT to Enhance Bedroom Romance
- Using EFT to find (and collapse) a limiting belief
- Using EFT for mother issues
- Using EFT for Plantar Fasciitis
- Using EFT on imaginary parts
- Classic case of using EFT for the child within
- Using EFT for Dreamwork
- Using EFT for Marathon Training and difficult things to do
- Using EFT when a specific word triggers you
- Using EFT to support the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) process
- Using EFT to regain Laurence's sense of taste.
- Big benefits from using EFT on an "irrelevant memory"
- Tips and strategies for using EFT with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Using EFT to reduce our judgment of others
- Using EFT in the Emergency Room: Raging bladder infection subsides
- Q & A Series on using EFT
- Using EFT to start the day
- Passing a driving test using EFT - a case with many aspects
- Using EFT for your Biggest Problem
- Ideas for those using EFT to further their own personal development
- Benefits of using EFT in a cardiac group
- Tapping on TREEs -- a metaphor for using EFT
- Using EFT for the "Grey Life Syndrome"
- Using EFT to resolve issues in your dreams
- Using EFT with massage
- Using EFT within a unique form of meditation
- Using EFT for a stroke and other issues -- In praise of the 9-gamut procedure
- Using EFT to eliminate recurring dreams
- Using EFT for Self-Doubt
- Using EFT to say Good-Bye to a dying person
- Using EFT to release "the decision to be miserable"
- Using EFT for the Inner Child
- Using EFT with a dementia patient: A touching story
- Using EFT over the phone
- Using EFT for bothersome noises
- Using EFT to easily learn another language
- Using EFT for the side effects of Medications
- Using EFT for feeling like a failure
- Using EFT for cerebral palsy
- Using EFT for emphysema
- Using EFT to build emotional strength in overwhelming circumstances
- Using EFT for Menopause, Hot flashes and Chills
- Using EFT for Scleroderma
- Using EFT for preventing illness
- Using EFT for Self-Confidence in a specific area
- Using EFT for overcoming procrastination
- Personal Pleasure Procedure - Using EFT to improve your romantic life
- Using EFT for a double ankle sprain
- Using EFT for Abundance releases limiting beliefs
- Using EFT to rejuvenate a withered plant
- Using EFT for Procrastination
- Marielle discovers a lifetime core issue while using EFT for a bad cough
- Using EFT for a choking emergency
- Using EFT to neutralize "family differences"
- Using EFT to release the pain of saying goodbye
- Using EFT for clearing clutter and organizing your life
- Using EFT to increase blood platelet count--an article with far reaching implications
- Using EFT for old and frail people
- Easy stress reducer using EFT with statements like, "The world is conspiring in my favor"
- 11 year old girl finds lost cell phone using EFT
- Using EFT for our illiterate and semi-literate brothers and sisters
- Using EFT for struggling students with ADD
- Using EFT to Trade the Market
- A successful case of using EFT for candida yeast infections
- Persistence worked when using EFT at the first signs of a cold
- Using EFT to advance your business
- Using EFT for world crises
- Using EFT for clearing poltergeist energy
- After using EFT, Paul's 84 year old mum recovered very quickly from a surgical operation
- Using EFT for Chronic Problems
- Heaviness in both legs disappears after using EFT on "These Growing Pains"
- Some thoughts on using EFT for personal peace
- Using EFT for the Holidays
- Using EFT for Poison Ivy
- Using EFT over the phone for on-the-spot issues
- Thoughts on using EFT for procrastination
- Using EFT for "Everything is my fault!"
- A guy thing: Tips on using EFT for male ED
- Using EFT for Tachycardia
- Using EFT for Chemotherapy symptoms
- An encouraging example of using EFT for Crohn's Disease
- Using EFT for an ailing pony
- Using EFT for wrinkles - An alternative to Botox?
- Using EFT to overcome the resistance to exercise
- Using EFT while you are in an argument
- Rapid Relief for Herpes
- Peak Performance Series
- Thoughts on resolving difficult physical problems
- A unique way to expand EFT
- EFT removes a pesky "phantom itch"
- Tips for conducting intensive EFT sessions -- a several day case regarding Bulimia
- Create acceptance of your life with EFT
- Jo Huntsman takes EFT into her own hands and has success with Lupus like symptoms
- A metaphor for introducing EFT
- An at risk coronary patient has normal arteries and flawless angiogram after persistent EFT for two months
- Tapping while responding to a nasty comment from the past
- EFT for looking forward instead of backwards
- Why do we sometimes avoid tapping?
- How Do You Know You Are Benefiting From EFT Much As You Can?
- Resolving emotional causes for erectile dysfunction
- EFT and the taming of the tongue
- EFT substantially aids swallowing problem
- Gwyneth Moss on The Importance of Rehearsal in an EFT session
- EFT engages inner child to relieve indigestion (dyspepsia).
- Eric no longer hears voices
- Aiming EFT at our Future
- What to do when the "Bedroom Spark" goes out
- Tap on experiences that are stuck in parts of your body
- The young woman who kept quitting her jobs
- It's never too late to clear useless childhood beliefs
- Validating EFT with Neurofeedback
- EFT for past life issues
- EFT for Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) and a host of other issues
- Prenatal EFT improves hemoglobin count with before and after test
- Getting to the real reason behind Janet's "bedroom inhibitions"
- Borrowing Benefits for a seemingly unrelated issue
- Tapping on gratitude for EFT
- Questions on PR as well as possible dangers. (Other responses follow)
- After EFT, Kay
- Tuning in to the problem
- A procedure for dealing with the resistance to heal
- Healing the "Missing Mother Syndrome" with EFT
- EFT approaches for "Loose Ligaments" that can apply to countless other issues
- Asking good questions to elicit tappable issues
- Improve your EFT sessions by waking up your senses
- Severe lung congestion clears with persistent daily EFT
- Was prostate cancer really the cause of Sam's Low Libido?
- EFT for the Sensitive Person -- Awakening the Wild Pony Within
- EFT helps an 8 year old with a concussion
- Useful thoughts on integrating EFT within the military
- Eckhart Tolle
- Daily uses of EFT with A Course in Miracles (ACIM)
- EFT in Daily Life
- EFT for helping a mother bond with her child
- Cold Calling: "I'm a second-class citizen, and I have to keep my mouth shut!"
- How EFT unclogged my toilet
- It is your response that counts.
- The Inner Committee
- Improve your success rate by asking the right questions
- Can we affect inanimate objects better with EFT? - Rebecca's engine light
- Knocking down the negative walls to let the garden grow - a tale of fertility
- Using movies to enhance and test our work.
- When Your Intensity Level Goes UP Instead Of Down With EFT
- Consistent and Impressive results from EFT group work
- Gordon was in a psychiatric hospital for two years and was released two weeks after one EFT session
- How feelings in the body are related to emotional clearing
- EFT for the Inner Child
- Calming effects of EFT during an emergency on an airplane
- EFT brings benefits for leaky gut syndrome and ASD (a form of autism)
- EFT for economic stress -- using "I prefer peace"
- A Psychologist in India uses EFT for suicide intervention
- Demonstrating EFT to a mental health support team
- Interview with Gary regarding EFT and yeast problems
- How to remember your dreams with EFT
- I simply could not dance with Gary!!
- New Uses for EFT
- This is simply priceless to a mother of a 16 year old
- EFT helps alleviate several issues associated with infidelity
- A Useful Method for "Private Tapping"
- Some thoughts on secondary gains - and what to do about them
- EFT methods for "Smokers Lung" that apply to most chronic conditions
- Including the word
- Can EFT fix a computer?
- An MD successfully uses EFT on a Hiatal Hernia and Candidiasis
- Technical article: Influencing peptides with EFT
- A solid "Doing Business with EFT" idea from Rebecca Marina
- Emphatic EFT dramatically shifts many things--use this on stubborn issues
- EFT for eliminating barriers to our psychic abilities (and intuition)
- Using onomatopoeias with EFT
- Roxy gets multiple "Bedroom O's" with EFT
- How I grew my bustline with EFT
- EFT for endometriosis
- EFT in a plane for scary facial paralysis - a doctor on board said it was Bell
- EFT enhances the "Artist's Way" work
- Do we need to heal the past so that we can move into the future?
- Feeling woosy from Alcohol
- Are you getting the most out of EFT?
- Erica gets a complete overhaul through EFT
- The benefits of tapping along with our DVDs--core memories uncovered
- A common sense procedure for getting EFT results
- Allowing EFT to come THROUGH you rather than BY you
- An EFT method for installing new behaviors
- Two ways to use EFT for Restless Leg Syndrome
- EFT assists Polio patient
- EFT for eliminating hiccups changes a skeptic
- EFT eases nausea
- EFT is helpful when you are afraid to speak up in bed
- How to create empowering reframes (seeing things differently) with EFT
- EFT for the emotional aspects of a Cesarean Section
- Did EFT clear a 90% blocked artery?
- After 9 years suffering with polycystic ovary syndrome, Jenn finds relief with EFT
- EFT for forgetting lines in a school play
- EFT for calming while being strapped down on a hospital gurney
- A Useful Series on Borrowiing Benefits
- Acupuncturist uses EFT and eliminates her own shingles in three days
- EFT methods: Questions, One-Point-EFT and Mental EFT
- For those who have difficulty telling left from right
- Tapping via typing--email sessions
- Marketing EFT as a business--Cultivating important Centers of Influence (COI)
- Methods for working with pain
- Manifesting the life of your dreams with EFT
- Can EFT be used to manifest what you want in your life?
- EFT for elderly people who stuff their feelings
- EFT with hypnosis provides long term benefits for abandonment issue
- Have you noticed the important feedback you get while doing EFT?
- Leslie Anne Lackman successfully uses humor and takes aim at neuropeptides
- EFT helps release nervousness before an important meeting
- Continuous tapping resolves an intense abreaction
- Am I a failure at EFT if there is no miracle?
- Surprising insights than can occur while tapping
- Healing families with EFT - a historical approach
- The Vibration of Abundance
- A physicist speaks
- MD uses EFT for common colds and canker sores
- Why couldn't Jason make a simple decision?
- Rhythm, Pulse & Percussion In Tapping Treatments
- A New Way to Express Gratitude with EFT
- A clever "Chasing the Pain" case
- Resolving many impediments to a satisfactory "bedroom experience"
- EFT provides benefits using Future Tapping
- A New Moment in Science -- useful EFT article for distribution
- What the Bleep do We Know about EFT?
- Combining EFT with Timelines
- 10 minutes of EFT put 10 years of Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) to rest
- EFT stops a blood blister from forming
- Taking the edge off intense emotions--Putting them in a box and tapping on them
- From a 38 B to a 38 D/DD while losing 20 pounds
- Thoughts on Psychological Reversal from Rue Hass -- with an ADD example
- EFT clears nausea - but not in the expected way
- Stronger orgasms with EFT
- Persistence and EFT homework help a woman embrace her femininity
- Acupuncturist gives his view of EFT and Classical Chinese Medical Aspects
- A quality use of our Borrowing Benefits DVDs
- Thoughts on EFT and Intention
- Are you suppressing your EFT talents?
- Gayle Waxon learns to stop her own epileptic seizures with EFT
- EFT as a cure for boredom
- Does language matter when doing EFT?
- Improving intimate moments with EFT
- Using the term "somehow..." within the EFT process
- Dispersing 50 years worth of suppressed emotion
- Blending EFT with Homeopathy
- 3 Items and some Holiday advice
- Phobia relief on TV in the UK
- Can You Influence Another Person To Use EFT If They Are Reluctant To Do So?
- EFT for faulty beliefs
- EFT and Reframing using Counter-Examples
- What do you do for friends who incessantly bend your ear while venting their problems?
- "Virtually irreparable
- Clearing a food aversion in 5 minutes
- An 8 year old boy with very strange eating habits finds a new menu with EFT
- Jeff Lipnick uses EFT to keep from blacking out
- EFT, ED and related bedroom issues
- Daily tapping lowers blood sugar
- A quality look at "The Apex Effect"
- Borrowing Benefits while watching The EFT Course
- Psychiatrist relieves sexual exhibitionism with EFT--4 year follow-up
- Who do YOU think you are?
- Tap and be rich
- Headache relief over the phone
- Ann Adams on getting EFT accepted by Institutions
- Eliminating shingles pain in 1/2 hour
- Did EFT cure Lupus?
- Insights on Borrowing Benefits with EFT
- Hearing the energy shift while doing EFT
- A clever combination of tapping and visualization
- How racism can lead to health problems and what to do about it
- Praise for tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten steps to changing your limiting responses to a falling economy
- EFT for stammering
- Dr. Barr used EFT after cutting off the tip of his thumb
- Judi thinks that doing EFT for others helped her - winning in Las Vegas
- EFT helps relieve blushing
- Borrowing Benefits with EFT improves communication at a committee meeting
- Quickie pain relief--A "one point wonder".
- Thoughts about inheriting illness from our ancestors
- Helping mother and her unborn baby with EFT
- Twelve years of facial numbness eliminated with 2 rounds of EFT
- Paralysis finally overcome after everything else failed
- An important case on aspects--Martin's learning challenge
- EFT relieves "incurable" Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- Inner Child Expert uses EFT for her own healing
- Symptoms quickly fade for a child with a Bi-Polar Diagnosis
- The "Gratitude for My Mistakes" method
- Professional writer uses EFT to overcome writer's block
- Impressive results with autism
- Did 20 minutes of EFT straighten bones that had knitted improperly 50 years before?
- EFT and the right to be happy
- EFT for feeling unqualified to be successful
- Daily EFT creates calm under explosive family circumstances
- EFT relieves a case of the Hiccups
- EFT assists conception
- EFT for facing those who caused you pain
- Using Role Playing With EFT
- Did EFT bring this man out of a coma?
- MD uses EFT for a demented woman
- Aiming EFT at the FUTURE
- A journey through an important piece of our "newthink."
- RN applies EFT for pain due to Sickle Cell Anemia and Crohns Disease
- Curse words aid the clearing of emotional issues
- The Human Brain and Law of Attraction: Optimizing Brain Function with EFT
- Try a motivational Power Hour to improve your business
- Let it be easy
- EFT for food poisoning
- Two cases of doing EFT in public without looking silly
- Gratitude tapping
- EFT in Kenya
- Improving romantic openness and enjoyment with EFT
- EFT for Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) - "You can't make me!"
- EFT brings beauty to a hospice setting
- Changing a man's life with EFT--including pain, emotions and bedroom romance
- EFT collapses competing thoughts and thus aids The Law of Attraction
- EFT in the snow -- creating comfort in the cold
- How to transform disappointment into gratitude
- Stopping the flu in its early stages
- EFT Question Tapping
- "How do I get really good at EFT?"
- Helpful hints for the Holidays.
- EFT and visible changes in physical appearance
- EFT appears favorably in a German TV sitcom
- Gwyneth Moss discusses Support for Therapists
- Collapsing a lifelong belief that her mother had tried to harm her in the womb
- EFT for people who go blank when asked to speak
- EFT for severe cerebral palsy
- What would appear to be the main issue may not be so
- How long should the flu last?
- EFT for making your voice stronger
- A new kind of mosquito relief?
- Relief for Bashful Bladder
- Try fork bending with EFT
- When Positive is Negative - Accepting Your Light
- A clever approach to finding core memories
- Tapping through a beginning seizure
- An adventure within the Palace of Possibilities
- Jewels in the junkyard--the prison population
- EFT improves a mentally disabled young man
- Why People Sometimes Have Negative Feelings After Doing EFT
- Tapping while traveling can improve your mood
- EFT calms elderly woman
- For the skeptics--Is EFT a placebo?
- Introducing EFT to kids by way of their "magic fingers"
- EFT helps a Premature Ejaculation (PE) problem
- EFT for a spider (and mosquito) bite
- EFT helps Elaine learn the clarinet at 50
- Two stories to create a bridge between your audience and EFT
- Two cases: Putting on needed pounds with EFT & Holding water for an ultrasound
- Teresa Knezek treats her own Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) -- including a 3 year followup
- Mom doing EFT for autistic son yields enormous changes in one month
- Raising your metabolism with EFT
- A touching story about Michael, his ailing aunt and EFT
- When EFT gives only temporary results
- Letting intuition flow with EFT
- Silent Night Sadness -- when certain music gives you the blues
- Mary Pellicer, MD, on Intuitive Diagnosis
- EFT provides instant relief for Poison Ivy itching
- How a physician uses EFT
- EFT for Boredom and Loneliness
- Low Libido is not always as simple as it appears
- Facial paralysis clears in one
- EFT helps a bullied woman stay at her job
- EFT for disliking someone shifts resentments to acceptance -- a major result
- Releasing chaotic behavior through EFT
- EFT hat dance
- Deserving to live -- an intense memory resolved
- Katie's posture and her many emotional issues
- EFT helps with hair loss, facial blemishes, hay fever, smoking and PMS
- When conflicting beliefs keep us stuck
- Expert gives us an inside look at Group EFT
- Rehana Webster teaches the details behind a successful blushing case
- Baerbel Borrows Benefits in her own EFT group and dissolves her creative blocks
- Resentment gets in the way of abundance
- Gratitude and Coach Ben Hammerschmidt
- EFT and Nightmares
- Addressing the "Why Bother?" syndrome
- Creating a happy future
- How to have a happy day
- An experiment on how EFT statements affect our bodies
- Three possible reframes for people struggling with sadness
- Tapping with good photos and bad photos
- Improving the ability to laugh with EFT
- Banishing the Barriers to having a thriving EFT business
- How to handle emotions about the cheating spouse
- A tapping song
- EFT on autopilot
- EFT resolves limiting childhood beliefs
- How to Get Into Businesses and Organizations By Getting Welcomed Through the Back Door
- Medical transcriptionist says that in thousands of serious medical cases, she never saw a cure for anyone
- EFT on the move -- for busy people
- A short woman no longer feels intimidated around tall people after one EFT session
- EFT for Speech Loss following a Stroke
- Tapping along with a prayer
- Discovering the cause of humming in the ears
- How do you feel ABOUT your body having pain?
- Was this a negative reaction to EFT?
- EFT assists young boy in taking his Ringworm medicine
- EFT works for cellulitis on 3 separate occasions
- Connecting to our Birthright of Fertility
- How to tap into the
- How do you do EFT to fit a time slot?
- EFT for sciatica and a 6 year old wounded thumb
- Rue Hass blends EFT with the wisdom of
- A woman with scoliosis finds balance with EFT - follow-up included
- EFT and Ho'oponopono
- Blood improves after a few minutes of EFT
- EFT's Borrowing Benefits collapses 36 issues in 2.5 hours
- Thoughts on mental tapping and reframing
- Problems that are difficult to assess in the here and now. (Several responses follow)
- Tapping back your sense of taste when you have a cold or flu
- A tapping tip to lighten the load
- Feeling and observing emotions
- To Lead or Not to Lead...
- Looking waaay in the past for the cause of a physical symptom
- Can You Do EFT With Eyes Closed?
- Not finding the right words for EFT is a block that can be overcome
- High blood pressure recedes - and remains normal a week later
- Deborah Miller beautifully reframes an assault issue into a new personal identity
- Marie's "molestation secret"
- EFT for Celiac disease -- no symptoms for 4 months and counting
- Laura Orchard uses EFT during a dream
- Bedroom frustration resolved - including follow-ups
- Suzanne Lerner gives her thoughts on diagnosis
- Building confidence and releasing the inner critic
- Borrowing Benefits gets impressive results on TV
- Nothing in my traditional medical training in Anatomy, Physiology or Pathology even hinted at what I am now witnessing (with EFT) - Chuck Gebhardt, MD
- Re-evaluating the Apex problem
- More successful cases from Dr. Eric Robins
- Handling vertigo symptoms over the phone
- Can EFT tele-classes cause problems for some participants?
- A humorous reply to an EFT skeptic
- EFT enhances math scores
- Praise for EFT from a Buddhist Monk
- Quieting down an elderly stroke victim in a nursing home
- Three Keys to EFT Mastery
- Painful mastitis clears after EFT
- How to get non-profit organizations to host EFT group meetings--and pay you as well
- Should we say the positive during EFT?
- Talking to Christians About EFT
- Combining EFT with Dialoguing for impressive results
- Did Karen
- EFT for those who grind their teeth
- Food stuck in the throat goes down easily after EFT
- Healing the wounded Inner Child with EFT
- In Praise of Continual Tapping
- EFT after a horrible nightmare
- Scientific evolution of EFT from TFT
- 25 Ways to be a Fantastic Therapist
- Does EFT compete with God?
- Using Galvanic Skin Response to validate EFT
- NLP procedures enhance anyone's delivery of EFT
- A successful use of EFT for Hasimoto
- Five extreme behavior patterns related to organizing and how to address them with EFT
- Your Vibration Always Comes First
- EFT and future pacing
- EFT for people who are sensitive
- An aneurism left a man's hand shaking, unable to write for 12 years.
- How to use EFT with your dreams to collapse important emotional issues
- Did Erika
- Tap while listening to music that makes you cry
- Cascade tapping
- EFT turned Masha into a runner - an interesting side effect
- 200 people watch as EFT improves Range of Motion for a Nurse's arm
- EFT on an inanimate object: The car that wouldn't start
- Blending NLP with EFT
- Combining EFT with Humor
- More thoughts about stopping colds with EFT
- EFT helps remove "stuck ring"
- Key Concepts in Mastering EFT
- How to know when the healing is done
- Clearing past issues from the walls of our mind
- Many benefits from tapping on a prayer
- Future tapping to get what you want
- How to get EFT into Schools
- EFT collapses seasickness and Rosa becomes the life of the party
- Tapping for being "able, willing and worthy" may help boost EFT results
- Clearing clutter for clarity and confidence
- EFT helps a young musician stop shaking
- Tapping with a poem as inspiration
- EFT helps a boy who has many health challenges
- Barb St. Dennis had severe Hepatitis C but now has completely normal blood tests
- Borrowing Benefits in the Criminal Justice System
- Using a metaphor to handle stubborn emotional issues
- The "proper words" to use for the EFT Set-up Statement
- Treating negative beliefs with EFT
- Borrowing Benefits hastens the healing of mystery thumb sores
- Who do YOU think you are?
- Learning, intelligence and "emotional static"
- Psychiatric Nurse gives pointers for dealing with severe emotional disorders
- Overcoming a lifelong fruit revulsion and some side benefits
- One person
- EFT is effective despite language barriers
- Shingle symptoms gone in just two EFT sessions
- The many benefits of EFT circles--and how to do them
- Persistent EFT helps with unnecessary worry and a feeling of always being responsible -- many side issues collapse as well
- EFT and "being the bee"
- EFT helps a serious infection - the redness subsides before their eyes
- EFT for the mental game of poker
- Methods for getting to deep issues, even in a group setting
- Breaking habits
- Using silent tapping in cases where speaking out loud is too loony
- Relaxing a dying man
- Taking "The Secret" for a walk with EFT
- We are babes crawling on the floor of the Universe
- Removing the blocks to your goals with EFT
- Sometimes slowing down EFT can provide quality benefits
- MD uses EFT to clear many issues in 15 minutes
- A simple way to handle Shingles -- no drugs involved
- EFT calms an autistic boy in school
- Cognitive Shifts (Belief Changes) That Work
- EFT: The Gift to Unwrap and Use before the Holidays!
- Another successful hiccoughs (hiccups) case
- EFT for the complexities of a single, dating life
- Dawson Church successfully applies EFT for his episode of gout
- Warming up to "cold calls" with EFT
- An interesting way to do EFT in a group
- EFT for discomfort with networking - an interesting solution
- Susan de Tarr eliminates her 54 year old motion sickness in 10 minutes
- The Value of Matching and Pacing Belief Systems in Group Training
- How to convince an entire audience about EFT
- Do you have difficulty receiving positive feelings from others?
- Psychiatrist relieves sexual exhibitionism with EFT--4 year follow-up
- A Conversation With Your Body
- Emotion and Perception: EFT makes it a two way street
- EFT improves hearing by 25%
- Successful EFT without knowing the details
- "Helpless to get what I want" - Using intuition to get at important issues
- MD writes article on Emotions, Energy, and Healing
- Tapping on "what didn
- An EFT Meditation
- Critical Questioning While Doing EFT
- MD uses EFT to treat Sjogren
- Many successes doing
- EFT for painful cramping
- WHO AM I NOW??? How Identity Issues Block Abundance
- EFT helps calm an autistic boy after he accidentally hurt his mother
- Untangling two events with EFT leads to business freedom
- Louise's skeptical dad warmed up to EFT
- EFT and The Power of Reframing
- Tapping for the United Nations
- EFT and insights (cognitive change)
- EFT helps with repulsed feelings about unwanted advances
- Giving more meaning to the 0-10 intensity rating
- MD Applies EFT to Successfully Relieve Urethral Pain
- Claude improves his fishing
- Using humor with EFT
- The ABC approach to EFT
- Ideas for winding up EFT sessions
- Metaphors, Humour and EFT
- Use EFT when you are afraid to speak up
- What is your body trying to tell you?
- Creating positive affirmations with EFT and your senses
- "God Tapping"
- Loving your feminine body
- Having trouble "letting go" in the bedroom
- Getting EFT Blocks and Barriers out of the way - a list of questions
- Borrowing Benefits: My Jury has returned with a verdict
- EFT fixes car to pass inspection
- How to Identify and Correct Psychological Reversals
- Ted Robinson's tips for doing Borrowing Benefits groups
- Dr. Carol Look's Top 10 Tapping Tips
- Visualizing and tapping on limiting beliefs
- A Lesson in EFT Intuition--Letting it flow through you
- EFT brings relief for ALS
- Thoughts on an emergency tapping point
- The value of taking dead aim at the negatives
- Circumcision at the root of writer's block
- The Salesman who didn't want to cold call
- Two examples where working on one issue provides relief for another
- Why does tapping on the side of the hand work?
- A very useful method for getting to important issues
- EFT for an aversion to stuff that disgusts you
- Karen helped her father recover the use of his fingers after a stroke
- EFT for feeling overly responsible
- How do I introduce EFT to skeptics? (Building Bridges to Believability)
- Tell your friends, there is, at last, a cure for the common cold!
- Why do people resist EFT?
- Positively adjusting the perceptions of others with EFT
- What would happen if this problem wasn't there any more?
- A clever combo of EFT and Essences
- "It was impossible for the testicle to descend on its own."
- The Merits of Daily Tapping
- Is it safe to change?
- EFT for severe MSG reaction
- Finding the real issues behind what appeared to be a "Bedroom Romance" problem
- Clever use of EFT clears issues for baby, mother and grandmother - follow-up included
- Did Mary
- A creative approach to psychological reversal
- EFT as a morning eye-opener
- Persistent, quality EFT adds 5 inches to Gillian's bust line
- Taking EFT into the Corporate Market
- Did EFT keep Wayne from getting more grey hair?
- Wisdom from Mair Llewellyn regarding the "Writing on our Walls"
- Expanding Your Comfort Zones: The key to your success
- Incorporating EFT into Corporate Programs
- Ten minutes of EFT restores healthy performance in the bedroom - eliminates the need for the little blue pill
- EFT -- a quality aid for Shingles
- Resolving nightmares...and more
- Strong correlation found between EFT and Dr. Emoto's work with water
- A brief heat exhaustion case
- Messages from an oven
- Psychiatrist gets to the real reason his patient couldn't say "NO"
- Successful EFT phone work makes major shifts for overwhelmed mother
- How Dawn Norton used EFT to collapse her own "horror" issue
- Five-for-one benefits from an introductory EFT group
- Making EFT a routine
- Using "Inner Dialogues" with EFT
- EFT relieves an unusual
- Resolving two bothersome tics with EFT
- Saying "goodbye" with the
- Kelly Meisak uses a unique approach for her ADD prone brother
- This lady had not been out of her house for two years because she suffered from chronic burping
- Reiki Master uses EFT in the Republic of Mauritius
- About Voice Technology...
- Creating a remarkable bridge to our former history
- EFT and sex
- Here's a textbook EFT case for using persistence, reframes, chasing the pain, metaphors and creative language
- A "Hard to Swallow" case
- Carol Look Shows us How to Release Procrastination with EFT
- Injured toe gains relief using two important EFT concepts
- Sarah Jordan makes progress after realizing a childhood need
- How to handle a "vague feeling" with EFT
- Eight Easy Ways to Remember to Do EFT
- Tapping to improve your intuition
- The acute sinusitis case that wouldn't budge until....
- Success via tapping on a two-sided conflict
- An extraordinary example of the real power of EFT's Borrowing Benefits procedure -- a bridge phobia disappears "behind the scenes"
- EFT for painful menopause symptoms
- An interesting EFT approach for getting beyond "glass ceilings"
- EFT using teddy bears
- Victoria's 10-day EFT blood pressure experiment results
- Borrowing Benefits from Sacramento to the United Kingdom
- EFT and The Law of Attraction - A Perfect Match
- Quadriplegic feels "bubbles" during EFT session
- Tapping with tunes
- When you are in traffic and REALLY have to pee....
- Do you have emotional difficulty with the standard EFT phrasing?
- A lesson in "letting go"
- Can we learn to be grateful no matter what?
- How to tell others about EFT
- Some thoughts on when to use "I choose" vs. "I prefer"
- EFT for changing entrenched habits
- Experts point to dramatic changes in brain waves as a result of EFT
- Try EFT on everything--even an oncoming fainting spell
- Important EFT topic: Doing the best we can
- EFT for a numb face and tongue - instant relief for a skeptic
- Suzanne Zacharia finds the root causes of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- EFT to help heal fruit trees - a major new business waiting to happen?
- Many benefits from watching our EFT-Beyond the Basics DVDs
- Mental Dental EFT - for the dentist and the patient
- Technical evidence of the link between emotional causes and physical ailments
- Sneaking Up On The Problem When You Do EFT
- Borrowing Benefits and an Acute Respiratory Disorder
- EFT enhances many things
- Attracting Abundance by Shifting Your Energy
- EFT for bladder control when on the road
- When EFT Doesn't Seem to Work
- Motion sickness averted through "Chasing the Pain."
- More on EFT and Reframing by Tania Prince
- Processing your life's key words with EFT
- Brain dumping with EFT to get started on global issues
- EFT helps salesman double his sales
- An EFT Procrastination case
- Did EFT help relieve menopause symptoms?
- EFT for addressing what happened in your day -- use it daily for solid long term benefits
- EFT for night time trips to the bathroom--including follow-up
- EFT for resistance to doing EFT
- Finding the root of the problem
- "I have to lie constantly to live my life as I know it"
- Thoughts on dealing with corporations
- Further bridges to our history
- MD provides secretary with "The Incredible Shrinking Hemorrhoids"
- Stress and Me and EFT
- Lindsay Kenny answers Frequently Asked Questions about EFT
- Helping a 97 year old man to die peacefully
- Being Specific
The Argument Tapping Technique
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to (1) consult The Gold Standard EFT Tapping Tutorial, (2) Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
In this 2 part series, Dr. Carol Look gives us a quality method for making big shifts in broad areas such as self-esteem, doubt or potential. There's a LOT of meat in this one. Study it well.
Part 1 of 2
I love using the Argument Tapping Technique in a group setting, because participants find it surprising and amusing and it manages to stir up their patterns that have been keeping them stuck. When you are tapping, I encourage you to voice both sides of the argument around an issue of self-esteem, doubt, or potential. (If the words I have written below don’t fit your situation, please tweak the setup phrases to match your experience.)
WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT YOU:
For instance, let’s say your mother or father said you “wouldn’t amount to anything”…(or that “people like you can’t get wealthy”…or that “people like you are never satisfied”…etc) Take both sides and argue while you tap, alternating the emotional sides with each consecutive tapping point. For instance, start with the karate chop point, and say: Even though he said I was no good and wouldn’t amount to anything, I choose to accept myself now anyway… Say this 3 times, and then move to the regular sequence of points and tap as if you are arguing with another person as follows:
Eyebrow: You won’t amount to anything…
Side of Eye: Yes, I will…
Under Eye: No you won’t…
Under Nose: Yes I will…
Chin: Don’t be ridiculous…
Collarbone: I’m smart enough…
Under Arm: Who are you kidding?
Top of Head: I know I can do it…
Be sure to follow how the argument is “looping” in your memory, and vigorously argue both sides. This will help chop down a lot of “trees in your forest.” Proceed with other similar arguments. The Argument Tapping Technique is wonderful for the brain, for the emotional release, and I expect that the absurdity of arguing with yourself will feel quite relieving.
What else have others said about you that make you feel small or insignificant? I recommend making a list of those statements for yourself, and use this technique for rewiring your brain. Use the statements you remember for the setup phrasing and then argue away.
Karate chop point: Even though she said I was a hopeless case, I choose to accept who I am and to have hope anyway…Even though she said I wasn’t worth anything, I accept that I am worth something now…Even though she tried to convince me that I was the problem, I choose to accept who I am and how I feel.
Eyebrow: You’re a hopeless case.
Side of Eye: No I’m not!
Under Eye: Yes you are!
Under Nose: No I’m not a hopeless case.
Chin: Yes you are.
Collarbone: I’m not hopeless
Under Arm: Yes you are
Top of Head: No I’m not
Eyebrow: You’re the problem
Side of Eye: No I’m not!
Under Eye: Yes you are!
Under Nose: You’re not worth anything!
Chin: Yes I am.
Collarbone: I’m not hopeless
Under Arm: Yes you are
Top of Head: No I’m not
Maybe a coach or teacher said you were mediocre, average, or not good enough to be at the top…
Karate chop point: Even though he said I was only average, I deeply and completely love and accept who I am right now…Even though he said I was an average achiever, I accept myself anyway…Even though he said I was only mediocre and would never amount to much, I accept who I am and how I feel.
Eyebrow: You’re only average
Side of Eye: No I’m not
Under Eye: You’re only mediocre
Under Nose: That’s not true
Chin: You’re just average, don’t bother trying
Collarbone: I’m more than average
Under Arm: No you’re not
Top of Head: I am worthy!
Continue tapping with both sides of the arguments until you feel a significant shift in your energy. Alternating back and forth between the two “voices” is incredibly valuable.
WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT YOURSELF:
Tail-enders are a form of argument…when we say a positive affirmation while tapping, the tail-ender surfaces and chimes in “No I’m not worthy…” Using EFT for opposite sides of the argument is much like engaging all the possible tail-enders you might have in your psyche. This is also useful for getting the tail-enders woven into your daily tapping experiences.
The next variation of Argument Tapping is to argue with yourself while tapping. When you are tapping and saying something positive, for instance, I know I have what it takes to be successful…you might “hear” a tail-ender that says “No I don’t!” Use whatever tail-enders come up for you in your current round of EFT. So again, you are arguing, but this time with yourself…it would sound like this:
Karate chop point: Even though I don’t think I have what it takes to be successful, I deeply and completely love and accept who I am anyway…Even though I’m convinced I don’t have what it takes to be successful, I accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I’m sure I don’t have what it takes to be a success in this world, I accept my feelings and myself.
Eyebrow: I have what it takes to be successful…
Side of Eye: No I don’t…
Under Eye: I am smart enough to figure this out…
Under Nose: No I’m not!
Chin: Yes I am!
Collarbone: No I’m not…
Under Arm: I accept my feelings…
Top of Head: I appreciate who I am…
Karate chop point: Even though I can’t seem to make the right choices, I deeply and completely love and accept who I am anyway…Even though I don’t make the right choices, I accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I’m convinced I never make the right choices, I accept my feelings and myself.
Eyebrow: I never make the right choices
Side of Eye: Yes I do!
Under Eye: I haven’t made the right choices before
Under Nose: Sometimes I have
Chin: I don’t make the right choices
Collarbone: I am capable of making the right choices
Under Arm: No I’m not!
Top of Head: Yes I am!
Karate chop point: Even though I’m not one of those “successful” people, I deeply and completely love and accept myself…Even though I don’t belong with successful people, I choose to accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I don’t feel successful inside, I accept who I am and how I feel.
Eyebrow: I’m not one of “them”
Side of Eye: Yes I am
Under Eye: No I’m not one of those successful people…
Under Nose: But I could be
Chin: What if I already am?
Collarbone: No I’m not…
Under Arm: Yes I am
Top of Head: I can be and already am one of “them”
Karate chop point: Even though I’m not smart enough to figure my life out, I accept who I am anyway…Even though I’m not smart enough to get the right job, I accept my feelings any who I am…Even though I know I’m not as smart as they are, I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself anyway.
Eyebrow: I’m not smart enough
Side of Eye: Yes I am
Under Eye: No I’m not and I never have been…
Under Nose: But I could be
Chin: I’m not smart enough and I have proof
Collarbone: I am smart enough
Under Arm: No I’m not
Top of Head: I’ve been smart enough all along
Please do not underestimate the power of the Argument Tapping Technique. It is very powerful and I expect you will experience wonderful shifts.
Stay tuned for part 2 where I will illustrate using the Argument Tapping Technique for limiting beliefs around relationships, weight loss, pain control, and your finances.
Carol Look, EFT Master
Part 2 of 2
Welcome to part 2 of the Argument Tapping Technique. Use these examples of setup phrases and EFT tapping sequences to stir up the patterns of thoughts that have been keeping you stuck in any area of your life. Remember, we make our assumptions and form our limiting beliefs from how we interpret information coming into our lives from others. If we can shake these patterns up, we can change at the deepest levels of our self-esteem and self-value.
Suppose you are convinced (as several of my clients are) that there are no good men in New York (fill in the name of your town…)
Karate chop point: Even though I can’t find the right mates in my home town, I choose to be open to new possibilities…Even though there are no good men/women in _____, I accept who I am and who’s here…Even though I’m sure there are not enough men/women in my home town, I accept who I am and how I feel about it.
Eyebrow: I can’t find the right mate
Side of Eye: Not in my hometown
Under Eye: I can’t find the right person for me
Under Nose: Maybe I can
Chin: No I can’t
Collarbone: I haven’t yet…
Under Arm: Maybe things are changing now…
Top of Head: I appreciate that I am on the right path
What if you think that your boyfriend dumped you because you weren’t good enough? That is simply a “belief” and certainly isn’t “true” on a factual basis. Try this:
Karate chop point: Even though I was defective and that’s why he dumped me, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway…Even though I know it was all my fault and I’m defective, I deeply and profoundly love and accept all of me…Even though I’m sure I’m not good enough and that’s why he left, I accept who I am and how I feel.
Eyebrow: I feel defective and always have
Side of Eye: I am defective
Under Eye: No I’m not
Under Nose: I am more than adequate
Chin: I am enough
Collarbone: No I’m not…
Under Arm: I am more than enough
Top of Head: I am good enough
Karate chop point: Even though I’m not valuable and that’s why they never pick me, I accept and value myself anyway…Even though I’m never chosen by the right mate, I accept who I am and value myself…Even though I’m not feeling very valuable right now, I choose to feel lovable anyway.
Eyebrow: I’m not what they want
Side of Eye: Yes I am
Under Eye: I’m not enough for them
Under Nose: Yes I am
Chin: I’m not enough and don’t have value
Collarbone: Yes I do
Under Arm: Yes I am
Top of Head: I appreciate who I am…
How do you feel about losing weight these days? Up and down like a yo-yo again? Try this argument tapping to stir things up:
Karate chop point: Even though I’ve never been successful before at losing weight, I accept who I am and appreciate my body…Even though I will probably gain it back right now, so why bother, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway…Even though I’m sure I won’t be successful with my weight loss again, I accept who I am and how I feel about it…
Eyebrow: I’ve never been successful before with this
Side of Eye: So what, I can be successful now
Under Eye: No I can’t!
Under Nose: Yes I can!
Chin: I’ve never been successful before
Collarbone: Yes I have
Under Arm: I can be successful again
Top of Head: I choose to be successful this time.
Karate chop point: Even though I feel hopeless about losing weight, I choose to accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I don’t believe in my ability to lose weight, I accept my body right now…Even though I’m afraid I’ll always be overweight, I accept my body and who I am.
Eyebrow: I don’t believe I can lose the weight
Side of Eye: Yes I do
Under Eye: I’ll always be overweight
Under Nose: No I won’t!
Chin: Yes I will!
Collarbone: I don’t believe I can lose weight
Under Arm: Maybe I do
Top of Head: I choose to be successful this time
Karate chop point: Even though I hate my body, and always have, I choose to accept all of me now…Even though I hate my fat body, and think it’s my enemy, I choose to be kind to myself anyway…Even though I have hated my body because it doesn’t look the way I want it to, I accept who I am and I accept my body.
Eyebrow: My body is my enemy
Side of Eye: No it’s not
Under Eye: I hate my body
Under Nose: No I don’t
Chin: Yes I do
Collarbone: My body is my enemy
Under Arm: It doesn’t have to be
Top of Head: I choose to accept and love my body
Suppose you are convinced you won’t get over an ailment or some pain you are struggling with. There are dozens of articles on this website detailing how to address pains and diseases through the door of “emotional conflicts.” Consider adding the Argument Tapping Technique:
Karate chop point: Even though most people don’t get over this type of pain, I choose to love and accept my entire body anyway…Even though I don’t expect to get over these symptoms, I deeply love and accept myself anyway…Even though I don’t expect this pain to go away, I love and accept myself anyway.
Eyebrow: I don’t expect to get over these symptoms
Side of Eye: Yes I do
Under Eye: I’m not ready to get over these symptoms
Under Nose: Yes I am
Chin: No I’m not
Collarbone: I don’t expect to get over these symptoms
Under Arm: Maybe I could get ready to release them
Top of Head: I’m ready to release these symptoms
Karate chop point: Even though this illness is incurable, I choose to accept my body anyway…Even though I’m afraid I’m stuck with this pain forever, I deeply and profoundly love and accept who I am…Even though this illness runs in my family, I choose to love and accept my body.
Eyebrow: I got it because it runs in my family
Side of Eye: I didn’t have to get it
Under Eye: Yes I did
Under Nose: No I didn’t
Chin: I can’t get over it
Collarbone: Yes I can
Under Arm: Maybe I could release the need for this illness
Top of Head: I choose to allow my body to heal now
Do several more rounds of EFT on releasing your symptoms until you feel a meaningful shift in your attitude towards this illness.
We all have limiting beliefs and comfort zones about our financial success and potential. Identify what your limits are, and argue yourself out of them.
Karate chop point: Even though I don’t believe I can earn more than $XXX,000 per year, I deeply and completely accept who I am and my earning potential…Even though I have this ceiling above me and I can’t move past $XXX,000, I deeply and completely love and accept who I am…Even though I have this comfort zone and I don’t want to leave it, I choose to neutralize these limits right now.
Eyebrow: I have a comfort zone about my income
Side of Eye: No I don’t…
Under Eye: I don’t feel worthy of earning more than $XXX,000…
Under Nose: Yes I do
Chin: No I don’t
Collarbone: I have a ceiling on my earning power
Under Arm: No I don’t
Top of Head: Yes, I do…
Karate chop point: Even though I don’t feel deserving of earning more, I choose to accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I don’t think I deserve to earn more than I’m earning now, I accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I don’t feel deserving of more income, I accept my feelings and who I am right now.
Eyebrow: The truth is I don’t deserve any more…
Side of Eye: Yes I do
Under Eye: I am smart enough to figure this out…
Under Nose: No I’m not!
Chin: Yes I am!
Collarbone: No I’m not…
Under Arm: I don’t deserve any more
Top of Head: I do deserve more…and so do you
Take any limiting belief or conflict in your life and use the Argument Tapping Technique to reduce the “truth” of the negative view of yourself. You will immediately see how possible it is to change and improve any of your life circumstances.
I hope this helps!!
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.