- An EFT reference for student and social service use
- Helping a child release school related insecurity and anxiety - visualizing balloons as you tap
- Baerbel Froehlin gives her thoughts on working with children - toilet problems and fingernail biting
- Calming down a disruptive classroom with EFT
- EFT for trauma in elementary school
- EFT in schools: When was the last time you said thank you to a hero?
- Angie Muccillo tells why EFT is an essential tool to teach children
- 10 year old Josh learns multiplication tables rapidly
- EFT helps a child to cope with his hyperactivity and murdered dad - school grades improve
- School Counselor on anger and tension,
- Making a game of EFT calms restless preschoolers
- Success with a 6 year old: Coughing, Sleep problem and School anger issue
- 45 minutes of EFT on a learning disability brings impressive benefits
- 9 year old boy uses EFT to deal successfully with divorce and school problems
- Tapping with kids before a camping trip
- Zach's fear of dogs
- Magic buttons and no more fear of the hum-hum Monster
- After EFT, 8-year-old boy no longer has fear and panic about being alone in a room
- Fear of the dark
- A two and a half year old releases a severe fear after one hour of very creative EFT
- A toddler's fear of water shifts to excitement in less than 5 minutes
- Child's bug phobia eased quickly by EFT
- Handling a child's fear of being home alone
- Tapping for a 4 year old's constipation leads to relief from her fear of death
- Child's stage fright and bullying incident eased quickly by EFT
- Fear of making a mistake, fear of peers laughing at him & bedtime fears due to TV programs.
- How EFT for a dental fear brought relief to both mother and daughter
- "Is everything poison?" and fear of spiders
- Doing EFT with children for the fear of water
- Relieving Juleus' fears
- EFT for a child
- Fear of Santa Claus
- 11 year old successfully taps for her own fear of going to camp
- Being bullied, sleeping with the lights on & fear of spiders
- The Teen who had a fear of showing his face
- Calming down an energetic one year old child
- After a few minutes of mental tapping, a baby stops screaming and falls asleep
- Creativity with severely disturbed children
- A seven year old learns EFT and calms his own ADHD
- An insecure child with behavior problems
- Did surrogate EFT calm this crying, outraged baby?
- Andrew: "There are mice in my pants"
- Helping parents whose children have autism
- An ADHD case
- AT 315 pounds, Tanya is a VERY big 12 year old.
- Surrogate EFT for a naughty boy
- AFRAID OF BEING DROWNED!
- Calming down Teddy, an emotionally disturbed boy
- Clever use of EFT for an 8 year old girl's anger
- Angry teenager
- Unsociable behavior in a 14 year old boy
- How do you neutralize extreme behavior problems in youngsters where nothing else has helped?
- Brandon's Story--anger problem becomes history
- Angry young boy overcomes an "entity within" using surrogate EFT
- EFT for influencing children to do healthy things
- Creative uses of EFT for a child
- Surrogate EFT for two-year-old reduces fever in an hour
- Resolving issues for a frantic, hysterical baby
- Scary commercials
- Loud noises no longer bother 3 year old girl
- SURROGATE EFT calms a boy bitten by a dog and PERSISTENT EFT restores his calm sleep
- Teacher displays many EFT benefits achieved by his students
- Teenage trauma from the Columbine incident & swimming performance.
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to annoying toddler
- Three-for-one phone session - borrowing benefits for mom and two kids
- Using EFT for mosquito bites on a 3 year old - "These itchy boo-boos"
- For parents--using EFT with your own children
- Eliminating two food allergies in one session
- Flexible approach to EFT pulls 10 year old boy out of his 'Dark Place'
- Using EFT in a pediatric dental office for sensitive gag reflex
- A "must" EFT procedure for children
- Linda Wood helps very distressed 3 year old girl while mother looks on in total disbelief
- Nancy Gnecco's cases: sleeping disorder, separation anxiety, school phobia, wetting pants, soiling pants
- Teacher helps students with non-academic issues: Abscessed tooth and batting average
- Deborah Miller introduces EFT at a children
- Some EFT guidelines for working with children
- EFT hastens recovery from a concussion and skull fracture
- Using EFT to self-calm an intense anger tantrum
- A simple way to handle a child's nightmare
- Surrogate EFT for a toddler
- Pain and rash leave in 90 seconds for a 10 year old boy
- Drowning related trauma relief for a 9 year old boy
- Surrogate EFT benefits both mother and child
- Did a few minutes of EFT change this child's life?
- EFT for the child who hates math - was math really the problem? "Mom, you're my hero!"
- Children--Gary's Introductory Message
- Unbearable hatred toward classmates
- Surrogate tapping clears severe diaper rash
- Successful Surrogate EFT for his daughter's rejection brings joy to Mauricio's heart
- Study Links Childhood Trauma to Serious Illnesses in Adults
- EFT being used by children for other children
- TappyBear helps resolve 11 year old's escalating anger and frustration - the real issues come out
- Allergic reaction to horses--swollen eyes.
- Sept. 11, 2001 Trauma Treatment for Children
- How to help a vomiting 9 year old boy from thousands of miles away
- EFT with a 5 year old boy -- reducing childhood baggage
- Angie Muccillo emphasizes the value of tapping on childhood events
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Surrogate tapping for crying baby--over the Internet
- EFT clears severe pain and retrieves a lost voice for an eleven year old girl in forty minutes
- EFT helps a 14 year old girl with emotions related to her parents
- Hand washing OCD
- Emotional underdevelopment
- Using EFT for teething pain
- EFT with 11 year old students - SATs and other issues
- No more bedwetting--a side benefit?
- MD gives up 30 year medical practice to focus on energy work: Two boys get over bullying experience
- Four year old clears her own cold symptoms with EFT
- Dawn Murray
- Bowling performance and driver's test anxiety
- Several short examples including: Fear of flying, Halloween costume fear, Fear of ocean waves, A baby about to cry, Broken leg pain, Student/Teacher friction, Upset student
- Kids, Chocolate, Humor and EFT
- EFT provides impressive results in the classroom
- EFT helps Nell's godson learn the times tables
- 10 year old boy overcomes food issue related to Mother's cancer
- Non-therapist relieves stress in the form of a temper tantrum
- Using EFT with kids
- Surrogate EFT eases the after effects of a sprain for a 4 year old boy
- Turning around a manipulative child
- Using EFT as a Mother
- Using EFT with children -- 9 useful thoughts
- EFT for bedwetting
- Intense childhood anger reduces to peace via mother's surrogate EFT
- Panic attacks and fear of darkness
- Teaching EFT to 11 year old children
- EFT for an infant's sleeplessness
- Surrogate EFT calms kicking and screaming students
- Helping a restless child to go to sleep
- Surrogate EFT helps sick toddler
- EFT assists 8 year old in giving up thumb sucking
- Surrogate EFT helps a screaming baby on a plane
- EFT for compassionate newborn care -- a Transient Tachypnea (TTN) case
- Shortcut version of EFT enhances classroom performance
- When angry "Teacher-Talk" affects the student's performance
- Surrogate tapping helps restless child sleep
- Successful EFT with a four year old girl who uses her own phrasing
- Pet grief, school (math) performance & cursing/anger.
- WATER IS DANGEROUS !!
- EFT helps children who express their anger by moving their bodies
- EFT persistence brings relief to Bobby's upset stomach at the fairgrounds
- An 8 year old girl with an "itchy lump" in her throat: A simple use of EFT
- For children: Using EFT with rhymes
- Using EFT for an autistic child
- Magazine article highlights use of EFT for children
- Surrogate (remote) EFT used to calm children ... or ... how to be a Silent Angel
- Sleep disorder relief for a 17 year old
- Turning Students On to EFT
- Surrogate EFT to help restless kids - or is it a coincidence?
- An unsuccessful case regarding peformance in English class
- Teaching kids to tap
- EFT and Tappy Bear help a shy boy get to kindergarten
- EFT in the classroom
- Molested Boy: Shifting a life forever
- Wisdom from Bobbie Sandoz--relieving trauma at early ages
- A fun way to deliver EFT to children--and everyone gets to smile
- What to do when the student hates math
- Using EFT for a 9 year old girl diagnosed as bipolar and as having reactive attachment disorder
- Fear of rain, thunder, lightning, bugs & dogs. Relief for cramps.
- Using EFT for Colic and generally happy babies
- Tapping to clear those decisions we make as children that eventually limit us as adults
- TappyBear helps client to focus
- Car sickness
- Sports anxiety, heat sensitivity, being away from home, loneliness, fear of insects.
- Math test anxiety subsides after being traced to a specific event
- Success with surrogate tapping for a crying child
- Face hot & red, teasing, travel sickness, phobia of dead things, shyness and more.
- Elegant session with 11 year old boy for test anxiety
- EFT for pain and nightmares in 3 year old girl
- Lazy teen finds new way to study - adding the right ingredients
- More short examples including: Homesickness, Nervousness about exams & grade improvement, Nightmares after witnessing a rape and a shooting, Performance anxiety, Ear pain on an airplane.
- Perpetually terrified teenager gains major relief
- Surrogate EFT to help children sleep - a critical lesson regarding intention
- Surrogate EFT stops a child from biting others
- Using humor and metaphors while applying EFT for children: The Frog in my Throat
- Using EFT Rhymes for children
- Using EFT and Max's imagination to get rid of his headache
- Resolving a child's severe abdominal pain -- a likely Urinary Tract Infection
- EFT for babies
- When a child cannot sleep in her own room
- Stuttering child
- Surrogate EFT for a baby with hiccups
- An EFT newcomer helps her daughter
- Family effects
- 13 year old boy gets relief from uncontrollable twitching
- Tapping turns NightMares into
- What can children ages 8-13 do with EFT on their own?
- A very detailed message on a young girl's motion sickness
- Helping children sleep and socialize--AND--two lactose intolerance cases
- Teaching EFT to children - a detailed account
- Helping children to express their 0-10 feeling intensity
EFT persistence brings relief to Bobby's upset stomach at the fairgrounds
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Note: This article assumes you have a working knowledge of EFT. Newcomers can still learn from it but are advised to peruse our Free Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tutorial™ for a more complete understanding.
Going on big rides at a fair caused Bobby to become sick. Read how Eloisa Ramos brought him relief through EFT and pay particular attention to her persistence. This was not an EFT one minute wonder. Please consult physicians on all medical issues.
I took my 11 year old daughter, and 3 other cousins, one boy and two girls (ages 10-12), to the County Fair. The girls had gone before, but it was the first time for Bobby. They headed straight for the big rides. All was well for about four rides. As I waited for them to come off the fifth ride, I saw Bobby's face as he was coming down the ramp and knew he was not feeling well. I asked how he was doing. Touching his stomach, he said, "Not good." I suggested he sit on the grass with me and rest for a while. The three girls went off jumping and running to another ride.
I gave Bobby water and got close to him to do surrogate EFT on him. I used self muscle testing to see what meridians were blocked and what was blocking them: fear came up, so I tapped on myself for that. I noticed he started yawning as I did this. Then he just lay down on the grass looking really sleepy, his legs tucked close to his tummy a bit.
He rested a good 20 minutes. However, the girls came back and were hungry and Bobby did not look like he could get up and move much. I sent the girls off to get a snack and asked Bobby if he wanted me to call his mom to come pick him up and he said "yes".
I was not getting through to Bobby's mom. It was only 2:30pm., and we had planned for Bobby to get picked up at 5:00pm. I couldn't let the 3 girls go off by themselves completely (it's a big fair), and I couldn't just expect them to sit here with me and Bobby until 5:00pm.
I told Bobby I still wasn't having any luck reaching his mom. He sat up and said, "Well if they have some strawberries around here, that helps me when I'm sick." I asked, "So, you think you are sick?" He replied, "Yeah, I eat strawberries when I get a fever."
There were no fresh strawberries here. I had been hoping that the stomach upset would be temporary, but now I knew that he believed he was sick and it would be best if mom just picked him up.
Since Bobby's mom was not returning my call, I told Bobby, "I still can't get a hold of your mom, do you want to try doing some EFT tapping to see if it helps?" He already knew what the EFT tapping was because his mom and I do it often. He agreed.
I asked him where it hurt and he moved his hand around his stomach area. I asked how bad it hurt, 10 being the worst it could ever hurt. He said 8. So, with blazing music and noise from the rides and people walking by, we started tapping:
Even though my stomach hurts and I feel sick, I'm a terrific kid. We repeated that two more times.
We tapped the short-cut points, "My stomach hurts, I don't feel good, I think I'm getting sick, my stomach is upset."
After that round I asked, "How is your tummy feeling now?" He said it was better, a 6 now.
We tapped again, Even though my stomach still hurts, I'm a terrific kid.
We got interrupted as the girls came back and I told them they needed to wait at least 10 more minutes. Off they went to another ride. I noticed Bobby's face go down a little as the girls left. We continued the tapping.
Even though my stomach still hurts, I'm a terrific kid.
Even though, I'm missing out on all the fun, I'm a terrific kid.
I knew this landed because his eyes got watery as he repeated this. We tapped on the short cut points: "My stomach still hurts, I'm missing out on the fun, my stomach hurts, I'm not having fun."
I asked how his stomach was doing now, in a chirpier voice he said, "It's fine. It's just randomly dizzy". So, we tapped again,
Even thought my stomach is randomly dizzy, I'm a terrific kid.
We did this three times and tapped on the short cut points with the reminder phrase, "stomach is randomly dizzy".
Now I asked, "How is the stomach doing? Did the pain go away or is something else not feeling good? He said the stomach was fine, but he was feeling like someone was pushing down on his chest. I asked how hard they were pushing down. He put the palm of his hand on his chest and showed me. So we tapped,.
Even though my chest feels like someone is pushing down on it, I'm a terrific kid.
I noticed his breathing was constricted as he spoke. So we continued
Even though it feels like someone is pushing down on my chest and it's making it hard to breath, I'm a terrific kid.
He nodded his head as he said, "it's making it hard to breath". We tapped on the short cut points, "Someone is pushing down on my chest, I'm having a hard time breathing,"
The difficulty he was having breathing was quite noticeable as we tapped. It reminded me of asthma. His father gets asthma. We finished the round and he said it was a little better, we repeated another round.
Even though it is still hard to breath... with reminder phrase, "It still feels like someone is pushing down on my chest". Again, it got better. We were finishing the third round with, Even though it is still a little hard to breathe... when the bouncing girls showed up again. I told them to sit down, that we needed another 5 minutes.
I checked back with Bobby and I asked how he was doing. He said, "I just want to go home". I said, "Let's do just one more round." He nodded OK.
Even though I just want to go home, I'm a terrific kid. Repeated it three times and started tapping the short cut points. I got interrupted again by the phone. I had to get it because I was hoping it was Bobby's mom. I turned my attention away from Bobby, and took the call.
It was my brother calling about taking the kids to eat. I explained my situation with Bobby, and asked if he wouldn't mind taking Bobby home. He said that would be fine, so I went back to Bobby to double check with him. It was like the clock had gone back one hour. Bobby was casually lying on the grass on his tummy, his back legs up, playing my daughter's Game boy. I said, "Bobby my brother can take you home if you want, otherwise it will be two hours before your mom can come." He said without taking his eyes off the Game boy, "That's OK, I can wait for my mom." I asked, "Are you sure?" and he said "Yeah."
He looked and sounded completely normal to me, so I just made arrangement with my brother to take the kids to eat. We got up and walked outside the fairgrounds, Bobby did fine. Bobby ordered and ate a large hot dog and lemonade!
We went back to the fair. After 45 min. the girls wanted to go back on the big rides. They all got on the Falling Star. They sat together on a platform that goes up to the top and then drops the whole platform straight down, over and over again. I made sure I could see Bobby's face from the ground.
I wondered how he would do. He had a big smile the whole time! I knew he was completely well. Bobby stayed till 7pm. He went home happy and with a positive experience of going to the county fair thanks to EFT.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.