- Other Physical Issues
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Insomnia & Sleep Issues
Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Note: This article assumes you have a working knowledge of EFT. Newcomers can still learn from it but are advised to peruse our Free Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tutorial™ for a more complete understanding.
Insomnia is a major problem throughout the world and substantially interrupts the lives of those who suffer from it. Joanne Harvey shows us how to use EFT for effective relief and says, "According to an annual poll conducted by the National Sleep Foundation (NSF), in 2007, 75 percent of Americans experienced sleeping problems ranging from minor and transient to severe and chronic." Please consult physicians on all medical issues.
I use EFT everyday and am grateful for the wonderful emotional releases that I see daily. This article is about a frustrated man who came to me because he was desperate and exhausted, not because he thought EFT could help. He is now an avid EFT client and one of my best referral sources.
According to an annual poll conducted by the National Sleep Foundation (NSF), in 2007, 75 percent of Americans experienced sleeping problems ranging from minor and transient to severe and chronic. That is up from 62 percent in 1999, when the NSF first conducted its poll. The number of Americans turning to prescription sleep aids for help has gone up even more dramatically; nearly 60 percent over those 7 years.
There are many different sleep aids, but these new sleep aids may not be completely harmless. There are some reports of amnesia, feeling groggy, depression, rashes, nausea and other side effects. I have found that with a little effort spent identifying the core issue or issues, changing some behaviors before bed, such as not watching TV, spending some time on sleep rituals, and making sure you are comfortable, insomnia can be either greatly reduced or completely eliminated with EFT.
I am sharing an example of a 52 year old man who had experienced severe insomnia for 10 years. He had tried many of the over the counter sleep aids and eventually went to his doctor seeking help. After some trial and error with more medications and no lasting results his doctor referred him to me to see if EFT might help. For confidentially his name has been changed. All of his EFT sessions were done over the phone.
Honestly, "Dean" was not too excited about learning this new type of release method, but desperation pushed him into the EFT arena. At first Dean could not identify why he might have insomnia, unless it was the stressors of his busy life. This could be part of his problem but something that is chronic, like insomnia for 10 years, also will have core issues. After some digging he discovered that his insomnia correlated with his father's death.
After his first session he reported sleeping longer and deeper which helped improve his mood and lessen his stress level. I also assigned him nightly homework, which he did do. By the end of the week he was sleeping through the night. Four months after his EFT sessions he sent an email reporting that he feels healthy and is dealing with the stressors of life because he can now count on a full night's sleep.
Below I'd like to share part of his first EFT tapping session. He relayed how unprepared he was for his father's death even though he knew he was not well. He felt some guilt and grief and for some unconscious reason insomnia was apparently a way that he displayed these unresolved feelings.
Even though I suffer from 10 years of insomnia...
Even though this insomnia might be related to my dad's death and I don't think I can ever sleep because of that, I totally and profoundly want to accept myself anyway.
Even though I think this insomnia will never stop bothering me, I honor my journey and love and accept myself.
I can't sleep throughout the night, it's just not OK.
I don't deserve to get a restful night of sleep because I was sleeping when my father was dying.
I don't think I can forgive myself, not sleeping is the least I can do.
I can't sleep through the night, it wouldn't be right, my Dad died when I was sleeping.
This insomnia, I've been suffering from it for 10 years. How much longer do I need to suffer?
What if I let go of this insomnia, would I be safe to sleep through the night.
What if I let it go? Could I let it go? I was sleeping when my Dad died but I had no way to control his life or death, I didn't cause it, I was sleeping when I got the call, I knew he was dying, we had talked and he knew I loved him, it might be grief, it might be guilt, it might be anger, it might be frustration of him dying too soon, it might be just daily worries, but for whatever reason I am not able to sleep I choose to let that reason go.
exhaustion and stress caused by insomnia I choose to let it go.
10 years is a long time to punish myself for my father's death, I will not forget my father but I am ready to let the responsibility for his death go.
I choose to be in control of my sleeping patterns, I choose to let go of any responsibility for my father's death. I loves him and he knew it.
Frustration and stress, caused by not sleeping through the night, I choose to let it go.
Insomnia, waking up and worrying, I deserve to release it.
This feeling that my body isn't cooperating and adding to my stress, I choose to release it.
Each of my body's cells knows how to reclaim my healthy happy self; I desire a good night sleep.
I'm letting go of the day's worries, I can't do anything about them now, so I am letting them go.
I'm letting go of stress, frustration and problems I can't do anything about tonight.
If I am able to cause this insomnia, I am able to stop it, I choose to let go of whatever is bothering me and blocking my sleep, I release it now.
I choose to be happy, I am doing the best I can, I am a good person and I love that about myself.
I allow my body to gently and naturally let go of this insomnia and relax into a good uninterrupted night's sleep. I choose to revive myself by sleeping well.
I am smart, I choose to release any remaining issues I still may be carrying concerning my fathers death and I ask my body to support my sleep at a cellular level.
I ask my body to send comforting energy through my body, I am relaxed, I am calm, I am comfortable, I am safe.
I am committed to letting the insomnia go, it doesn't serve me, I am doing the best I can, one day at a time.
I choose to acknowledge the smart confident man that I am, I am a good person and I love that about myself.
Even if sometimes I neglect the most important person in my life, and that person is me, I honor myself for doing the best I can do any way.
Optimal wellbeing and balance is what I want and expect. I trust my body knows how to let this insomnia go, I trust that I will let any worries go that interrupt my sleep. Any worries, frustration, stress, I'm letting it all go. I choose a good night's sleep
I choose to eliminate the old negative memories of what I did or didn't do in my past, I am 52 years old, the present is all I have, I choose to forgive myself for things I can't change anyway, I am smarter today than I was yesterday, I choose to be comfortable with who I am today.
Well being and calmness is what I choose and I desire a good nights sleep. I trust my body knows how to relax for my wellbeing. I deserve a good night's sleep.
I am calm, relaxed, and sleeping through the night
My cells are requesting what they need to relax into sleep.
Relaxation is flowing through my body clearing my head bringing me overall wellbeing.
I ask my body to send calming comforting energy throughout my system now.
My goal is to allow my body to sleep naturally through the night and to keep positive thoughts.
I choose to let all the worries that I carry in my body go.
I am a calm, loving and compassionate man, I'm a good guy.
I am smart, inquisitive and funny when I want to be.
I have forgiving energy flowing through my body healing what needs healing.
A full night's sleep is restored to me, my head is clear, I see a bright future, I am calm and delighted with my results, I feel so good sleeping through the night.
I choose to let any remaining worries, stress, guilt or frustration go, I desire to let it all go, I choose to see a brighter happier future, any remaining blocked emotion that wakes me up in the middle of the night, I am letting it go.
Take a big cleansing breath and take stock of your body. How are you doing? Now get very comfortable, read if you feel like it, if you don't just slide on to sleep.
Focus on the way you want to be, and give thanks.
I deserve to sleep through the night and to be healthy.
I see myself happy and relaxed.
I am grateful for this beautiful life.
I allow myself to be stress, worry and frustration free. None of that accomplishes anything, so I choose to let it go.
I choose health and am delighted every day when I wake up from a refreshing good night sleep.
I always recommend keeping a positive vision of what you want. Keep a note pad at your bedside, if you do wake up and can't get back to sleep, please write down what is bothering you. Then take that list and tap, tap, tap until it is gone.
Thank you so much for the great informative newsletter.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.