- Other Physical Issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Skin conditions almost always respond well to EFT, particularly when EFT is aimed at emotional issues. This article by JoAnn SkyWatcher gives us yet another example of this benefit. Notice how she reduces the emotional issues down to conflicts within.
A few weeks ago I met a young man at a meeting. I heard him complain that he had had a skin condition for over four months, and that he had been to doctors and different kinds of specialists to no avail. I told him about my energy work, and that if he didn't see any results to give me a call. A couple of weeks later he made an appointment.
"Joe" told me that he wasn't exactly sure as to what had caused the skin eruptions on the backs of his hands. It seemed like poison oak, and that he may have gotten it from his cats. However, it didn't heal. The next month it spread to his face. One doctor prescribed steroids, and the condition seemed to go away, though after he stopped taking the steroids his condition came back, only worse. He had a full body rash, and his skin was extremely dry. According to him, his immune system was in overdrive.
I found out that he had recently become a lawyer, and that he had taken on too much responsibility. He shared that he had both work-related and personal issues. He and his girlfriend had broken up a little over a year ago, and he missed the connection. He had an outbreak on his hands right before his girlfriend moved out.
Since he was a new lawyer, he felt obligated to take on everything - even if he didn't like the case. He felt that he had been taken advantage of because he was the new guy, and he felt bombarded by pleas for help from all different directions. It was stressful for him to deal with all of the egos and agendas, too.
When I asked him how he liked being a lawyer, he answered that he was questioning the nature of the work that he was doing. I am always looking for the conflict that my client feels that they are in, and his conflict was that he felt trapped and confined. Though being a lawyer was the path that he had chosen, he felt locked into it. His level of intensity was a 9 or 10 out of 10. Here are some of the set-up phrases I had him use:
Even though I feel trapped and confined as a lawyer…
Even though I spent all of this time and money on becoming a lawyer and my family expects me to follow through…
Even though I feel like I am locked into a career where there are parts of it that I really hate...
After one round of tapping, his level of intensity dropped to 6 out of 10. He felt the muscles of his lower back relax. He felt a gentleness that he hadn't felt in a long while; and he confided that he wanted his parents to love him. His next batch of set-up phrases included:
Even though I feel trapped because I am practicing law and I dislike I lot of what I see, and I feel uncomfortable in being in some of the situations that I have been in… and I forgive myself for putting myself in these situations and allowing myself to put up with what I find unacceptable.
Even though there is a part of me that hates being a lawyer and dealing with all of those asshole lawyers and unreasonable clients…
Even though I have overextended myself and have been a patsy - and that has not felt good - my skin has been trying to tell me that it doesn't like how I have been handling these different situations, and I deeply and completely love and accept that my skin has been trying to tell me to say "no" to some of these arrangements, and I promise my system that I will pay attention to how I feel. I forgive myself for raging a war inside of my body.
These setup phrases and tapping on the points on his face and torso brought his level of intensity down to 3 out of 10. It was amazing to see how much more relaxed he looked, including the muscles in his jaw. Then I started to balance positive and negative affirmations:
Even though I haven't known what to do, and my skin has been telling me that things aren't right inside of me, when I get in a situation where I feel uncomfortable, I remember to breathe and go to my center. Here I can make the right decisions...
Even though I have been uncomfortable with taking on too much in my first year practicing law, I will now remember to be aware of how I am feeling. I remember to breathe and center. I am whole and complete.
Even though I have had a tough first year of being a lawyer, I have learned a lot. I know my limits and pay attention to how I feel. I breathe, let go and become present.
As he tapped, before he could get down his face points with tapping, he started laughing at the absurdity of his situation. His level of intensity dropped to a 1 out of 10. He said that he was enjoying the lightness that he felt, and that he was feeling love in his heart. We did one more round of tapping in the positive:
Being in his heart
Being in the present moment
Knowing exactly what to do
Taking on the right amount of work for himself
Being an honest lawyer
Serving the people
Balancing work and play
This brought his level of intensity down to zero. He was totally relaxed, yet vibrant. The swelling in his hands went down and they no longer itched. I telephoned him a few days later to see how things were going. He said that his hands were even better, and he felt great!
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.