- Other Physical Issues
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Here's a use for EFT that should have widespread application. Janet Berketa is one of those people with many skin blemishes that physicians seem unable to cure. With EFT and persistence, however, she managed to shrink most of them in a major way.
Hello Gary - here is an article about shrinking my moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts in the past several months. It has been a fascinating journey, to be sure, and exciting beyond all belief.
Hello dear Gary, I want to tell you about the results of my EFT experiment with moles on my body. I am one of those people who have always had a lot of moles. One of the childhood pastimes with my brother and sister was counting our moles to see who had the most. Today, at age 69, I find that the number of moles on my body have in recent years increased even more quickly than ever. Some of them suddenly appear in a sizeable proportion, not at all like the pinpoint brown spots I generally had as a child.
I should probably mention that I have other skin conditions as well. I started noticing skin tags on my neck and upper body when I was in my 40's, and I continue to generate them, without end, it seems. More recently (but I really don't know when they started), the appearance of seborrheic cysts began to make themselves known to me. These are located, literally, from head to toe in various areas.
The majority of these are on my head, under the hair line, with a small sprinkling here and there down to the small group on one toe. All of these skin problems seem to be related to the fact that my immune system is weak, a fact that is verified by the difficulty I have in shaking off a virus once it invades. At least, that is what the health books say is the root cause for these conditions.
Okay, that is the background information. Several years ago, one of the skin tags located at the side of my throat seemed to combine with a mole. It still had the skin tag characteristic of being a large round, painless growth that extended from my neck, dangling from a rather slender thread that connected it to my body. It slowly enlarged over the years, and became a rather ugly dark brown spot that wasn't nice cosmetically, but wasn't doing any real damage, either.
I saw a skin specialist who inspected my entire collection of skin problems, and saw nothing to be concerned about. He suggested that I could have this particular combination mole/skin tag removed surgically, but since it was a cosmetic operation, I would have to pay several hundred dollars for this service. I opted not to accept his kind offer. The doctor did give me a bookmark that showed photos of various skin problems that indicated cancerous conditions, and said if I saw anything like these, I was to see him immediately.
One day in January of this year, I was idly looking in the mirror at this particular growth, and was horrified to see that it now had several black spots on the top, and it looked quite similar to one of the photos on the bookmark from the doctor. I immediately phoned his office to have him inspect and/or remove it. You can imagine my surprise and disappointment when I learned that I could only get an appointment in September! This was not okay, but beyond my control. So I did the only sensible thing I could do - I tapped for it.
I began with opening statements such as, Even though my immune system is weak and it is allowing this growth at the base of my neck that looks like it might be cancer, but I don't really know if it is, I ask my body to shrink and release this growth and heal itself. Then a few rounds of tapping on "weak immune system" followed by "I ask my body to shrink and release this growth and heal itself" for a couple of rounds.
I would also do several rounds, while I was at it, asking my body to shrink and release my moles, shrink and release my skin tags, shrink and release the cysts. It is now late June, roughly six months since I began doing this routine. I have to say I didn't always remember to do it every day, but I probably did it at least 4 - 5 times a week.
I was gratified to see changes in the original growth that had originally spurred me into action. The first thing it did was to change colour. The dark brown faded to a soft brown. The black spots started to fade. It got itchy - I thought this was a good sign, and declined to scratch it. Bits of it actually fell away from time to time, to my amazement.
And it shrank, it shrank, and it shrank. I can't tell you it is gone. But it is much reduced, less than 25% of the original, no longer a skin tag formation. It looks like all the other growths on my neck and upper chest area. I just measured it and it is a tiny one-eighth of an inch in size, probably around a quarter of the original size. Every time I look at it, it seems to be ever so much more innocuous. Was it skin cancer? Perhaps but I will never know, of course, since no medically trained professional had inspected it. I am just happy to know that right now it has no resemblance to the photograph on the bookmark that the doctor gave me.
I seem to have had more success shrinking the moles than the other growths on my skin, though the skin tags are definitely slowly disappearing as well. The cysts seem to be much more tenacious, yet I do find evidence that some of them are drying out here and there. I had a very large, very dark brown, thick, furry mole on my left shoulder that had been there for several years. I just measured it – it is now half an inch by three-eighths of an inch, but this is close to half the size that it was before I started.
And a rather large new mole that had appeared on my left upper back just before I began this tapping routine has shrunk to a tiny reminder of what it had been. I really have to search to find the tiny spot of roughness on my skin these days, and I do expect that this particular mole will ultimately disappear altogether. I can’t measure it easily due to its location, but it feels like it is no bigger than an eighth of an inch, yet it was easily the size of my finger pad before I started tapping.
I feel as though, at this point in time that my body is essentially a “work in progress”. Although I have no idea what might happen, I expect that over the next months, with continued attention and tapping on these various skin conditions, much of it will disappear.
With much awe and much more gratitude,
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.