- 3000 EFT Tapping Articles
- Pain Management
- Terri's Pain Relief: "I woke up one morning and realized I could move..."
- EFT eliminates the pain of slamming a finger in a door
- Lorie's TMJ was so bad she was willing to be a medical guinea pig
- The emotional causes of phantom limb pain
- What helped Lenny's sore throat?
- Pain from a pinched finger gone in a minute
- The importance of applying EFT instantly after an accident!
- Ideas for using EFT with phantom limb pain
- Relieving menstrual pain: "My uterus was depressed"
- A quickie pain relief case
- EFT calms overwhelming pain from a broken finger
- Two weeks of abdominal pain gone in one session
- Gout sufferer dances a jig without pain.
- Using EFT immediately following an accident--The big wounds
- Rapid pain relief in the surgical ward
- Two rounds of EFT eliminates PMS related pain and nausea
- A lesson in psychological reversal -- simply rubbing the "sore spot" may have helped a 5 week ear pain
- Using EFT to give birth without an epidural
- A one minute wonder by a physical therapist brings dramatic relief to intense pain
- No more sciatica for Betty--Getting to a core issue through a metaphor
- The colour of pain
- Spinal Stenosis Pain and Pregnancy Headache
- How to use EFT for pain that keeps returning to the same place
- The case of the Vanishing Vulvodynia
- Tap even when you are in such pain that you don
- Sore, Swollen Gums Relieved in Minutes
- Painful muscle cramps subside rapidly with EFT
- 60 years of pain gone in 20 minutes
- An acupuncturist overcomes limiting beliefs about EFT and pain
- Hernia relief: "Mom, how did you do that?"
- EFT newbie takes care of her daughter's severe sore throat
- Pain in infected arm disappears in 2 brief EFT rounds
- A Dentist uses EFT to help patient ease the excruciating pains of Trigeminal Neuralgia
- EFT for searing chest pain at 5am
- Georgina didn
- Pain Control--Parts I & II
- After 35 years of painful menstrual periods, 20 minutes of EFT eliminates
- Progress with Alex's swollen elbow - combining EFT with homeopathy
- EFT tip for tapping on pain that is hard to describe
- Thumb pain disappears along with relationship issues
- Three years of pain in a swollen ankle disappears after getting to the core issue
- EFT for pain when someone is passing away
- How to find the emotion that may be causing the pain
- Woman says, "EFT Won't Work For Me"
- EFT and a throat full of razor blades
- Tapping for a deep cat scratch immediately eliminates pain
- Pain and deafness subside over the phone
- A classic example of an EFT delayed healing for pain
- Intense face pain fades for EFT professional -- an outside look made the difference
- 25 years of pain from experimental surgery was eliminated with 90 minutes of EFT -- Follow-up: no recurrence of pain after 8 months
- EFT Eliminates need for surgery on torn tendons
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Badly injured fingertip heals in minutes
- EFT quickly counteracts face pain
- When pain or immobility should no longer be there....
- Tightness, pain and palpitations
- Chronic pain and "The world is not a safe place"
- Thankful mother credits EFT for easing her 12 year old daughter's suffering as she died from a brain tumor
- Surrogate EFT brings multiple benefits to Molly and her mother--an enjoyable trip to the emergency room
- Athletic injuries and other things
- Newcomer learns the value of applying EFT to the "deeper level of the problem."
- Surrogate EFT gives comfort to a 94 year old woman with many health challenges
- EFT reduces pain and swelling, and speeds healing of a fractured ankle
- Lori Laskowski's broken nose
- Mentally chasing the pain with EFT
- Jenny's painful breastfeeding had emotional roots
- EFT for post-surgery pain--experimenting with EFT words
- Physician successfully demonstrates EFT on leg pain
- Eight months of chronic pain disappears in 20 minutes over the phone - key emotional issue was the cause
- EFT on stage for pain from a broken wrist - getting to SPECIFIC EVENTS
- Eric Robins, MD explains how a chronic pain expert links pain and unresolved emotions
- Two successful Carpal Tunnel cases
- Mobility and pain relief for Ron Ball's friends
- EFT for sciatica pain - Personal Peace Procedure brings up new core issues
- 20 years of Sciatica disappears with EFT
- Broad issues, sleeping problems and chronic pain
- Releasing 7 years of pain and much more
- Forgiveness and a clever idea made the difference for Marie Holliday--severe pain from spider bites
- EFT provides relief for 30 years of pain from a car accident--no more Vicodin
- Can EFT mask a pain to the detriment of the client?
- Calming and Clearing Chronic Pain with EFT... for Practitioners and Clients
- EFT for menstrual cramps
- EFT finally works for Anne Stevenson after she pours on the Texas honey
- EFT Relieves Post-Operative Pain for a 90-Year-Old Woman
- Severe ovary pain eliminated with EFT and exploratory surgery becomes unnecessary
- EFT or witchcraft?
- EFT clears poison oak
- We saw the swelling subside in front of our eyes.
- Acute leg pain and two rashes disappear after using EFT to "Chase the Pain"
- EFT newbie helps pain ridden client to squeal with delight
- Sometimes core issues just show up after a little tapping
- Two year belly pain (emotionally caused) - gone in half an hour
- Leg pain from accident disappears
- Instant Messaging brings instant EFT results for a muscle cramp
- A "one point wonder" on pain & a question on morning sickness
- New Ways to Handle Pain with EFT
- The spider bite that wouldn't go away until.....
- Severe sore throat vanishes after persistent use of EFT
- Rapid relief for a torn rotator cuff
- Tap while you listen to what your aching body has to say
- How to spill boiling water on yourself and come out of it with minimal pain
- EFT for painful cystitis gets lasting results in 15 minutes - follow up included
- Pain Relief - New "Acupuncture without Needles" Technique Reports 80% Effectiveness, Often Out-Performing Drugs
- Twelve years of ankle pain vanishes -- 18 month follow up still shows no pain
- The hand pain with many past events linked to it
- Relieving menstrual cramps
- If we just follow the physical symptoms we can eliminate the emotional pain
- Getting more out of a massage with mental EFT
- Newbie gets complete relief from painful gum disease while reading the EFT Manual
- Pain--A decision to use EFT instead of meds and surgery
- MD states: "I know that EFT can do all that is reported to be possible"
- When physical symptoms persist despite EFT treatment
- Relief of diabetic neuropathy and constant toe pain
- Scald pain relief, trigeminal neuralgia, sea urchin spike, menstrual pain, trembling absent minded surgeon, jealous lover
- Quick stomach pain relief for a surprised client
- EFT for dental fear and a major dental procedure
- EFT for Pain: "I saw stars, heard birds twittering and my hand looked like a piece of soft spaghetti" -- including a follow up
- Osgood-Schlatter symptoms disappear in minutes with EFT
- Intense fears about giving birth are eased with EFT
- From chronic pain to joy with EFT in 9 minutes -- 20 year auto accident pain vanishes
- Genital pains
- A long list of successes by an EFT Newbie
- EFT halts the severe pain side effects of Interferon treatment in minutes!
- EFT relieves painful constipation
- Headaches & Migraines
- Loretta Sparks' approach to migraine headaches and pain
- 40 years of migraines gone in 5 minutes with EFT
- "At first, I found no change..."
- EFT Newbie from Israel successfully relieves his wife's migraine headaches
- 11 month headache vanishes with EFT
- Using color to get to the core issue behind a headache
- Migraine headache relieved while riding in a car
- A newbie reports from the Maldive Islands - migraine relief
- Several brief descriptions of rapid headache relief
- Newbie achieves a 5 minute wonder for a migraine headache
- 40 year debilitating migraine--and much more--gone!
- Surrogate EFT alleviates a migraine over the phone
- 18 month migraine headache followup--"no more lying down in the middle of the day."
- A methodical case involving chronic headaches
- From a seizure to migraines - EFT relief
- Migraine headache resolved in 5 minutes
- Chasing the pain - a creative approach
- Working on a migraine also leads to clearing traumas
- Chiropractor uses EFT on himself
- EFT eliminates ocular migraine while in the Doctor's waiting room
- Migraine gone in less than 10 minutes
- Migraine headache disappears after identifying core issue
- Skeptical Mom eliminates son's migraine headache
- Successful EFT for a migraine with a skeptical, stressed client
- Emotional causes for migraine headaches
- A simple headache was linked to shame, guilt and past regrets
- Migraine Headaches: No meds in 5 months
- Being persistent with a headache pays off after many seeming failures
- Step-by-step through a many aspected migraine headache case
- Surrogate EFT helps husband
- Headaches fade after forgiveness addressed
- Migraines and grief eliminated in one session
- Migraine Headache quickly abates without medication
- Taking care of a major migraine in minutes
- Migraine success with a Theater Mom - "Too many people in my head"
- Aneurism results in chronic headache pain that doctors said would never go away. It disappeared with surrogate EFT and has been gone for 5 years.
- Headache, projection and persistence
- Mental EFT wards off a migraine in 10 minutes
- From a migraine headache to an epiphany
- 12 years of near constant migraine headaches resolved after finding core emotional issue
- Migraine Headache Relief: No Meds Therapy Reports 80% Effectiveness--Often Works in Minutes
- Surrogate EFT instantly eliminates migraine pain
- 5 day migraine fades in ten minutes
- Puja helps a client with panic attacks and migraines
- Success for a migraine headache from an EFT Newcomer
- Migraine vanishes in 10 minutes!
- EFT Newbie relieves a headache and severe thumb pain
- Using EFT after a migraine prescription no longer worked.
- Tapping away a hunger headache
- Back Pain Relief
- Bernie uses his tapping bear to help a woman with back pain
- After 3 years of back pain, Allan skeptically tries EFT and is now pain free
- 20+ articles on pain and physical symptoms
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Back pain relief holds months later
- Severe back pain finally subsides after anger issue uncovered
- Back pain relief: A glowing reason for physicians to consider doing EFT before recommending drugs or surgery
- Three-week incapacitating back pain relieved in one phone session--many details given
- Back Pain: "Even though this should be working, it's not and I don't know why..."
- Back pain (Scoliosis and Spinal Bifida) disappears after a core issue is uncovered
- Back pain disappears after resolving "I want to escape from work"
- Intense back pain and numbness
- Back pain is gone after doing EFT for entrepreneurial worries
- Three EFT sessions eliminate pain from degenerative disc disease
- Year-long nagging back pain gone in 30 seconds
- Back pain, head issues and "God issues"
- No more back pain despite a damaged lower spine. Is EFT the ultimate natural pain reliever? -- 1.5 year followup included
- Back pain subsides and spine goes into alignment after 14 years of pain
- I fixed my dentist's back pain
- EFT for lingering back pain -- several months later it is still gone
- Anger and rage is at the root of this back pain
- Doubting client gets pain relief after intuitive EFT session
- The ex-soldier with the painful back
- How cats became the core issue behind low back pain
- Intense back pain and numbness
- Back pain so intense, he had to crawl on his hands and knees.
- EFT for wisdom tooth pain--Success where pain killers failed
- Newbie uses EFT successfully for severe dental pain
- Using EFT for issues with the dentist
- EFT relieves a tooth pain that a dentist couldn
- EFT helps avoid a root canal
- "And then I realized my tooth pain was gone. It never came back."
- What happened to the dental cavities???
- Another surprising EFT dental result--doomed teeth recover
- Excruciating dental pain subsides after 10 minutes of EFT
- Newbie to EFT relieves husband's tooth infection
- EFT relieves tooth pain and then resets rotten tooth
- Two minutes of EFT eliminates severe wisdom tooth pain so severe that painkillers did nothing.
- EFT relieves "Emotional Toothache"
- Dr. Fred Feldstein uses EFT for wisdom tooth pain and an itchy, red rash
- Pain from a fractured tooth disappears - Did EFT heal the fracture?
- EFT relieves a torn rotator cuff in 5 minutes--surgery avoided
- Unfreezing a frozen shoulder
- Pain disappears from arm & shoulder that had been broken in 8 places and were full of plates and screws.
- 10 years of annoying shoulder 'clunk' disappears in 10 minutes
- Years of shoulder pain disappears in one EFT session--"What would your shoulder say...?"
- Range of motion metaphor releases shoulder pain
- Collapsing emotional issues avoids shoulder surgery
- Shoulder pain has its roots in unresolved emotion
- How EFT allowed a pain client to avoid shoulder surgery
- Borrowing benefits from DVDs eliminates neck and shoulder pain
- Frozen shoulder loosened by EFT
- "Even though this pain can't live in the face of love..."
- A solid EFT approach to pain management
- Neck and shoulder pain disappear after tapping on, "I have to protect myself"
- Freeing up a 10 year painful and immobile shoulder
- Rapid recovery for a "frozen shoulder" that was supposed to take up to 3 years
- Persistent EFT brings relief to stubborn hip pain
- From a hip pain to mother issues
- 15 year intense hip pain disappears after using the EFT "Borrowing Benefits" procedure on a core emotional issue
- Consistent tapping brings peace and relieves pain
- Instant relief of back and hip pain astonishes nurse
- Surrogate EFT when the client is too busy to make her appointment--hip pain relief
- EFT prevents bruising and pain after a fall
- Hip pain vanishes despite the client's skepticism
- The pain that brought Kathie Cureington to her knees
- Knee pain is relieved after tapping on forgiveness
- Arthritic Knee Pain Relief from EFT despite an official Medical Diagnosis
- The wonderments of surrogate EFT -- this time for knee pain
- Persistent EFT relieves 40 year ankle/knee pain, bent finger and heartburn
- Successful EFT for the pain after knee surgery - including follow-up
- Persistent EFT brings arthritis to its knees
- Roseanna Ellis takes care of a headache, knee pain and back pain while on vacation
- EFT Newbie resolves extreme pain in her knees - "I can't stand this or that..."
- EFT eliminates knee pain even though there was no knee cartilage
- Creative uses of EFT for an embarrassing issue
- EFT for Sports Performance starts with eliminating knee pain
- Crippling judgment linked to knee pain--Melinda "asks her knees" for the core issue
- An emotional resolution for cold feet and hands
- Was it a miracle, or was it EFT? Is there a difference? - Josh's oozing foot sore.
- Using EFT for Cold Feet
- A pain in the feet
- EFT relieves fungal toe nails and athletes foot after 30 minute session
- Severe foot pain and swelling resolves after addressing fears and anxiety about moving forward in life
- Oh my aching feet!
- 83 year old woman watches EFT DVDs and eliminates her 30 years of severe foot pain
- Swollen foot subsides in minutes after using EFT
- Joanna's painful foot was traced to an upset with her boyfriend--EFT eliminates pain from her "Jimmy foot"
- 15 year old neck pain disappeared along with a "Life is Hard" belief - Follow-up: still no pain after 1 month
- A fascinating case using EFT and chakra colors
- EFT Relieves Ankle and Neck Injuries--Before and After Thermal Scans Tell the Story
- Lifetime of pain eliminated after finding core issue
- Neck pain and Irritable Bowel Syndrome--Pass the Megaphone
- Strong neck pain finally subsides after SHOUTING the EFT setup phrases
- An in-depth approach for relieving severe neck pain
- Neck pain relief after finding the emotional core issues
- The client with "worry in his neck."
- Crook in neck relieved in seconds for postal clerk
- Lump on neck disappears
- Using EFT for Dry Eyes
- Severe eye pain gone in moments.
- EFT for a macular blister on the eye -- a one in a thousand result
- EFT for digestion and eye problems - the inner child and "Baby John"
- Surrogate EFT while in the dental chair - hygienist's eye pain relieved
- Solid detective work helps EFT clear a long term case of Itchy eyes (conjunctivitis)
- First Aid
- EFT First Aid
- Creative use of EFT as First Aid for thigh pain
- Robert Syvertsen's spectacular EFT First Aid story
- EFT first aid for the baby who stopped breathing
- First Aid EFT for a burn - and for feeling stupid about getting burned
- EFT is a Parent's Best Friend: Family First Aid, Motion Sickness, Birth Trauma and Vampire Eradication!!
- Using EFT as emotional first aid for children
- Several examples of using EFT as first aid for twin girls
- EFT first aid for Jerry's crushed finger - he was typing 2 days later
- Finger burn immediately extinguished with EFT
- How to avoid the symptoms of a sunburn!
- A skeptic uses EFT for burn relief.
- EFT First-Aid - The burn with no blisters
- Burns, bee stings and the like
- EFT speeds the healing of this child's burn? The doctors and parents were surprised
- EFT for a bad burn from sizzling fat
- EFT stops intense burning in the eyes caused by hot peppers--Try it on Everything!
- Two burn relief stories using EFT
- A 4 year old girl taps on her mother after having her own EFT success with a bad burn
- Immediate relief from a hot wax burn
- EFT for a burn
- Getting specific on pain....this time on an insect sting
- Oh my! Rosey Green swallowed a stinging wasp
- Try EFT on Everything--even jellyfish stings
- Immediate EFT alleviates a wasp sting
- Painful wasp sting subsides in minutes
- EFT quickly eliminates any trace of a painful hornet sting
- EFT newbie reports many successes ... from betrayal to a bee sting
- All traces of a bee sting are eliminated with 5 minutes of tapping
- Bee Sting: From Hysterics to Happiness in 5 minutes
- EFT after a SERIOUS jellyfish sting
- Step on a Bee, use EFT
- EFT helps newcomer Maridale with hay fever and a wasp sting
- Bee sting swelling subsides as a "side benefit" of an EFT session
- An MD reports on using EFT for a jellyfish sting
- Painful injury disappears overnight
- Using EFT for the aftermath of a Near Death Experience - severe traumatic brain injury improves dramatically
- Pain from severe lower back injury is resolved with three rounds of EFT
- EFT helps Terrie recover after her brain injury
- A 5 year old boy bounces on his head but calms with 15 seconds of EFT
- Use EFT as soon as you have an injury
- Using EFT to dramatically shorten injury recovery time
- Integrating the Parts:
- Surrogate EFT across many State lines cuts healing time in half for a broken arm
- Asthma and a dancing injury
- Surrogate tapping for a severe finger injury rapidly reduces pain and avoids a trip to the Emergency Room
- Using EFT on the slopes for a knee injury
- 84 year old woman recovers the use of her arm after muscles and ligaments were injured
- Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Technique Helps With Sports Injuries
- Using EFT on a wrist injury
- How could a doctor (or anyone else) explain this dramatic recovery from an injury?
- The injury that should have taken 6 weeks to heal
- EFT eliminates chronic knee pain from an injury -- follow up included
- EFT works on pain even when there is physical damage
- Pain Management
- Fears And Phobias
- Quality session for a fear of flying insects
- A good example of EFT's Generalization Effect with the fear of flying
- Surrogate tapping for the fear of flying
- Brad Reed helps with the fear of flying (followup at end)
- Do you want to skydive?
- A fear of flying case with a unique twist
- Fear of Flying, Public Speaking and All Phobias Gain Rapid Relief From New Meridian Based Procedure
- Turkish MD finds core issue for a flying phobia
- Intense fear of flying eliminated with EFT -- with follow-up and interesting side benefits
- Chrissie Hardisty's former fear of flying
- Simple EFT Basic Recipe collapses phobias regarding ladders, flying and cats.
- Fear of flying subsides--follow up included
- Eliminating a VERY intense fear of flying 6 weeks before getting on the plane
- EFT "on the fly"--the fear of flying
- Second hand tapping on the fear of flying
- EFT eliminates fear of flying--an excellent study in aspects
- No Drugs Necessary to Reduce Fear of Flying, Jet Lag and Air Travel Health Risks
- Fear of flying, leaving home is dangerous, and you can never come back!
- Up, up and away--the fear of flying
- How my computer helped clear a fear of flying
- Can we collapse the fear of flying even when there is no airplane around?
- Fear of flying and many aspects
- Getting behind a complicated Fear of Flying case
- 57 year old fear of flying vanishes in one EFT session -- 3 month follow-up included
- EFT eliminates fear of flying--over the telephone
- Treating "fear of flying" as a trauma case.
- A Fear of Flying turned out to be a metaphor for another life issue
- Solid detective work finds the true cause of a Fear of Flying
- What was really behind Janice's fear of flying?
- Breaking down a phobia into many aspects
- Fear of birds is minimized in minutes
- A dog phobia case that required persistence
- Success using EFT while imagining a phobia
- A quality look at how to test your work
- Sarah's cat phobia and other newcomer issues
- Fear of dogs disappears as EFT is used on an "unremembered memory"
- An EFT one minute wonder for fear of dogs gets a nanny a new job in a home with a 90 lb. dog
- The bird fear that had an unusual aspect
- Ten year old boy uses EFT to rid his friend of a dog phobia
- A detailed "fear of dogs" case using SPECIFIC EVENTS
- Was the fear of cats the real issue?
- EFT for panic attacks and claustrophobia -- quality approaches
- Claustrophobia has traumatic birth memory as its core issue
- Claustrophobia relieved in one session
- A follow-up on claustrophobia
- Testing claustrophobia results.
- EFT newbie helps claustrophobic husband prepare for full body scan machine with great results
- The Skeptic & Claustrophobia (or how I was treated like a
- A bridge-over-water phobic crosses the Golden Gate Bridge
- Resolving many aspects of Freeway and Bridge Fears
- 40 year driving fear gone: "Now I drive that mountain like I own it!"
- Borrowing benefits brings a welcome side effect
- A skeptic, escalator & freeway phobias and converging lines (with a lead in discussion on "getting worse")
- Using the Movie Technique in client
- Success with Fear of Bridges over Water -- with 7 month update
- Loren Fogelman collapses her own driving anxiety
- Driving fear in Louisiana
- EFT for motorway driving anxiety
- Applying EFT remotely to a driving phobia in India
- Jack Foriska eliminates his own terror of highway driving
- Essential Tremor and a cliff-driving phobia
- Textbook height phobia case--two rounds of EFT and "Poof"
- EFT helps with fear of heights in the California Sierra Mountains
- A height phobia with traumatic roots
- The Fear of Heights was not really the Fear of Heights
- Movies and a fear of heights
- Newbie completely collapses a fear of heights
- Nate's fear of heights: From the Grand Canyon to a helicopter experience
- A phobia with an unusual cause
- The height phobia that wouldn't move
- A couple of one minute wonders - fear of heights and feeling dizzy
- A height phobia in Poland with a classic Apex response.
- Getting to specific events for resolving a height phobia
- A seemingly simple height phobia with underlying causes
- Successful surrogate EFT on Hiccups, Fear of Heights and a Sore Throat
- Surrogate mental tapping achieves success for a height phobic in a balcony
- Challenging needle phobia is eliminated
- Fear of needles is cleared after addressing many aspects with EFT
- Using EFT when having blood taken - even if a vein collapses and you have a fear of needles
- Five sessions of EFT for a severe needle phobia - every detail needed tapping
- Getting beyond a 30 year fear of needles in 15 minutes
- A Newbie overcomes her own needle phobia
- Client with two phobias: Fear of mice and needles.
- EFT for a fear of surgery
- Client spontaneously recalls important core issue while tapping for Fear of Choking
- EFT for a fear of anesthesia allowed Mara's client to have a lung transplant
- Nurse had a fear of taking blood samples
- Elimination of fear of death and loss of two children in 15 minutes
- John was paralyzed with fear over his wife's cancer
- Success with infertility issues and "The Fear of the Fear."
- EFT helps a 12 year old girl with a dentist fear go from screaming and crying to singing
- Fear of Gynecological exams cured with EFT
- EFT newbie uses EFT successfully on a fear of roller coasters and high blood pressure (hypertension)
- EFT for fear of blood tests: Anorexia patient is able to receive hospital treatment
- EFT Newcomer takes care of her own phobia of dead animals
- EFT eliminates a serious fear of vomiting
- EFT clears an obsessive dental phobia: Note the insightful questions involved
- Being creative about a stubborn dental phobia
- EFT for obsessive health fear
- Using EFT for the fear of dentists - including a several year follow-up
- Being Alone
- Water / Swimming
- An intense test of a water phobia relief
- From extreme water phobia to swimmer with EFT ... "I wouldn
- A stubborn fear -- The importance of persistence and 'seemingly unrelated issues'
- Overcoming the fear of swimming in a lake--many aspects treated
- Anthony's water phobia--gone in an afternoon
- Atrial Fibrillation, EFT as a University Curriculum and a Water Phobia session saves lives
- Niki LaMont on a water phobia
- "I have a fear of spiders you can't begin to touch!!"
- Spider phobia relief as a side benefit
- Two at-risk teenagers simultaneously resolve severe phobias with EFT in one session
- EFT for a child
- High-fiving a spider - a skeptical newbie's first case
- EFT for different aspects of a tarantula scare
- Rapidly collapsing a complicated spider phobia
- Lainy Wells' first EFT test--spiders
- Fear of clowns and mimes
- EFT for 7 year old Jasmine's stage fright
- Resolving fear of stepping out of the house brings improved blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- One brief EFT session releases a fear that originated at birth--Important for serious EFT students
- Tapping during a frightening movie to remove the fear
- Quick phobia work aims at specific events
- Creative EFT session brings up many specific events underlying a tunnel phobia
- EFT for getting over the fear of giving a teleclass
- Michelle LaPrise's email phobia
- Deborah Lindsey shares her opinion about three major fears and phobias
- Fear of small spaces...a case with many aspects
- Trouble with math clears up after doing EFT on a "ghost vision"
- EFT reduces test anxiety in moments
- A birth trauma was the core issue behind this phobia
- Lifelong fear of "Screaming Sirens" fades after attention to many aspects
- Fear of entrapment and a useful way to uncover core issues
- Finding the REAL issues behind two (presumed) phobias
- Stripe phobia
- Collapsing fears associated with a gay man
- Severe tunnel phobic goes through 42 tunnels with minimal anxiety
- Surrogate EFT calms a frightened boy at school - a pipe bomb scare
- Extreme phobia eliminated after finding the core issue
- EFT side effect -- Banishing a show jumper
- Bonnie's fear of stairs
- Mandy Momberg's friend was afraid to be in her own home -- One month follow-up verifies EFT success
- An Intense fear of tunnels in Norway
- 21 year swallowing phobia clears after 2 simple rounds of basic EFT
- A very, very detailed look at undoing a fish phobia
- Some thoughts on EFT for fear
- An intense fear of choking on food was linked to stress at the dinner table and cleared with EFT
- Fear of riding on horseback disappears - but only after getting to the core issue
- 40 Years of Terror gone after 60 minutes with EFT--smoking addiction gone too.
- Tapping for fear of the
- Tunnel phobia--"oh that is so easy"
- EFT and gay issues - fear of men
- Using EFT for stage anxiety
- EFT for the fear of failure/success -- this time with an actress
- Bathroom phobia
- Camera-shy problem disappears after getting to core issue
- Using EFT for the wedding day jitters
- EFT for a core fear brings a useful side effect
- Professionally stepping through an intense phobia case
- From being "scared to death of math" to an A in Algebra for a 36 year old returning to school
- A model case for all complicated phobias
- EFT for musicians
- Helping a young girl ride her bike
- It seemed like a bus phobia
- EFT calms a little girl
- The impossible phobia--how did you do that?
- Tapping to release future fears
- Tapping on a single point brought fear and pain to a halt
- 10 year follow-up on multiple phobias and dependency issues
- Roseanna Ellis helps an 11 year old boy overcome phobias
- EFT's Peace Potential: Establishing rapport and trust with a wasp
- How tapping for a fear automatically brought up a core issue -- birth trauma
- How EFT stopped 2 young boys from crying at the barbershop - a lesson in surrogate tapping
- EFT for fear of bees
- Cell phone phobia
- Fear of social occasions resolved despite not finding the cause
- MD introduces an innovative idea that brings relief for stubborn relationship issue
- Fear of worms points to critical "core issue"
- Mom uses EFT to help her fearful son ride a bike
- Progress with a "Social Phobic"
- Very simple relief for an intense phobia. What is a phobia anyway?
- Young boy's eating phobia aided by a fascinating intuitive/surrogate session
- Virtual EFT on a motorbike in South Africa
- Young Debby enjoys her day -- no more fear of the Austrian Alps
- Young girl
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Rape by a "friend"--PTSD and suicidal thoughts
- Jeanne Ranger clears her own PTSD
- Stubborn client, PTSD, hidden aspects and psychological reversal
- PTSD from a traumatic miscarriage is resolved with EFT
- New Treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Delivers Rapid, Long Lasting Results for Iraqi War Veterans--No Drugs Necessary
- Bob Patefield wipes out his own PTSD
- An EFT gift for firefighters suffering from PTSD and trauma
- EFT beginner collapses her own PTSD
- Vietnam Vet with severe PTSD sleeps through the night for the first time in 39 years
- War veteran with PTSD gets quality results with EFT
- Curing PTSD
- Pat Farrell resolves her own PTSD
- Knocking down war PTSD symptoms like dominoes
- EFT on DID and PTSD
- EFT clears PTSD -- Nassirya bombing, Iraq
- An EFT Newcomer relieves Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- How I handled my PTSD (child abuse) all by myself
- An efficient way to relieve a PTSD memory
- How I handled my PTSD (witnessing a violent crime) all by myself
- A client talks about her abusive childhood and her relief via EFT
- EFT and the devastation of childhood abuse
- Childhood molestation--using UNDERSTAND in the Set-up phrase
- EFT and birth trauma - addressing "the fetus inside me"
- 13 years of daily abuse fades with a form of The Personal Peace Procedure
- Deborah Miller helps a man unravel how a childhood molestation affects his current relationship
- A creative way to uncover a traumatic childhood event
- A very traumatic birth experience was at the root of this woman
- A problem staying focused and present had its roots in childhood trauma -- EFT resolved it.
- Difficulty with labor pains had its roots in childhood sexual abuse
- Chronic ear infections vanished after childhood trauma was cleared with EFT
- Cleaning up a rape trauma
- A "one minute wonder" rape release.
- An EFT expert beautifully weaves EFT within her client's pain, panic and molestation--success across the board
- A detailed and professional session regarding EFT for rape -- with one year follow-up
- An Hour and Ten Minutes (for relief of attempted murder, two assaults, rape and childhood incidents)
- How to remove a cyst without surgery or lasers
- A sore throat is traced to a childhood tonsil surgery
- Rapid EFT results with an ACL tear -- Every sports team in the world would love to hear about this
- Cataract surgery goes perfectly after releasing inner child Issues
- Dr. Eric Robins, MD, uses EFT to avoid surgery for urination problem
- Unique uses for EFT in the surgery room
- Did EFT or Antibiotics help this little boy?
- Getting over a gang rape--including a follow-up
- Trauma relief for a Prisoner of War and a fruit phobia
- Thoughts on Abreactions and how to handle them
- Finding the trauma behind the trauma
- Delivering EFT to a macho war veteran
- Katrina Victims Enjoy New Trauma Relief Method
- Tapping on hearing traumatic stories from others - ear problems
- Rape trauma: "It just doesn't seem to bother me like it did."
- Tapping for the troops
- Using Group EFT in a school setting for a crisis
- Persistent use of EFT brings assistance in traumatic dream
- The Sun in my Soul - EFT overhauls Kathy's life
- What would you do for your client if his son shot and killed another boy?
- EFT newcomer diffuses trauma even though he didn't know it was rape
- Releasing 14 years of pent up grief and trauma
- Tip-Toeing into two car accident traumas
- How do you work with a traumatic incident that a client does not remember?
- Some tips for easing trauma survivors into using EFT
- Miranda: Repressed memory of childhood sexual abuse
- Using EFT for Trauma Relief after a major earthquake in Indonesia
- Aileen's client is an actress and no longer has "Interrogation Trauma" -- acting improves
- Trauma success in Israel--as told by the client
- Using the EFT Tell the Story Technique helps calm a rape victim
- Tina broke free from an age 12 trauma
- Andrea's miscarriage
- Tearless Trauma Technique
- Creating a new emotional state for trauma sufferers
- Surrogate EFT for sleeping client dramatically clears sexual abuse
- Using Surrogate EFT on 2-month old baby after surgery
- Group trauma treatment--CISD with EFT
- WAILING ON WALL STREET
- Releasing fear and trauma after a dog bite
- Accessing the deeper levels of trauma stored in our cellular memory
- Taking the edge off of a molestation.
- Gillian Wightman leads us expertly through a complicated "father abuse" case -- a fabulous start
- Using EFT for "womb issues"
- Email correspondence on a serious childhood abuse case
- Bringing Bev out of a semi-catatonic state
- Relieving the trauma of a car accident with EFT
- EFT newcomer taps herself out of a dissociative state during regular therapy
- Using EFT when the client has a memory "blank spot"
- Using EFT after a terrorist attack
- Tapping on love pain leads Marta to her traumatic birth experience
- Three dissociative disorder cases
- Rape Trauma alleviated completely in one session with EFT -- libido returns
- Three EFT sessions lift depression, anger and sexual abuse trauma
- Pat Gurnick is my hero
- War trauma--no more nightmares
- 15 minutes of EFT brings dramatic results to a Vietnam Veteran
- EFT tapping for trauma brings unexpected benefits
- EFT "Choices" for recent NYC trauma victims.
- Using EFT to negotiate with multiple personalities
- This psychiatrist uses EFT
- Pieter de Zwart combines his intuition with quality testing of his work for a first class result for trauma
- Borrowing Benefits brings up and collapses the Big One
- EFT newcomer resolves her own deep seated issues from childhood
- Handling the aftermath of a mugging with EFT...over the phone
- Did Brenda really abuse her brother?
- EFT used instead of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) on severe trauma with impressive results
- EFT Trauma Session Seemed Complete But Needed More Work
- Praise for the EFT Tearless Trauma Technique
- Another approach to the Movie Technique
- Handling an abuse case in a quality way
- Working with Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Rape resolved in record time
- The connection between vitiligo and a traumatic experience
- Trauma relief one week after the Sept. 11, 2001 tragedy
- EFT after an attack in the street
- Helping a lost boy and his family out in the woods - spontaneous EFT
- The value of guessing: Releasing trauma in an injured elbow
- Sexual abuse case
- EFT helps clear early date rape trauma
- How Rebecca Gurland started with the EFT Personal Peace Procedure and wound up collapsing her major core issues
- Resolving the intense after effects of child birth trauma
- A Detailed and Masterful Article on Using EFT for Trauma
- Six successful sessions with a war veteran
- Criminal defense attorney does EFT with suicidal client in jail
- Expert handling of a hidden traumatic memory -- all within 30 minutes
- Listen to a successful EFT grief session with Dr. Carol Look and "Toby"
- Approaching complex trauma with EFT - The Inner Theater
- Working with trauma - the connection between EFT and the Amygdula
- Peeling away the layers of sexual abuse
- Tapping for prenatal issues brings benefits
- EFT for our Emergency First Responders
- Hives subside as traumatic incident is resolved
- Step by step through a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder case
- Digging for core issues - reconnection to a trauma that was behind hay fever symptoms
- Hollywood film maker resolves deep personal traumas with EFT
- Fear of dentists and oral rape
- A traumatic fall from a tree
- EFT after Hurricane Ike - Trauma Triage
- The Movie Technique for a traumatic memory and unresolved grief
- How to make EFT work when it "doesn't work."
- Lawyer resolves many personal traumas and writes testimonial letter
- K was left for dead after a Serial Killer's Attack -- EFT cleans up the traumatic aftermath
- A chiropractor helps a homicide trauma - burping is a sign of relief
- It started in a prison camp
- An EFT Formula for Specific Trauma
- A traumatized female reclaims trust in her instincts
- Hurricane Katrina survivor successfully receives EFT for trauma
- Examples of "Stress Inoculation" through EFT...."but does it last?"
- Working with extreme trauma using a variation of the EFT Movie Technique
- Battered woman with cramped hands completes flower drawing after EFT--a one minute wonder
- Rapid relief from accident flashbacks
- Trauma in the trunk of a car
- Using EFT to unravel the many pieces of a child molestation
- Releasing the Trauma of placing her husband in a nursing home
- The layers of trauma
- An even more tearless trauma technique
- EFT with a Vietnam nurse - a quality use of specific events
- Where only the pros should tread.
- Successfully handling childhood molestation--a classy case by Nancy Morris
- The "emotional stunt double" process using EFT
- Comparing traumatic abreactions--with and without EFT
- An expert discusses EFT and sudden trauma.
- An extreme trauma with a severe abreaction--and what to do about it
- EFT in the aftermath of domestic violence
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Serious Diseases
- Asthma Relief
- New Asthma Treatment Provides Impressive Relief Without Drugs
- Great relief for asthma -- but why didn't the client continue?
- Dr. uses EFT to reduce lung congestion by 50% in minutes
- Asthma relief in ten minutes
- Full blown asthma attack calmed in 10 minutes
- She put away her medication for Asthma
- Asthma fades in two minutes
- EFT Clears Lifelong Asthma and Dog Phobia
- Using EFT on snoring, asthma and a numb leg
- His asthma breathing got easier while they learned how to tap
- Asthma linked to stifled emotions
- 84 year old grandfather gains relief from asthma and COPD
- Jan's life long asthma disappears in one session ... and ... she ends a smothering relationship.
- MD forgets inhaler during exercise class
- Client collapses asthma, rage, a height phobia and an allergy to bed feathers in one session
- EFT relieves an asthma attack after medications didn't work
- Michael Valenti, MD shares stories of using EFT with his patients for asthma, multiple sclerosis, depression and pregnancy vomiting
- New Discovery Alleviates Breathing Problems Without Drugs: From Asthma to Chronic Obstructive Pulmon
- EFT provides relief for both severe asthma and stress
- Emergency EFT for a 16-year-old asthmatic
- Emergency asthma attack resolved from 400 miles away--no meds involved
- Milk allergy no longer causes asthma
- Asthma and a dancing injury
- Using a child
- An asthma success story from an EFT newcomer
- Asthma attack and Impotence relief
- First day at school apprehension, separation anxiety and an asthma attack.
- 15 years of asthma and chronic coughing eased by getting to the emotional roots
- Two Severe Cases: Asthma and Spinal Disc
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Improving a serious case of Multiple Sclerosis
- Dissolving MS symptoms with EFT--and a good look at the cause
- From Multiple Sclerosis to Emotional Freedom:
- MS symptoms subside nicely but secondary gains get in the way
- Persistent Use of Emotional Acupressure Technique Eradicates Severe Symptoms of MS
- Hank Hadley - Multiple Sclerosis and more-- The rest of the story
- Introducing EFT to people with multiple sclerosis
- Fear of an MS relapse is resolved with 10 minutes of EFT
- EFT and Type I Diabetes - blood sugar level goes from 300 to 115 after 5 minutes of tapping
- Diabetes: Tap Your Way to Lower Blood Sugar? New Drug-free Procedure Helps Control, Reverse Diabetes
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and numbness from Diabetes
- Sneakin' in the back door for Diabetic Neuropathy
- Diabetes comes under control after in-depth emotional session and persistent tapping
- Low Cost Solution to the Diabetes Epidemic
- Type 2 Diabetic taps 3 times per day and his doctor reduces prescribed insulin by 75% -- Arthritis pain also subsides -- two follow-ups
- Parkinson's Disease
- Touching story ends in breast cancer resolution
- Teamwork gets to core issue for cancer patient
- EFT allergy approach turns corner for cancer patient
- Helping an advanced cancer patient live her final days with dignity
- Surrogate tapping for a 2 year old with cancer
- EFT provides astonishing results for stage 3 Ovarian Cancer - Her doctor told her she was a medical miracle
- Fibromyalgia patient--"I forgot what pain is about."
- Progress on rheumatoid arthritis from an intuitive source
- Using EFT to treat the symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Dawn Norton's persistent use of EFT likely lowered her risk of breast cancer
- Alzheimer's client remembers husband
- EFT, CFS and autoimmune diseases
- Arthritis pain vanishes
- A young boy with cancer successfully taps for the fear of surgery
- Press Release: MD Uses Tapping Technique to Treat Chronic Illness When Conventional Treatment Fails
- EFT relieves betrayal, trauma and cancer in Brazil - done via Skype
- Relieving arthritis by tapping on generational (heredity) issues
- EFT and skillful metaphors for Rheumatoid Arthritis pain
- EFT aids apparent cancer cure
- Deborah Miller helps kids with cancer -- touching stories and photos
- Breast cancer fear--getting yourself out of the way
- Ongoing success for Rossanna
- Simple Acupressure Technique Relieves Huntington's Disease
- All signs of kidney cancer vanish after 4 hours of EFT
- Successful cancer remission. Client says, "I have stumped my "white coats" again and again and again and again using EFT."
- 22 years of pain from degenerative arthritis gone after persistent EFT
- Impressive cancer result from consistent tapping
- Her oncologist did not believe that so few sessions of chemo could have cleared her stage 4 liver cancer
- Inspiring fibromyalgia relief
- Barbara's inspiring breast cancer recovery. Her family doctor told her,
- Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Technique Helps Protect Patients Against Medical Mistakes
- After 3 months of EFT, Stage 3 uterine cancer is gone and she
- EFT sends bowel cancer pain into remission
- Persistent EFT for an angry pancreas results in disappearance of a cancerous mass - one year later she is still clear
- Results from our cancer clients
- EFT for the fear of breast cancer
- EFT Newbies speak--Childbirth, Allergies, Phobias, Back pain & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Using EFT with INTENTION for a child with cancer
- What Really Causes Disease? Experts Blame Stored Emotions and Recommend New Acupressure Technique
- Full-blown Fibromyalgia,
- Using EFT with a Breast Cancer Survivor
- Using EFT for a terminal cancer patient's nausea
- Stage 4 Cancer disappears
- Photo results of four minutes of EFT for polyarthritis
- Fibromyalgia relief
- The extraordinary straightening of an arthritic finger - including 4 year follow-up
- Unique Acupressure Technique Alleviates Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Chemical Sensitivities
- Asking questions to get behind reasons for cancer
- Uterine cancer reversal
- Emotional causes of cancer????
- Persistent EFT for osteoarthritis -- clever approaches to the problem
- Relieving arthritis pain brings impressive side benefit
- EFT reduces fibromyalgia pain - an interesting work in progress
- An EFT Master gives guidance on a cancer related stress case
- Fibromyalgia pain is eliminated after getting to core issue of anger
- Progress with the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- EFT calms the intense feeling of a cancer surgery scar
- An MD uses EFT for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- How to apply EFT for chemotherapy side effects
- Cervical cancer pain & being specific
- Progress on a difficult cancer case
- Asthma Relief
- New Smoking Cessation Program Resolves the Real Reason that People Smoke
- How cigarette cravings led to major emotional release with EFT
- I quit smoking with EFT by using rebellion as a cause
- Smoking addiction subsides after finding unusual habit
- EFT for a very clever smoker - two months with no need for a cigarette
- Smoking urge subsides after EFT collapses a betrayal issue
- Client stops smoking after addressing "manly" issue
- An ultra easy smoking cessation case
- Heavy smoker quits after resolving core issue
- Self-Applied Acupressure Technique May Prevent Tobacco from Killing One Billion People
- EFT for a food craving also eliminated a cigarette craving
- Smoking addiction
- Smoking, OCD & phobias
- Surrogate EFT eliminates smoking addiction
- EFT and Inner Theater for Parts Work for quitting smoking
- A "One Session Wonder" for quitting smoking
- A case where cigarette cravings turned out to be a form of self-punishment
- EFT rapidly curbs cigarette cravings
- A procedure for smoking and other addictions--80% success rate
- Persistent EFT to help a client quit smoking at her own pace
- EFT works nicely for a skeptical smoker
- Rapid relief for a smoking addiction
- EFT ends a strong addiction to smoking cigarettes
- Dialogues with Smokers--Parts I & II
- Alcoholic eliminates desire for alcohol by addressing "state" ness
- Budweiser beer - evidence that emotions cause addictions
- Detox relief from pain killers, migraine headaches and alcohol
- Using EFT for a headache provides aid to alcohol recovery
- A report from a "hopeless" binge drinking client
- Using EFT for unresolved grief aids an alcohol problem as a side benefit
- EFT's "Tell the Story Technique" releases alcohol-related anger feelings
- Is it safe to drop those pounds?
- EFT for ice cream cravings
- Successful EFT reframing of a Coke & Pepsi addiction
- EFT eliminates 40 year addiction to coffee - 9 month follow-up
- EFT for a chocolate addiction brings about physical symptoms -- all gone in 10 minutes
- The core issue behind a cookie craving
- What was REALLY behind those cravings?
- Chocolate cravings have their root in childhood poverty
- Finding the core issue behind a sweets addiction
- Overcoming a Food Craving
- Simple EFT procedure for excess food and drink consumption
- How Mary's self sabotage kept her from slimming down
- A success formula for self-sabotage eliminates binge eating
- Melissa gets to the root of her sugar addiction - Followup included
- An ice cream addiction fades after quality detective work by Carol Solomon
- Sugar cravings subside with persistent and consistent EFT
- Jane no longer wants those potato chips
- Emphatic tapping for a sugar addiction
- Hitting a chocolate craving head on
- Finding out what really caused a food craving
- Over 30 pounds and counting....
- EFT helps morbidly obese woman to stop feeling hungry
- Using EFT for a caffeine addiction
- Touching trichotillomania tale
- 60 year soap opera 'addiction' vanishes as a side benefit of EFT
- Brief uses of EFT collapses hair pulling problem (trichotillomania)
- EFT in 12 Step programs - a perfect place to address specific events
- EFT succeeds with hand washing compulsion in minutes
- EFT for a gambling addiction
- A self administered approach to addictions
- An Example of Using Reframes with Addictive Behavior
- Chewing tobacco habit--A humorous look at an extreme Apex problem
- Chewing tobacco addiction aided by surrogate tapping
- All traces of
- EFT and nail biting. A one minute wonder
- Successful 21 month follow up on a 20 year chewing tobacco addiction.
- EFT ends secret addiction to inhalants and clears the core issue
- 23 Year Hair Pulling Compulsive Disorder Ends at an EFT Workshop
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder regarding AIDS
- EFT for hoarding (OCD)
- Success with Addictions using EFT
- Recovering Addicts Lose Nicotine Cravings in Record Time
- After tapping, Carol
- Golf improvement--from the mid 90's to the 70's
- Golfers 'Tap' for Lower Scores, Average 36 Percent Improvement
- Using EFT for Commitment in Golf: The difference that makes a difference
- Demonstrating the effectiveness of EFT for Golf
- EFT enhances golf
- EFT and a miniature golf triumph--many uses for this article
- 40% improvement in a golf score
- A golfing 'yips' case and a vital lesson in understanding your EFT client
- Golf score improves after childhood memories are resolved
- Golf, EFT and the Law of Attraction
- "Even tho..." for golf
- Simple Acupressure Procedure Takes Strokes Off Your Golf Score by Improving the "mental game"
- Golfer cuts strokes from golf game and forgets to smoke after 20 years
- Using EFT with two professional golfers
- Golf Coach provides consistent results for students - 36% average improvement
- When golfers focus on the wrong target
- EFT used to eliminate golfers' "yips"
- Achieving a fluid golf swing
- EFT and humor to develop golf confidence
- "Six months later she has paid off her debt and is still credit card free"
- So what's stopping YOU from attracting financial abundance?
- Using EFT to Clear the Top 10 Destructive Money Beliefs
- Collapsing a core issue regarding Abundance
- Using EFT to successfully trade the markets (e.g. stock market)
- EFT & Money (blocks)
- Releasing childhood beliefs about money reaps rewards
- Using the Personal Peace Procedure to enhance financial success
- EFT for handling the emotions about a financial crisis
- Success on the tennis court ... in more ways than one
- Using EFT to conquer jitters for musicians
- Soccer performance--EFT or coincidence?
- EFT improves soccer players' free kicks
- Enhancing performance by tapping along with the TV
- EFT sports performance -- want to be a champion?
- Charles Parker uses EFT for bowling to get a personal best score
- Do cold sales calls give you the chills?
- Melody gets over her fear of public speaking
- Performance anxiety in school
- A typical morning for an EFT sports injury therapist: Someday professional sports teams will fall all over themselves to get these results
- 8 quick tips to increase your success and profit by writing for email newsletters
- Stunning surrogate use of EFT during the world's largest timed cycle race
- Tennis player gets big help from surrogate EFT
- Using EFT for Lifting Weights
- EFT for the man who was afraid to imagine success
- EFT Creates Vocal Breakthroughs
- 10 Ways to Ensure Success with EFT
- Dr. Carol Look's Success and Abundance Series
- EFT and Visualizing Success
- Overcoming Fear of Success to Achieve Your Goals
- Novice bowler gets 8 strikes in a row and scores 100 over her top score
- Using EFT to enhance music performance
- EFT side effects - EFT turned Cathie into a marathon runner
- School counselor uses EFT to improve math abilities and notices blossoming side effects
- Competitive dancer improves performance with EFT
- Claude improves his fishing
- Young athlete secures college scholarship - thanks to EFT!
- EFT assists high school track athlete to win 3 gold medals.
- Using EFT for the fear of being too successful
- Overcoming the blocks to being a better horse rider
- EFT and Aikido
- EFT brings about 80.7% sports performance improvement
- EFT clears deep rooted negative beliefs about math
- EFT for "The Grips" in archery
- Dancing case: "Even though I know how to do EFT, I still didn't trust myself."
- What is an Athlete REALLY looking to improve?
- How do I apply EFT for performance issues?--(sports, music, academics, art, writing, acting, speaking, sales, business and more)
- Did EFT help this client sell a house? -- Uncovering limiting beliefs and unconscious attachments
- Did Surrogate EFT help a singer hit the high A note?
- Bringing an athlete out of a slump
- Successful surrogate EFT for an Ironman Triathlete
- A creative case using EFT for Writer's Block
- Attention: To All Professional Athletes and Team Owners
- Mark bowled a perfect 300 game after EFT
- Using EFT to improve motor skills
- Impressive emotional improvements with student athletes in 4 weekly EFT sessions
- Using EFT with a tumbling team--the statistical results
- Expert uses EFT to help athletes with mechanical improvements
- New Technique Enhances Sports Performance Fast: Using Acupressure Points to Improve Sports Performance
- 9+ ways to increase your success with EFT
- Enhancing Sports Performance by improving range of motion
- Singing teacher sings EFT's praises
- An inside look at the EFT details that helped Rens Blom become the world champion pole vaulter
- Sports Performance: Woman archer wins gold medal with the aid of EFT
- EFT solves heart rate problem while exercising
- Dorothy Goudie wins lawn bowling championship after doing EFT
- EFT Sports Specialist Stacey Vornbrock featured in Golfweek magazine
- Using EFT successfully for "piano exam anxiety"
- How I used EFT to run 15 marathons in 3 = years
- Clearing an old issue helps jazz singer improvise
- Mom uses EFT to improve ski performance
- Two years of severe tennis elbow disappears with EFT
- Using EFT for Tone-Deafness
- Using EFT, 71 year old plays squash with youthful energy
- An EFT reference for student and social service use
- Helping a child release school related insecurity and anxiety - visualizing balloons as you tap
- Baerbel Froehlin gives her thoughts on working with children - toilet problems and fingernail biting
- Calming down a disruptive classroom with EFT
- EFT for trauma in elementary school
- EFT in schools: When was the last time you said thank you to a hero?
- Angie Muccillo tells why EFT is an essential tool to teach children
- 10 year old Josh learns multiplication tables rapidly
- EFT helps a child to cope with his hyperactivity and murdered dad - school grades improve
- School Counselor on anger and tension,
- Making a game of EFT calms restless preschoolers
- Success with a 6 year old: Coughing, Sleep problem and School anger issue
- 45 minutes of EFT on a learning disability brings impressive benefits
- 9 year old boy uses EFT to deal successfully with divorce and school problems
- Magic buttons and no more fear of the hum-hum Monster
- Tapping with kids before a camping trip
- Zach's fear of dogs
- A two and a half year old releases a severe fear after one hour of very creative EFT
- After EFT, 8-year-old boy no longer has fear and panic about being alone in a room
- Fear of the dark
- A toddler's fear of water shifts to excitement in less than 5 minutes
- Child's bug phobia eased quickly by EFT
- Handling a child's fear of being home alone
- Tapping for a 4 year old's constipation leads to relief from her fear of death
- Child's stage fright and bullying incident eased quickly by EFT
- Fear of making a mistake, fear of peers laughing at him & bedtime fears due to TV programs.
- How EFT for a dental fear brought relief to both mother and daughter
- "Is everything poison?" and fear of spiders
- Doing EFT with children for the fear of water
- Relieving Juleus' fears
- Fear of Santa Claus
- EFT for a child
- The Teen who had a fear of showing his face
- 11 year old successfully taps for her own fear of going to camp
- Being bullied, sleeping with the lights on & fear of spiders
- Calming down an energetic one year old child
- After a few minutes of mental tapping, a baby stops screaming and falls asleep
- Creativity with severely disturbed children
- A seven year old learns EFT and calms his own ADHD
- An insecure child with behavior problems
- Did surrogate EFT calm this crying, outraged baby?
- Andrew: "There are mice in my pants"
- Helping parents whose children have autism
- An ADHD case
- AT 315 pounds, Tanya is a VERY big 12 year old.
- Surrogate EFT for a naughty boy
- Clever use of EFT for an 8 year old girl's anger
- AFRAID OF BEING DROWNED!
- Calming down Teddy, an emotionally disturbed boy
- How do you neutralize extreme behavior problems in youngsters where nothing else has helped?
- Angry teenager
- Unsociable behavior in a 14 year old boy
- EFT for influencing children to do healthy things
- Brandon's Story--anger problem becomes history
- Angry young boy overcomes an "entity within" using surrogate EFT
- Intense childhood anger reduces to peace via mother's surrogate EFT
- Panic attacks and fear of darkness
- Helping a restless child to go to sleep
- Shortcut version of EFT enhances classroom performance
- Pet grief, school (math) performance & cursing/anger.
- Teaching EFT to 11 year old children
- EFT for an infant's sleeplessness
- Surrogate EFT calms kicking and screaming students
- Surrogate EFT helps sick toddler
- EFT assists 8 year old in giving up thumb sucking
- Surrogate EFT helps a screaming baby on a plane
- EFT for compassionate newborn care -- a Transient Tachypnea (TTN) case
- When angry "Teacher-Talk" affects the student's performance
- Surrogate tapping helps restless child sleep
- Successful EFT with a four year old girl who uses her own phrasing
- WATER IS DANGEROUS !!
- EFT helps children who express their anger by moving their bodies
- EFT persistence brings relief to Bobby's upset stomach at the fairgrounds
- An 8 year old girl with an "itchy lump" in her throat: A simple use of EFT
- Surrogate (remote) EFT used to calm children ... or ... how to be a Silent Angel
- An unsuccessful case regarding peformance in English class
- Molested Boy: Shifting a life forever
- For children: Using EFT with rhymes
- Using EFT for an autistic child
- Magazine article highlights use of EFT for children
- Sleep disorder relief for a 17 year old
- Turning Students On to EFT
- Surrogate EFT to help restless kids - or is it a coincidence?
- Teaching kids to tap
- EFT and Tappy Bear help a shy boy get to kindergarten
- EFT in the classroom
- Wisdom from Bobbie Sandoz--relieving trauma at early ages
- A fun way to deliver EFT to children--and everyone gets to smile
- What to do when the student hates math
- Using EFT for a 9 year old girl diagnosed as bipolar and as having reactive attachment disorder
- Car sickness
- Face hot & red, teasing, travel sickness, phobia of dead things, shyness and more.
- More short examples including: Homesickness, Nervousness about exams & grade improvement, Nightmares after witnessing a rape and a shooting, Performance anxiety, Ear pain on an airplane.
- Fear of rain, thunder, lightning, bugs & dogs. Relief for cramps.
- Using EFT for Colic and generally happy babies
- Tapping to clear those decisions we make as children that eventually limit us as adults
- TappyBear helps client to focus
- Sports anxiety, heat sensitivity, being away from home, loneliness, fear of insects.
- Math test anxiety subsides after being traced to a specific event
- Success with surrogate tapping for a crying child
- Elegant session with 11 year old boy for test anxiety
- EFT for pain and nightmares in 3 year old girl
- Lazy teen finds new way to study - adding the right ingredients
- Perpetually terrified teenager gains major relief
- Surrogate EFT to help children sleep - a critical lesson regarding intention
- Surrogate EFT stops a child from biting others
- Using humor and metaphors while applying EFT for children: The Frog in my Throat
- When a child cannot sleep in her own room
- Family effects
- A very detailed message on a young girl's motion sickness
- Using EFT Rhymes for children
- Using EFT and Max's imagination to get rid of his headache
- Resolving a child's severe abdominal pain -- a likely Urinary Tract Infection
- EFT for babies
- Stuttering child
- Surrogate EFT for a baby with hiccups
- An EFT newcomer helps her daughter
- 13 year old boy gets relief from uncontrollable twitching
- Tapping turns NightMares into
- What can children ages 8-13 do with EFT on their own?
- Helping children sleep and socialize--AND--two lactose intolerance cases
- Teaching EFT to children - a detailed account
- Helping children to express their 0-10 feeling intensity
- Resolving issues for a frantic, hysterical baby
- Teenage trauma from the Columbine incident & swimming performance.
- For parents--using EFT with your own children
- A "must" EFT procedure for children
- Scary commercials
- Loud noises no longer bother 3 year old girl
- SURROGATE EFT calms a boy bitten by a dog and PERSISTENT EFT restores his calm sleep
- Teacher displays many EFT benefits achieved by his students
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to annoying toddler
- Three-for-one phone session - borrowing benefits for mom and two kids
- Using EFT for mosquito bites on a 3 year old - "These itchy boo-boos"
- Eliminating two food allergies in one session
- Flexible approach to EFT pulls 10 year old boy out of his 'Dark Place'
- Using EFT in a pediatric dental office for sensitive gag reflex
- Linda Wood helps very distressed 3 year old girl while mother looks on in total disbelief
- Creative uses of EFT for a child
- Surrogate EFT for two-year-old reduces fever in an hour
- EFT hastens recovery from a concussion and skull fracture
- Drowning related trauma relief for a 9 year old boy
- Children--Gary's Introductory Message
- Nancy Gnecco's cases: sleeping disorder, separation anxiety, school phobia, wetting pants, soiling pants
- Using EFT to self-calm an intense anger tantrum
- A simple way to handle a child's nightmare
- Surrogate EFT for a toddler
- Pain and rash leave in 90 seconds for a 10 year old boy
- Surrogate EFT benefits both mother and child
- Did a few minutes of EFT change this child's life?
- EFT for the child who hates math - was math really the problem? "Mom, you're my hero!"
- Unbearable hatred toward classmates
- Surrogate tapping clears severe diaper rash
- Successful Surrogate EFT for his daughter's rejection brings joy to Mauricio's heart
- Teacher helps students with non-academic issues: Abscessed tooth and batting average
- Deborah Miller introduces EFT at a children
- Some EFT guidelines for working with children
- Allergic reaction to horses--swollen eyes.
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Hand washing OCD
- TappyBear helps resolve 11 year old's escalating anger and frustration - the real issues come out
- Sept. 11, 2001 Trauma Treatment for Children
- How to help a vomiting 9 year old boy from thousands of miles away
- EFT with a 5 year old boy -- reducing childhood baggage
- Angie Muccillo emphasizes the value of tapping on childhood events
- Surrogate tapping for crying baby--over the Internet
- EFT clears severe pain and retrieves a lost voice for an eleven year old girl in forty minutes
- EFT helps a 14 year old girl with emotions related to her parents
- Emotional underdevelopment
- Using EFT for teething pain
- EFT with 11 year old students - SATs and other issues
- Study Links Childhood Trauma to Serious Illnesses in Adults
- EFT being used by children for other children
- Bowling performance and driver's test anxiety
- 10 year old boy overcomes food issue related to Mother's cancer
- Turning around a manipulative child
- No more bedwetting--a side benefit?
- MD gives up 30 year medical practice to focus on energy work: Two boys get over bullying experience
- Four year old clears her own cold symptoms with EFT
- Dawn Murray
- Several short examples including: Fear of flying, Halloween costume fear, Fear of ocean waves, A baby about to cry, Broken leg pain, Student/Teacher friction, Upset student
- Kids, Chocolate, Humor and EFT
- EFT provides impressive results in the classroom
- EFT helps Nell's godson learn the times tables
- Non-therapist relieves stress in the form of a temper tantrum
- Using EFT with kids
- Surrogate EFT eases the after effects of a sprain for a 4 year old boy
- Using EFT as a Mother
- Using EFT with children -- 9 useful thoughts
- EFT for bedwetting
- Severe Labor Pains: Giving birth at home
- EFT for High Blood Pressure during Pregnancy
- Successful use of EFT after a miscarriage
- Pregnancy finally results after jealousy issue is resolved!
- EFT's use for Jackie's pregnancy issues was so spectacular that her physician thought she had a miscarriage
- Study Links Stress to Infertility
- Emphatic language on a core issue paves the way for a natural birth
- Easing a difficult childbirth
- Finding important issues by using EFT from conception to birth
- Easing birth issues with EFT
- EFT for nausea and discomfort from pregnancy
- Using EFT in Pregnancy and During Childbirth
- Relieving a mother's major guilt around her son's difficult birth
- Using EFT for child birthing fears
- EFT for pregnancy troubles has a happy ending
- Stress Causes PMS -- Acupressure Technique Resolves Both
- EFT stops ultra heavy menstrual bleeding -- 4 month follow-up included
- New Drug-Free Treatment for Menopause Reduces Frequency and Intensity of Hot Flashes
- Menstrual pains relieved with EFT
- Surrogate EFT aids menstrual cramps
- EFT and Menstrual Cramps: How a road trip inspired me to tap and change my life
- Almost 6 months of continual menstrual bleeding stopped after 2 EFT sessions--hysterectomy averted
- Other Physical Issues
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Vision Issues
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Digestive System
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Other Physical Issues
Insomnia & Sleep Issues
Using EFT for Insomnia
Important Note: This article was written prior to 2010 and is now outdated. Please use my newest advancement, Optimal EFT. It is more efficient, more powerful and clearly explained in my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. Best wishes, Gary
In this 3 part series, Carol Look (EFT Master) gives us useful ways to rid ourselves of insomnia. As usual, Carol packs this series with a long list of helpful ideas.
Part 1 of 3
Part 2 of 3
Part 3 of 3
Part 1 of 3
Speaking from personal experience, EFT is the perfect tool for insomnia! After my first few months of using EFT for minor anxieties and emotional aches and pains for myself and others, I “noticed” one day that I hadn’t suffered from my chronic insomnia. I was apparently relieving the source of the insomnia with daily tapping, and didn’t realize that I was benefiting at night. (This is a typical reaction – to “not notice” even though you have been bothered by a problem for a long time.)
For some reason, I have been asked about insomnia a great deal recently through both emails and my workshops, so I thought I would map out some basic steps using EFT to relieve one of the most frustrating cycles we encounter.
1. First, identify (or ask your client to identify) the type of insomnia you have. Do you have trouble going to sleep? Do you wake up in the middle of the night and not go back to sleep, do you wake up too early and can’t shut off the static?
2. Identify the major stressors in your life.
3. Are you a chronic worrier or do you only suffer when there is a big deadline or crisis in front of you?
4. Are there any traumas from childhood that might be “keeping you up at night?”
5. Choose a time you will commit to using your EFT for your sleeping problems.
And of course, ask yourself (or your clients) my favorite questions to offer feedback and material for tapping sessions:
1. What is the DOWNSIDE of getting rid of the insomnia?
2. Is there any UPSIDE to holding onto this problem?
3. What good comes out of being up at night?
4. Do you feel threatened or unsafe in any way by the thought of letting it go?
You may use EFT for insomnia in several ways:
1. During the day when you schedule your regular EFT sessions for yourself.
2. During wakeful times in the middle of the night or early morning.
3. Before you go to sleep at night.
4. All of the above.
Insomnia sufferers are usually extremely physically tired, but unable to turn off the noise or static in their mind – an annoying problem we sometimes refer to as “monkey mind.” Our minds jump from topic to topic, concern to concern, and nothing gets resolved. This cycle obviously ruins a peaceful night’s (or several nights’) rest.
Chronic worriers need to be treated differently than people who have acute anxiety due to a specific event or past trauma. The “syndrome” is different and variations on the EFT technique are necessary.
Let’s say you are a chronic worrier – everything “stays” with you, you worry about everyone else, and it’s hard to turn off your mind no matter what’s going on. You might even admit that you look for things to worry about since it has become a habit for you over the years.
I had a conversation with an 80 year old grandmother who admitted that she felt more useful when she was worrying, less helpless about the kids and grandchildren. Logical? No, but certainly this is an “upside” to holding onto the habit.
- How might you feel if you didn’t spend so much time worrying?
- Who will you be without this chronic issue?
- Who’s going to worry about others if you don’t?
- What will you do with all that extra time?
- What needs your attention that you have been neglecting in your own life?
It is essential to uncover the downside to giving up the chronic worry. Yes, over time, it becomes a habit, but it is also accomplishing something positive for you (or your client), or you would have given it up the minute it bothered you.
Make this topic --- the need to worry --- (which on some level makes you feel safe or protected) as the target for your EFT sessions.
Karate chop point: Even though I need to worry to feel safe, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway…Even though I don’t want to give up my worrying, I deeply and profoundly love and accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I am afraid to stop being the worrier for my family, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway.
Eyebrow: I feel this strong urge to worry
Side of Eye: I don’t want to give it up
Under Eye: I need to be the worrier for all of us
Under Nose: I’m afraid to stop this habit
Chin: Who will I be without it?
Collarbone: I need to worry
Under Arm: I don’t want to give it up
Top of Head: I don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t worry all the time
Karate chop point: Even though I won’t feel safe unless I am worrying about something, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway…Even though I don’t want to let go of my worrying yet, I deeply and profoundly love and accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I am afraid of what might happen if I don’t worry, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway.
Eyebrow: I’m the worrier of my family
Side of Eye: I don’t know how to give it up
Under Eye: I feel responsible
Under Nose: I’m afraid to stop worrying
Chin: Who will I be without it?
Collarbone: I prefer to worry
Under Arm: I don’t know how to give it up
Top of Head: I don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t worry all the time
Eyebrow: I feel safer when I worry
Side of Eye: I don’t know how NOT to worry
Under Eye: Worrying makes me feel useful
Under Nose: I’m afraid to stop worrying
Chin: Who will I be without it?
Collarbone: I don’t feel safe unless I worry
Under Arm: I don’t know how to stop worrying at night
Top of Head: What will I do if I don’t worry at night?
Now that you have addressed some of the “downsides” to giving up worrying (not feeling safe, identity issues, what to do instead etc), you have more room to suggest the positive aspects for you or your client. Notice that I haven’t mentioned “insomnia” or “not sleeping” yet. That’s because insomnia is a direct result of anxiety and worrying. Too many people target “this insomnia” and never get to the core emotional issues causing the sleeping problems.
Karate chop point: Even though I’ve been a worrier all my life, I accept who I am and how I feel…Even though the worrying keeps me up at night, I accept my feelings and this need to worry…Even though I have this need to worry, and it keeps me up at night, I accept who I am and how I feel.
Eyebrow: What if I stop worrying?
Side of Eye: I would feel so relieved
Under Eye: Maybe it’s time to stop the worrying
Under Nose: I would love to sleep deeply
Chin: I want to sleep deeply every night
Collarbone: I want to want to give it up
Under Arm: I am considering releasing this need to worry
Top of Head: I choose to accept myself no matter what.
Eyebrow: I’m willing to consider letting it go
Side of Eye: I can always worry tomorrow
Under Eye: I can find new ways to feel responsible
Under Nose: I’m willing to give up my worrying
Chin: I’m ready to sleep deeply
Collarbone: I appreciate who I am and how I feel
Under Arm: I look forward to a good night’s sleep
Top of Head: I’m ready to give up my insomnia
Remember, insomnia is just a symptom of the anxiety from worrying, that’s why it isn’t necessary to focus on the insomnia in the setup phrasing. What’s important is addressing the anxiety caused by focusing on negative outcomes…
Stay tuned for part 2 of this article covering acute insomnia, depression related insomnia, and chemical imbalances, and part 3 of this series where I will show you how to apply EFT and the Law of Attraction to your insomnia woes.
Carol Look, EFT Master
Part 2 of 3
In addition to the ever so common type of insomnia connected to chronic worrying, there are other causes that make a full night’s sleep virtually impossible.
When you have an acute bout of insomnia, it is often related to something unusual in your current work or family life. Maybe you are waiting to hear about job changes, maybe your kids are going through some trouble at school, or a family member is sick or has recently passed away.
You want to ask yourself or your client,
- What in your life s keeping you up at night now?
- Can “resolving” this issue wait until the morning?
- What would happen if you didn’t think about it now?
I asked a client “why now” regarding her insomnia. Sure enough, there had been a sudden change in her family, a divorce of one of her siblings, and it was very unsettling. She didn’t normally stay up at night, but the situation felt “urgent.”
One prescription for acute anxiety is to tap enough during the daytime on the conflict that has captured your attention to release the anxiety so you fall into a restful and peaceful sleep during the night. You can always wake up and start the cycle again if you have to! But give yourself permission to put acute worry aside for the night. (And remember, when we feel helpless, we often worry to try and find a “solution.”)
Karate chop point: Even though I can’t stop worrying about what might happen, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway…Even though I need to know what’s going to happen in my job, I accept who I am and I accept my feelings…Even though I keep worrying about the outcome of this relationship, I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself anyway.
Eyebrow: I’m so accustomed to worrying
Side of Eye: I can’t stop worrying
Under Eye: I need to know
Under Nose: I don’t know what’s going to happen
Chin: I’m worried about what will happen
Collarbone: I need to worry
Under Arm: I don’t want to stop worrying
Top of Head: I need to worry to feel better
Karate chop point: Even though I can’t stop worrying about what might happen, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway…Even though I need to know what’s going to happen in my job, I accept who I am and I accept my feelings…Even though I keep worrying about the outcome of this relationship, I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself anyway.
Eyebrow: I am so anxious about what might happen
Side of Eye: I feel very anxious about what’s going on
Under Eye: I feel so worried about the future
Under Nose: I’m worried something bad will happen
Chin: I’m anxious and can’t shut it off
Collarbone: I feel anxious about what she might say
Under Arm: I am worried about what will happen next week
Top of Head: I am anxious about work
Karate chop point: Even though I can’t stop worrying about what might happen, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway…Even though I need to know what’s going to happen, I accept who I am and I accept my feelings…Even though I keep worrying about the outcome, I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself anyway.
Eyebrow: I’m worried about the outcome
Side of Eye: I can’t wait to find out…
Under Eye: I’m so anxious and need to know
Under Nose: I’m feeling a sense of urgency
Chin: I need to stay alert
Collarbone: I have to be aware of what might happen
Under Arm: I don’t know how to relax
Top of Head: I identify with being a worrier
ADDITIONAL CAUSES OF INSOMNIA
There are additional causes of insomnia that can be more complicated than standard worrying and anxiety: (1) unresolved childhood traumas, (2) clinical depression, (3) chemical/hormonal imbalances, and (4) side effects from medications.
UNRESOLVED CHILDHOOD TRAUMA
If you suspect that unresolved childhood traumas are the underlying cause of your insomnia, I highly recommend contacting an EFT practitioner for additional help and objectivity. Serious traumas need an expert’s objectivity, unless you feel totally safe entering this territory by yourself.
There are many signs of clinical depression, two of which are sleeplessness at night and waking up too early in the morning. Conversely, many people with depression want to and do sleep all the time.
Again, do some detective work with yourself or your clients to find out how long the depression has been present. Is this a condition “inherited” from the family chemistry, or has the person been depressed since a particular event or emotional time in their life? Other signs of clinical depression are (1) lack of interest in daily activities, (2) exhaustion, (3) changes in appetite, (4) lack of motivation.
Remember, we do not recommend that EFT be a substitute for proper medical care, so consult your physician if you suspect you or a loved one may be clinically depressed. Use EFT for the daily symptoms of depression, and especially during the middle of the night or early morning when you wake up before you are “ready” to get out of bed.
Karate chop point: Even though I feel down and depressed…and I can’t figure out why, I choose to feel calm and self-accepting…Even though I feel this mild feeling of depression, and don’t feel like doing anything, I accept who I am and that I have these feelings…Even though I remind myself of _________, I accept who I am and how I feel.
Eyebrow: I feel slightly depressed
Side of Eye: I feel irritable too
Under Eye: I’m restless and depressed at the same time
Under Nose: I want to sleep but I can’t
Chin: I need to sleep more but I can’t
Collarbone: I have no energy
Under Arm: I don’t know how to relax
Top of Head: I feel utterly exhausted
Eyebrow: I have absolutely no energy
Side of Eye: I’m exhausted but still can’t sleep
Under Eye: I’m so tired all the time
Under Nose: I have no energy but can’t sleep
Chin: I toss and turn all night
Collarbone: Why can’t I sleep when I’m so tired?
Under Arm: I feel low energy all the time
Top of Head: I don’t want to do anything
When someone suffers from mild to severe depression, of course they will not be compliant with their daily EFT practice either. Watch for signs of lethargy, inactivity, hopelessness and low energy.
CHEMICAL/ HORMONAL IMBALANCES
What are they? How do you know? What makes you suspect hormones or chemicals? Again, do some good detective work with a family member or doctor who may have noticed changes in your sleeping patterns. It is a good idea to get a “diagnosis” from a doctor so you can (1) interpret the diagnosis energetically, (2) figure out metaphorically what may be going on in your body, and (3) know what physiological “pattern” to target with EFT.
Target the imbalance with basic EFT:
Karate chop point: Even though I have these chemical imbalances, I choose to allow my body to work them out…Even though my body has been imbalanced, I accept who I am and how my body is responding…Even though my body has been reacting with an imbalance in my hormones and chemicals, I deeply and completely love and accept who I am.
Eyebrow: My body is imbalanced
Side of Eye: I have these imbalances in my hormones/chemicals
Under Eye: I don’t know why my body reacted this way
Under Nose: I wonder what the source of the imbalance is
Chin: I don’t know what caused this imbalance
Collarbone: I am struggling with imbalances in my chemistry
Under Arm: I don’t know what the source of this imbalance is
Top of Head: I’m ready to release the problem and become balanced again
Eyebrow: The imbalances have been disturbing my sleep
Side of Eye: I can sleep deeply now…
Under Eye: I’ve been suffering from these imbalances
Under Nose: I am ready to release these chemical imbalances
Chin: I am feeling better already
Collarbone: I allow my body to release the imbalance
Under Arm: I appreciate my body and the messages it has been giving me
Top of Head: I am ready to change these patterns
Stay tuned for part 3 of this article where I describe how to combine Law of Attraction with EFT for satisfying sleeping patterns.
Carol Look, EFT Master
Part 3 of 3
I have immersed myself in the teachings and principles of the Law of Attraction in the past 5 years, and in combination with EFT, they have been enormously helpful for my clients’ sleeping conflicts.
Remember, when you or your clients have suffered from insomnia, it is common to start worrying about a continued pattern of insomnia! This is maddening and anxiety-provoking, and fuels this cycle…Law of Attraction at work of course. Desperation is often the feeling people describe when they can’t fall back to sleep at night….which of course effects their brain activity and energy system and almost guarantees that they will not be able to fall asleep, as their focus is “I can’t fall asleep.”
When I was a hypnotist, before I had fully incorporated EFT into my practice and life, there were some other tricks of the trade that I used with myself and clients. A primary tool that works very well is using a worry journal. Write down your concerns in a journal/notebook before you go to bed, and purposefully take that journal and place it in another room. This has the feel of putting it away for the night symbolically and is very effective. Our minds tend to like this approach and can appreciate the relief of removing the problems from the bedroom.
Before applying the Law of Attraction to your insomnia, you may want to start again with basic EFT phrasing to release the anxiety about being awake when you need to be falling asleep.
Just for an example, repeat these following statements out loud to get a 0-10 reading on how true they feel. Then you will be able to determine which “aspect” is really keeping you alert and awake. Feel free to add your own limiting beliefs, fears, or convictions and incorporate them into your EFT setup phrases.
I can’t turn my mind off. ( How true on the 0-10 scale?)
My thoughts are keeping me awake! (How true on the 0-10 scale?)
I’m convinced I won’t be able to go back to sleep. (0-10)
I will always suffer from insomnia. (0-10)
I’ll never get over this problem. (0-10)
Something’s wrong with me. (0-10)
Karate chop point: Even though I can’t turn my mind off, I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself…Even though I keep focusing on my anxiety about my insomnia, I accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I’m convinced I won’t be able to go back to sleep, I deeply and profoundly love and accept who I am and how I feel right now.
Eyebrow: I’m focused on my anxiety
Side of Eye: What if I can’t go back to sleep?
Under Eye: What if I’m exhausted tomorrow?
Under Nose: I’m so restless!
Chin: I have to go back to sleep!
Collarbone: I am so anxious about my insomnia
Under Arm: I can’t get back to sleep
Top of Head: I am so upset about my insomnia
Karate chop point: Even though I’m convinced I won’t be able to go back to sleep, I accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I’m afraid I will be exhausted tomorrow, I accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I am convinced I won’t be able to go back to sleep, I accept my worries and who I am.
Eyebrow: What if I can’t get back to sleep?
Side of Eye: I’m so anxious I won’t be able to go back to sleep
Under Eye: I’m so frustrated with my restlessness
Under Nose: I need to go back to sleep
Chin: I must go back to sleep
Collarbone: I have to fall asleep right now!
Under Arm: I feel desperate about this problem
Top of Head: I feel desperate to go to sleep!
Go back to your primary statements that you scaled on the 0-10 point scale, and rate the “truth” of them again. Notice which ones have gone down on the intensity scale. Keep tapping until you feel more relaxed and less “convinced” that these truths are factual.
Now that you have released the anxiety about your anxiety (wink), you are ready to apply the Law of Attraction method I use for falling asleep. Remember, the Law of Attraction involves your feelings, your vibration, and your focus. So when you feel desperate about going back to sleep, you will never be able to go back to sleep! When you keep trying to get rid of your anxiety, you’ll get more of it. When you work too hard to “cure” your insomnia, your attention on the problem backfires.
Here is a Law of Attraction exercise that I absolutely love. It has done wonders for many people when they first try and go to sleep as well as when they wake up in the middle of the night and have trouble turning off the static in their mind.
Remember, the Law of Attraction is always working, meaning that your energy and vibration is what you are communicating to the “Universe.” So if you are focused on this insomnia problem when you go to bed, you will not be able to escape it. You need to be able to focus on what you want instead of what’s preventing you from sleeping. This is why EFT is so fantastic…you can tap on the very anxiety that is keeping you awake and then allow yourself to enter a deep sleep by benefiting from the Law of Attraction.
If you can change your focus from your “INSOMNIA PROBLEM” to how you WANT to feel and what you want, you can and WILL fall into a deep sleep.
Now that EFT has relaxed you and allowed you to reduce the level of anxiety, start focusing on what feels good, relaxing, and comfortable.
Say these statements to yourself while you are in bed, after you have done your basic EFT. If you would like to tap while using these statements, go ahead, but at this point, the EFT has already relaxed your energy system and changed your vibration so it’s not necessary to tap any more.
My pillow is very comfortable…
I love how quiet it is in my room…
The temperature is perfect in the room right now…
I appreciate how comfortable my bed feels to me…
I love sleeping peacefully…
My legs feel very comfortable…
I feel so relaxed…
My eyelids feel heavy and relaxed…
I appreciate knowing I can sleep deeply and calmly…
My bed is very comfortable…
I appreciate knowing my body is so strong…
My mind is calm and peaceful now…
I feel lighter already…
All my muscles feel relaxed and calm right now…
I love knowing my body welcomes a good night’s rest…
I feel ready to fall asleep…
I love it when falling asleep is easy…
I love knowing I am able to fall into a deep sleep…
Notice how your focus is entirely on what’s good, comfortable, peaceful, and calming. Feel free to choose other statements. The point is, after doing EFT, you are in an emotional position to focus on what you want and what IS comfortable about being in bed. The only problem with this method is that many people dismiss it before they even try it because they think it is so simple that it probably won’t work!!
This method makes EFT and Law of Attraction a perfect match…trust me, the combination works wonders!
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. More efficient. More powerful.