- Other Physical Issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Dyslexia and other things
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to (1) consult The Gold Standard EFT Tapping Tutorial, (2) Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
While in Denver recently I had many one-on-one sessions with participants at the conference. Lynn West was one of them. We worked successfully on a number of issues, one of which was dyslexia. I think we spent 15 or 20 minutes on it altogether. Dyslexia, and other learning disabilities, represents yet another virtually untouched field for applying EFT. With Lynn's permission, I am posting her informative letter about it.
Thanks for adding me to your email forum. It's very informative already.
FYI, the work we did with the dyslexia and dyscalculia and skydiving in Denver is still holding. Interestingly, I read a book and a half on the flight coming back to Baltimore from Denver (about 2 hours 41 minutes) of scientific principles around acupuncture (representing more difficult reading material). This is quite speedy for me. The only explanation I have is that instead of having to reread everything 3 to 10 x in order to get what most people only need to read once, one of the problems of having dyslexia, I can now, as a result of your session, zip right through one time and get it the first time thus being able to accomplish far more in a day.
I'll let you know what happens with this. Being new to your forum, perhaps this is something that others have also experienced.
Laura Campbell asked me backchannel the following question regarding my recent post on dyslexia (as reported by Lynn West, the client). My response follows her question.
"Gary, Thanks for the post on dyslexia. How did you target this to get your results. My step-son is dyslexic and hates to read. I haven't figured out how to target the issue. Again, thanks."
Laura Campbell, BCSW
GC RESPONSE: Lynn West and I spent very little time on this because it was just one of a handful of issues we addressed in less than an hour's time. When she mentioned to me she had dyslexia I asked her how it manifested itself (I was looking for a way to test the result after applying EFT to the problem). She said she couldn't spell the world "myself" on a typewriter without transposing the letters
so that it came out "myslef." I don't remember the exact procedure from there but I'm almost positive I had her tap for "Even though I screw up spelling 'myself'...". After a couple of rounds I turned on my computer, loaded up the word processor and had her start typing a sentence that contained the word 'myself'. No problem. I then had her type just the word 'myself' five times in a row. No problem. I then had her type the word five times as fast as she possibly could. She made the kinds of errors you might expect from typing too fast but, as I recall it, those errors did not include transposing the letters. If she had made transpositional errors, I would have done some more tapping. Since she didn't, I let it go and went onto something else.
In her previous post, Lynn reported being able to read in an improved (non-dyslexic) manner after our EFT session. Please note that we did not tap specifically for her ability to read. We only tapped for the transposition of letters when she typed a certain word. Even though this approach was quite specific, the work we did apparently generalized over other aspects of the problem. This happens with some frequency and is a nice bonus for this process. Is she done? Perhaps. Only time will tell. However, any other manifestations (aspects) of dyslexia that show up in the future are probably only a round or two of EFT away from resolution.
You may be this fortunate with your step-son. Then again, you may need to separate the problem into several parts (aspects) and tap for them individually. Aspects might be...
"Even though I can't focus..."
"Even though I can't write down a phone number without transposing letters..."
"Even though I feel so stupid/inadequate about this..."
"Even though I am blocked from reading normally..."
"Even though I feel all this emotional static when I try to read/write etc...."
There are many other possibilities, of course. You might try watching Adrienne's work with Norma at the end of tape 2 of the Part I videotapes in the EFT course. There you will see a whole session with a dramatic change in Norma's dyslexia. Please notice, however, that Norma doesn't do handsprings as a result of this literal transformation because she doesn't quite know how to digest what happens. She did, however, go out and get a new job that required her to read out loud to people. This was formerly impossible for her.
As I indicated in my previous post on this subject, the proper treatment of learning disabilities is virgin territory for EFT. Hardly anyone is using EFT to address the problem even though schools, parents, etc. spend substantial funds in comparatively futile efforts to gain relief. Resolving dyslexia and other learning disabilities is an instant key to personal self image enhancement. Often, you can literally shift the quality of someone's life in one or two brief sessions. Perhaps someday we can establish an arm of EFT that specializes in just this problem. Please let us hear from anyone else who has experience using EFT regarding learning disabilities.
Hope this helps, Gary
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.