- Other Physical Issues
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Insomnia & Sleep Issues
Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Note: This article assumes you have a working knowledge of EFT. Newcomers can still learn from it but are advised to peruse our Free Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tutorial™ for a more complete understanding.
Here's a very practical use of surrogate EFT by Dan O'Connell. Did the surrogate EFT actually do the job here, or was it just coincidence? Who knows for sure but we have so many reports like this that coincidence becomes much less likely. Note Dan's approaches to this problem.
The man in the apartment above me has part-time custody of his 2 year old grandson. I know them only slightly - the boy's parents are absent, so he's being cared for by his grandfather and others. One evening as I was going to bed, I could hear the boy crying - really wailing, and it went on and on while the grandfather tried unsuccessfully to soothe him. Thinking that they might appreciate some help, (and, yes, wanting some quiet so I could sleep) I mentally offered them my EFT services, and felt a strong "Yes please!" in response (more on this below). I tuned in to the boy, and started tapping (surrogately):
Even though I can't understand what's going on, I know I'm a good kid.
Even though I don't have a home of my own, I know I'm a great kid
Even though my parents are gone and I don't know why, I know I'm a great kid
Even though I'm afraid it's all my fault, I know I'm a great kid
Even though I feel sad a lot and don't even know why, I know I'm a great kid
Even though I'm afraid, I know I'm a great kid
Even though I'm so tired it hurts and I can't stop crying, I know I'm a great kid
Even though all I want in the whole world is to feel good, I know I'm a great kid
Even though I just want to feel good, I know I'm a great kid
Even though I just want to sleep, I know I'm a great kid
Also, I tapped on the following thoughts without setup phrasing:
I'm just a kid, I shouldn't have to feel like this.
I don't understand.
It's not my fault.
I know grandpa is trying his best, and he's really good to me.
I love you, grandpa, but I just can't stop crying.
I just want to feel good.
Interspersed with these I also tapped for the man:
Even though I never signed on for this…
Even though this isn't fair to him or me…
Even though his parents should be taking care of him…
Even though I just want to go to bed…
Even though I feel awful…
Even though nothing I do seems to calm him down…
Even though we both just need to get some sleep…
Even though even I feel like crying…
Even though my patience is wearing thin, I know I'm a good man.
Please just close your eyes and go to sleep.
Night time is always the hardest - it'll be better in the morning.
You're really a great kid.
I'm sorry you have to go through this.
I love you grandson, I know it's not your fault.
Let's go to sleep now. We'll both feel better in the morning.
After about 5 minutes of tapping the boy's crying quieted and then stopped. Obviously, there's no proof that I influenced the situation, but my intuitive sense of it was very strong. I 'tuned in' and easily felt that all they both wanted was to get out of the emotion and exhaustion cycle and go to sleep. I guided them out of it and it was all they needed. And we all got to sleep.
Like other healing techniques that work in the subtle energy field, (eg, Reiki, Healing Touch, Polarity Therapy, etc.), EFT can be done from a distance, and without the receiver's conscious awareness. Since it is never acceptable to try to impose one's will on another, even if it's "for their own good", the issue of permission must be addressed every time such a healing is considered. I know the EFT community has a spirited on-going conversation happening around this, and I'd like to add my thoughts.
Permission can be ascertained by using your intuitive sense: tune in to your intended receiver and silently ask permission, and be open to any response you might get. You might be surprised! Most of the time the responses I've had have been enthusiastically positive, as in my story above. But there are times when I've felt resistance, a kind of "keep out of this!" feeling, and that must be respected, even when you know in your heart of hearts that you can help. If you do get a distinct "yes!" from your receiver, you can then proceed with confidence.
If you don't get a clear response, it can be because your receiver is not clear in his/her own mind, or you are not receiving their signal clearly. In either case, you can still proceed with your EFT, as long as you hold a very clear intent in your own mind that it is an offering. This way there's no possibility of your intent getting crosswise with theirs. It's a subtle distinction, but then, we're working with subtle energy here. As with so much of this work, intent is all-important. Just to be clear - the distinction is for your benefit, your clarity. The receiver always has the choice to accept healing or not, no matter what your intent is, but the more in tune your respective intents are, the better.
GC COMMENT: For a different perspective on this permission issue see http://www.emofree.com/FAQ/surrogate.htm
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.